Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie's Hearing Voices Again

DinarSpot

1-1-2014   Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man   I WAS INFORMED TUESDAY THAT I WOULD RECEIVE 800#'S TODAY---WELLLLLLLLL===I'M WAITINGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!  I AM AWARE OF 2 PARTICULAR GROUPS CASHING OUT AS I SPEAK---DONT ASK ME HOW---I DON'T KNOW-----  [Are they waiting on a certain event or time to cut loose with this thing?]   ANY MOMENT--EXPECT IT ANY TIME

Schizophrenia is a chronic, severe, and disabling brain disorder that has affected people throughout history.

People with the disorder may hear voices other people don't hear. They may believe other people are reading their minds, controlling their thoughts, or plotting to harm them.

Okie has been listening to his alter ego, Tony, Bluewolf, Mnt Goat, Terry and Frank

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So he's AWARE of 2 groups exchanging.

Well was it made known in a dream?

PLUS he's still living in the 800#'s fantasyland....

01/01/201416 
[..okieoilman] I WAS INFORMED TUESDAY THAT I WOULD RECEIVE 800#'S TODAY-----WELLLLLLLLL=====I'M WAITINGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

--- ( Even if they pop up, DO NOT give SSN or b-day or account number over the phone. YOUR BANK ALREADY HAS THAT.

Any exchange will be AT A BANK, not at some 9th floor dinker office down a long hallway!! Phone numbers will be public and legit, not some hush-hush operation.)

• Upvote 1

Anybody else notice Okie is the only one hanging on to his 800 dreams and cash out conspiracy?? Recr@ps has even quit with the Mtn Goat, WITK, TNT Tony spew. Maybe they've become legit.........NOT!!!  And Tony's own site hasn't posted his rambling BS on his splash page since 12/30.

TODAY......He thinks the holdup is one person in the USA.

It's not even out of Iraq's hands!

The country is still in shambles and Fallujah has fallen to Al-Quaida!

We've got a long way to go, people....

Who the hell is feeding Okie this BS?!