Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mr. Adam Montana... where are you...?

Nadita

Hello Adam,

I know Christmas and New Year with all the parties and the football.. I hope you don't have the hangover :)  

With all the news about the tariff, the budget going to house of representative this Saturday, oil flowing from Kurdistan to Turkey which sound good and promising but we are missing you... 

I know the weather is cold and you don't like to come out of your hibernation but the sun is up and we like to hear from you as I wonder whether I should book my flight to Belize :)

Come out... come out lol 

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

SO, Nadita, are you saying you want to see Adam dancing with a

bunch of guys? LOL

Love that song and the movie.

LOL... LGD... I would pay 100,000 dinar to see Adam dances... yep.. love the song and the movie too :) I like music and dancing :)

I am just curious what he got to say with all the news coming out.. blame it on the Bailey's that is in my coffee this morning.. ohhh wait.. I have the white chocolate.. whatever lol ... I feel things are coming to a head here for January... I might be wrong.. do I smell rv around the corner...???

• Upvote 2

I am just curious what he got to say with all the news coming out.. blame it on the Bailey's that is in my coffee this morning.. ohhh wait.. I have the white chocolate.. whatever lol ... I feel things are coming to a head here for January... I might be wrong.. do I smell rv around the corner...???

rv?......Roasted Viennese?   :D 

GO RV, and NO BV

Actually........Blue Velvet is used in carnival posters........and Black Velvet is whisky, also a creepy 80's song.   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, and NO BV

So you are saying if I go to a bar and ask for blue velvet or black velvet..the bartender will understand...??? or it's a code for something...? knowing you Shabb... I need to check all info before I say anything lol 

You have reached the Forum Messaging Service for Adam Montana. He is not available to answer your questions right now. Please leave your questions below and he will adress them as soon as possible. BEEEEEP!

-

Well... sorry.. the voicemail is full so call back later ;)

• Upvote 1

an old multi-level business term BV= Business Volume  :bravo:

In my business (Yep, I'm one of "those  guys" and even consider myself a professional network marketer) we use PV (personal Volume) and GV (Group Volume)- but I do prefer BV - as in the actual Black Velvet. *lol*

Shabs - Not to be an enabler - but when this happens I would like to share 1 BV ditch with you my brother...

:twothumbs:  :twothumbs: 

Car 54 where are you?

Apparently great minds think alike.... :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

Hi all,

I am sure Adam will get back to us after he has had a break. I also believe that if anything happens during his break that he thinks we should know he will defiantly make sure we get that information.

Have a good time off Adam.

Go RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV