Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shara for "time": the rapprochement for adoption of The Law Of Oil And Gas!

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The Hallways Of Parliament While Trying To Pass The Gas !

Shara for "time": the rapprochement between the governments of the center and the province paves the way for the adoption of the law of oil and gas

7461513112013_3.jpg

Group: Economy
Published on Tuesday, 31 January 1 / December 2013 16:55

According to a member of the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary, on Tuesday, that the convergence between the central government and the Kurdistan Regional Government pave the way for the adoption of the law of oil and gas, while calling on all political parties to the blessing of these meetings.

A member of the Committee MP Furat al-Shara, for "time", "The political process needs to be convergence between all the parties, and we are in desperate need for convergence between the central government and the provincial government, being contributes to the absorption Alamtaadat and bridging the divides between the two parties, in addition to that it would be Introduction good out of the political crises that in the forefront of oil and gas law and the export of Iraqi oil through the region that is agreed upon between the province and the central government. "

"The convergence of something important, and the right step in the right direction, and will contribute to the two cases, first; out of the atmosphere disputes and crises, second; it represents the introduction to approve oil and gas law, which is long overdue," noting that "everyone has to bless this step, and that works To consolidate this convergence for the Advancement of effects that entails. "

The al-Shara, a deputy from the coalition of citizen, to be "quick steps between the central government and the provincial government, which will be followed by meetings of high-level, perhaps that will accelerate the adoption of the law of oil and gas during the current parliamentary session."

http://www.awaniq.com/2/index.php/2013-11-05-13-06-52/5473-2013-12-31-16-55-37

• Upvote 9

Another 1/2 giant step in the right direction. Will they make it into the end zone or choke in the last 7 seconds of the game? I am with LGD, but we have been burnt by being so close so many times before. I hope they don't pull a delay or a disagreement out of the hat at the last second. They did go forward after being released from Chapter 7 sanctions, and a agreement to the HCL will allow the fed and provincial governments to better budget projects and government funding. What if it all goes through and they do not implement the law till next year or something like that. Or one party agrees to the deal and then places a hold on their end after a few payments.

• Upvote 1

Agenda for the meeting (4) Tuesday (7) January 2014

January 7, 2014

First, read verses from the Koran.

Second: The vote on the draft law of freedom of expression, assembly and peaceful demonstration. ( Legal Committee , the Commission on Human Rights , the Commission on Security and Defense, Committee on Culture and Information, the Committee of Awqaf and Religious Affairs), (17 items).

Third: The first reading of the bill secretion lands and orchards within the basic design for the city of Baghdad and municipalities. ( Legal Committee , the Committee on Agriculture, Water and marshes, Committee Services and Construction), (13 items).

Fourth: the first reading of the proposed law to honor scientists, writers, artists and scholars State Prize. (Committee on Culture and Information), (14 items).

Fifth: the first reading of the proposed law to organize. (Committee on Labour and Social Affairs), (93 items).

Sixth, the second reading of the draft law on ratification of the cooperation agreement between the Governments of the Republic of Iraq and Saudi Arabia in the field of transfer of sentenced penalties of deprivation of liberty. ( Committee on Foreign Relations , the Committee on Security and Defense, ( Legal Committee ), (2 items).

Seventh: The second reading of the draft law on ratification Transfer of Sentenced Persons Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the Islamic Republic of Iran. ( Foreign Relations Committee , the Legal Committee , for the security and defense committee, the Commission on Human Rights ), (2 items).

Begins the session time: eleven in the morning.

http://www.parliament.iq/details.aspx?EvID=190

Hmmm, No HCL Listed ! <_<

• Upvote 2

They just need to learn, All for one and one for All, then sign the papers. Go Rv

My understanding is that the Iraqis have taken over the Kurds who are the largest number of displaced people without a country - more so than Palestinians...so all for one with your oppressors is generally not the attitude if the oppressed. It's not like football. There is a reason historically for all the anger.

But I do understand is that the younger people in Iraq want to move forward with a different life instead of always dwelling on the negative of wars and oppression. This of course is a double edge sword if history is not observed and learned from; however, it offers an opportunity to walk from pain.

• Upvote 3

I dunno if this is so huge in regard to an RV... I mean even if this does push HCL through...

I don't neccessarly believe that leads to a revalue of their currency right after... sorry.

Sorry Maggie. I have to think, due to the timing, it has everything to do with it. Thanks Maggie. :-)

• Upvote 1

My understanding is that the Iraqis have taken over the Kurds who are the largest number of displaced people without a country - more so than Palestinians...so all for one with your oppressors is generally not the attitude if the oppressed. It's not like football. There is a reason historically for all the anger.

But I do understand is that the younger people in Iraq want to move forward with a different life instead of always dwelling on the negative of wars and oppression. This of course is a double edge sword if history is not observed and learned from; however, it offers an opportunity to walk from pain.

Truly enjoy the insights you bring with your post Dinarian... Thank You.

Sorry Maggie. I have to think, due to the timing, it has everything to do with it. Thanks Maggie. :-)

I honestly hope I am wrong Greg :)... Thanks for not being angry with me... Nice. :-)

Also one thing is nearly certain, we're not likely to see an RV before HCL was

implemented/passed which ever way one chooses to see it.

I certainly do agree with that LGD. :)

• Upvote 3

There are many here including myself that have invested in the isx. How much are shares and what is their limit for these oil companies? Thanks

Limit? You can buy 1 share or how many you want :)

I hold 600 000 shamaran and 15 000 gulf keystone shares.

One shamaran share costs 0,46 canadian dollar or 2,80 swedish krona, its listed on both Toronto exchange TSX-venture and swedish OMX First North

What country are you from?

Gulf keystone costs 1,80 £ and is listed on the London AIM exchange.

Websites and presentation

http://www.shamaranpetroleum.com/s/Home.asp

http://www.shamaranpetroleum.com/i/pdf/Corporate_presentation_Aug2013.pdf

Shamaran will announce results of AT4 well soon, maybe next week already,

http://www.gulfkeystone.com

Cheers

How many of you have invested in IOCs operating in kurdistan?

Im invested in Shamaran petroleum and gulf keystone, i think both will go up several 100% this year.

http://www.shamaranpetroleum.com/s/Presentation.asp

http://www.gulfkeystone.com

Cheers

Can you tell me how or where I need to go. as I am very interested in investing in some good iraqi oil companies. I am aware of the isx, but I have alaways been leery of putting my money in warka.  Are there any U.S. investment companies that handle the sale of oil company shares ?

Can you tell me how or where I need to go. as I am very interested in investing in some good iraqi oil companies. I am aware of the isx, but I have alaways been leery of putting my money in warka.  Are there any U.S. investment companies that handle the sale of oil company shares ?

Where do you live? Im from Sweden.

Here you go to your bank online and open an savingsaccount for stocks. Deposit money into the account.

Then you just log in online or call your bank, search for the companys you want to invest in and buy shares when the stockmarket is open.

Cheers

• Upvote 2