Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tlar update

KristiD

I think Tlar is one of the few decent gurus so I respect what he has to say.  I sure hope he's right about January!!!!  GOOO RV  :eyebrows:

1-1-2014 Newshound Guru Tlar We know we can't trust the CBI, EC, FC or COM now about a release date because they lied to us when they announced earlier that they were postponing this until after the elections but then the CBI held secret meetings telling the concerned Ministries they they had plans to do it in January. We know now that they will give us no accurate heads up. They will just spring it on us.

1-1-2014 Newshound Guru Tlar We know, if we are to believe what the member of the FC that leaked the date to the press told us, they are ready and that they had plans to delete the zeros in January and release the smalls. We know that they are now saying they are not ready ever since the leak, but we know they had good reason for the denials because they had a run on the banks.

1-1-2014 Newshound Guru Tlar Shabibi was ready to do this at least three times and was stopped by the government. He appeared to want to do this without the HCL, Article 140 or the Security and Interior Ministries being in place. He was going to do it without the economic laws that we feel must be in place before this can happen. He was going to do it even though the rates were not at the 2% spread toward the end of his governorship of the CBI.

• Upvote 8

Well I heard Parliament basically crumbled if Maliki can't save it....

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/iraqi-pm-calls-on-rivals-not-to-quit-parliament/2013/12/31/b042ee38-724d-11e3-8def-a33011492df2_story.html

IMO gurus are grabbing at straws, and how funny that some are mentioning the HCL after a YEAR of close-range hype.

Everyone's grabbing at straws now, Montana has been watching this circus for a YEAR, sitting back in his chair smiling.

I maintain that EVERYTHING IS A LIE til we exchange.

IRAQ must say so, and now the Parliament is in disarray, so.......

But I would laugh if this was their smoke and they sprung it on us.

NNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!

I saw this one today and it is a good summary, IMO

Although anyone calling themselves a Guru is low on my trust list, but this sounds clear and concise as a summary so Im sharing it

---------

TLAR: This has been a banner week for our investment. Iraq seems to be getting ready to do something maybe as early as this month with their currency. We have been waiting for the tariff law to be implemented for four years. It was implemented January 2nd. The tariff law by itself, without an increase in the dinar is inflationary because it will add between 20 and 50% to selected imports. Iraq has to import everything it needs because it has yet to start to develop its manufacturing and markets. They have stated that the products to be included at first will be mainly luxury items and that future products will be added over a four year period. It still going to raise the prices of everything except basic food stuffs which is inflationary.

Iraqi parliament has been busy removing thousands of laws on the books that the Saddam regime had put in place which were hindering investment and a free economy. We have been waiting for over a year to see new legislation designed to encourage investment and free enterprise. Well guess what? They had passed those laws a while back but never told anyone. Those laws are now being implemented. The first article below shows that these laws were passed but not in the news and they are now being activated. They slipped another one by us. (Article 1)

MORE GOOD NEWS

The Bank of International Settlements (BIS) is this month for the first time accepting the dinar as deposits.

The new smart card is being issued which will allow for Iraqis to get paid in something other than cash. They will be able to make purchases and use the ATM's when they need cash.

Iraqi's working for the government will have their salaries doubled soon retroactive back to Jan 1 of 2014.

This is also the month Iraq becomes a donor nation. (IMF)

The WTO met to determine whether or not Iraq will be admitted for full membership on Dec29th. There has been no announcement of the results of this meeting as of yet. Remember the WTO had told Iraq in 2010 that they wanted to see the dinar close to the value of a dollar before they would be admitted to full membership.

On the 7th of January the CBI will start selling bonds for the first time since the Saddam era. This is an important "monetary tool" which is one of the three tools that ultimately will replace the auctions. The other two tools are the tariffs (implemented Jan 2nd) and the Exchange rate not implemented yet. Bond sales are a necessary vital tool for the CBI in order to support the currency and control inflation. (Article Two)

Kurdistan has started sending oil through the pipeline into Turkey with Bagdad's blessing. This means that the numbers have been agreed upon as to revenue sharing of oil profits. It sets the stage for the budget to be passed. The COM has just released the budget to parliament today to be voted on. With Bagdad and Kurdistan in agreement, it should pass quickly.

Article 140 was agreed upon by making it its own province that eventually will be under Kurdistan influence.

So what does all this mean? For years all of this legislation has been tied up. All of it is coming together this month, January, and the really interesting thing is BIS now accepting the dinar for deposit this month to be used shortly for international settlements. The dinar to be used INTERNATIONALLY. They have not yet declared IMF Article VIII, but they must be very close.

Here's the deal if they don't. BIS can't use their currency until they declare Article VIII for international settlements. Nobody will accept Iraq's toilet paper which is only good in their own country. The WTO will not let them in as a permanent member with the currency as it is. The tariffs will be inflationary. The budget is written at 1.16 dinars per US dollar but will have to be refigured again. Without a currency their economy and all the press recently touting about Iraq's economic rebirth in 2014 and the explosion of a free market, will again be wrong. The economy will continue to be stagnant unless they introduce the new Iraqi dinar internationally. 2014 is our year and it may be as early as sometime this month. They can do it anytime this month and make it retroactive to January 1 just like everything else. Anyway everything looks like it is finally falling into place after years of waiting.

Just a side note. The whole country of Iraq has pulled together and is fighting al-Qaeda. Sunni militias are fighting along with Shiite militias as well as the Iraqi Army along with the US soldiers and Iran Quads. They have stamped out 80% of the al-Qaeda organization in two weeks. They have as of yesterday killed the leader in Iraq of al-Qaeda. In another week it should be settled. Al-Qaeda tried to make a move in Iraq. Most coming through Syria. By the time the opposition to them organized they had made some gains. They are on the run now. Interesting though, Iranians fighting on the same side with the US, Sunni's and Shia's.

Edited by Dinarian64
  • Upvote 3

I saw this one today and it is a good summary, IMO

Although anyone calling themselves a Guru is low on my trust list, but this sounds clear and concise as a summary so Im sharing it

---------

TLAR: This has been a banner week for our investment. Iraq seems to be getting ready to do something maybe as early as this month with their currency. We have been waiting for the tariff law to be implemented for four years. It was implemented January 2nd. The tariff law by itself, without an increase in the dinar is inflationary because it will add between 20 and 50% to selected imports. Iraq has to import everything it needs because it has yet to start to develop its manufacturing and markets. They have stated that the products to be included at first will be mainly luxury items and that future products will be added over a four year period. It still going to raise the prices of everything except basic food stuffs which is inflationary.

Iraqi parliament has been busy removing thousands of laws on the books that the Saddam regime had put in place which were hindering investment and a free economy. We have been waiting for over a year to see new legislation designed to encourage investment and free enterprise. Well guess what? They had passed those laws a while back but never told anyone. Those laws are now being implemented. The first article below shows that these laws were passed but not in the news and they are now being activated. They slipped another one by us. (Article 1)

MORE GOOD NEWS

The Bank of International Settlements (BIS) is this month for the first time accepting the dinar as deposits.

The new smart card is being issued which will allow for Iraqis to get paid in something other than cash. They will be able to make purchases and use the ATM's when they need cash.

Iraqi's working for the government will have their salaries doubled soon retroactive back to Jan 1 of 2014.

This is also the month Iraq becomes a donor nation. (IMF)

The WTO met to determine whether or not Iraq will be admitted for full membership on Dec29th. There has been no announcement of the results of this meeting as of yet. Remember the WTO had told Iraq in 2010 that they wanted to see the dinar close to the value of a dollar before they would be admitted to full membership.

On the 7th of January the CBI will start selling bonds for the first time since the Saddam era. This is an important "monetary tool" which is one of the three tools that ultimately will replace the auctions. The other two tools are the tariffs (implemented Jan 2nd) and the Exchange rate not implemented yet. Bond sales are a necessary vital tool for the CBI in order to support the currency and control inflation. (Article Two)

Kurdistan has started sending oil through the pipeline into Turkey with Bagdad's blessing. This means that the numbers have been agreed upon as to revenue sharing of oil profits. It sets the stage for the budget to be passed. The COM has just released the budget to parliament today to be voted on. With Bagdad and Kurdistan in agreement, it should pass quickly.

Article 140 was agreed upon by making it its own province that eventually will be under Kurdistan influence.

So what does all this mean? For years all of this legislation has been tied up. All of it is coming together this month, January, and the really interesting thing is BIS now accepting the dinar for deposit this month to be used shortly for international settlements. The dinar to be used INTERNATIONALLY. They have not yet declared IMF Article VIII, but they must be very close.

Here's the deal if they don't. BIS can't use their currency until they declare Article VIII for international settlements. Nobody will accept Iraq's toilet paper which is only good in their own country. The WTO will not let them in as a permanent member with the currency as it is. The tariffs will be inflationary. The budget is written at 1.16 dinars per US dollar but will have to be refigured again. Without a currency their economy and all the press recently touting about Iraq's economic rebirth in 2014 and the explosion of a free market, will again be wrong. The economy will continue to be stagnant unless they introduce the new Iraqi dinar internationally. 2014 is our year and it may be as early as sometime this month. They can do it anytime this month and make it retroactive to January 1 just like everything else. Anyway everything looks like it is finally falling into place after years of waiting.

Just a side note. The whole country of Iraq has pulled together and is fighting al-Qaeda. Sunni militias are fighting along with Shiite militias as well as the Iraqi Army along with the US soldiers and Iran Quads. They have stamped out 80% of the al-Qaeda organization in two weeks. They have as of yesterday killed the leader in Iraq of al-Qaeda. In another week it should be settled. Al-Qaeda tried to make a move in Iraq. Most coming through Syria. By the time the opposition to them organized they had made some gains. They are on the run now. Interesting though, Iranians fighting on the same side with the US, Sunni's and Shia's.

It's about time,I mean they have been destroying their country for years.

Let's see:

It's TUESDAY. Okie is suffering from Jed Clampet overload as he fumbles around at 17,000 ft on autopilot, having forgotten that the 747 does not have a dogbone panel;

While honest Frank (let-me-sing-to-you) Villa is watching Heelary while he sits on his blue couch and comments that TNT Tony might not be telling the truth!;

Mountain Goat is not only WATCHING her "kinder," she is ATTENDING kindergarten WITH them. . .

Wife in the Know is counting her husband's SKR's and assures you that we "little" people will get OUR chance yesterday!

And good 'ol TONY is watching all the Call Center people being called in-and-out-and-in-and-in while being told that THIS time the alphabet people are REALLY, HONESTLY , NO FOOLING THIS TIME and SERIOUSLY telling the truth (cross his heart and hope he dies), and that the bank people have all been callen IN (wherever "IN" is), and that despite all the banks of the world (INCLUDING all the commercial banks AND the Central Bank of Iraq [CBI]), show that the dinar STILL is ONLY valued at 1166 dinars to the dollar and DESPITE the fact that today's bank auctions STILL show almost 20 International Banks are UNLOADING all the dinars that they possibly can and are GLAD to even GET a rate of 1166 dinars for every US Dollar, Tony is saying (for the umpteenth time) that it is REALLY today, as opposed to every day he has said it was today for the last 4 months!

Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey CHARGE to watch their circus! But WE get to watch THIS ONE FREE!

And while Western Iraq falls apart, the gurus FINALLY get the impression that the HCL is important?????

These comic gurus COULD have read Montana for the last year or so and SAVED themselves from being stars in the Dinar Guru Circus, but WHO would have paid them had they been honest or truthful?

Fallujah was lost and now it looks like Ramadi is gone, also. Mr. Maliki has waited about ONE MONTH TOO LONG to relieve the horrible conditions that have pervaded Iraq for the past 10 years while he has lined his own pockets with hundreds of millions of US Dollars given by the US but with NO ACCOUNTABILITY being required of Iraq.

The several BILLION dollars in currency mysteriously "LOST" off the unloading ramp of the US Air Force C-130 delivering it some 5 years ago and then "Swept-Under-The-Carpet" and never accounted for STILL remains a grotesque reminder of how our "Exit" from Iraq was handled.

The HUNDREDS of millions of US Dollars spent on "LOCAL" contractors for building various structures NEVER COMPLETED is ANOTHER example of the unbelievable way the United States "EXITED" Iraq without thought, order or accountability in order for our current president to "keep his campaign promise" no matter WHAT the cost!

Now the SECOND major city has fallen to the "REBELS" (who are actually Al Queda and Al Queda-led Sunni minorities).

NO PROBLEM, right Tony??

Just a minor "glitch" in the political settling of Iraq into their "glorius future"? Right, Tony?

After all. . .how could a MAJOR CIVIL WAR possibly interfere with the smoothe RV and award of many contractors supposedly being now paid in revalued Dinars, RIGHT?

As the TRUTH comes out all over the world during the next 10-12 days about what is happening in Iraq, and dinar holders EVERYWHERE see all the LIES and deceptions that have been thrown at us by the likes of Okie, Tony, Mountain Goat and Wife in the Know; and as the poor, miserable, suffering civilians in Iraq ONCE AGAIN sink into the mire of death and destruction from major Civil War. . .perhaps THEN some of the zombies who keep reproducing TNT Tony's GARBAGE and continue to this VERY HOUR saying "ALL IS GOOD" will TAKE ACTION to STOP all the lies and deceptions.

We certainly hope so!

In the meantime, Frank keeps looking to Heelary and Okie keep flying and Tony keeps lying.

I was there with you, Artitech. 1968-1969, and again 1971-72!

It's deja vu "all over again." Then it was Johnson dictating which targets we could strike and HOW (as if he had a CLUE which targets were important), and THIS time exit was so important to keep a campaign promuise that it didn't matter what it cost in lives wasted or money thrown away from our economy.

But at least THIS time when the youngsters came home, our people didn't throw garbage at them like they did us~!

Yogi Berra was right, wasn't he?

• Upvote 1

This is too much!  The men and women who gave EVERYTHING just a mere decade ago to FREE Fallujah and Ramadi the FIRST time paid a price we cannot possibly pay back to them!

and to their families! To LOSE it back to Al Queda because of a STUPID and SELFISH and INCOMPETENT leaderless thief like Maliki is unconscionable! It reminds me of the day in 2006 I flew from Madras, India past Ubon, Thailand and over the A-Shau and over Khe Shan and then Da Nang en route to Hong Kong! I was MORTIFIED! I rolled to the left as I passed over Khe Shan and SAW the places we SLAVED over in '68 and saw the places where our marines had died HOLDING that sacred ground with their lives, and where I and others flew night and day to support our guys in our phantoms and others in their F-100's, A-6's, A-4's and A-1's and the hundreds of Hughy's! The Marines HELD! There wasn't going to be another Dien Bien Phu! NOT ON OUR WATCH!  JUST like Fallujah! Our guys CLEARED it from Al Queda once!

Now the North Vietnamese had placed a pen of Water Buffalo, who were dropping CRAP on the priceless ground our Marines had bled their life's blood to pay for and hold???

Then it was "GIVEN UP"???

FOR WHAT???

Now, the SECOND SEIGE of Fallujah is happening after so many American lives have been ripped apart to make that city free for the people of Iraq? Block-by-block, setting that city free from Al Queda made the streets HOLY GROUND, and I don't mean Islamic holy! I mean American holy!

This is now MUCH MORE than just a campaign to hopefully recover investment dollars! It is a matter of honor - you know, that OLD FASHIONED word that kids today who have never served think is JURRASIC PARK thinking!

I may be a dinosaur and somewhat "old-fashioned," but my last days of flying involved carrying bullets and beans to our guys freeing-up Fallujah and Ramadi a decade ago. They did more than the news showed and they did more than what Makili deserves. And they did more than the whole bloody country of Iraq deserves.

Throwing away now what they bled to set free a decade ago is an abomination unto God!

If somehow these dinars somehow survive Maliki's incompetence and theft. . .I know where my earnings are going! There are too many American families with lost or injured husbands, sons, dads, daughters and wives. The pittiful compensation given them often times is WAY insufficient to cover the needs. MY money will go where it was EARNED!

• Upvote 1

MORE GOOD NEWS

Really?? Then someone needs to show me where they got this information!  I've just spent over an hour pouring over the BIS website and there is absoultely NO MENTION of Iraq, the CBI or Dinar.  I implore you to go see for yourself... http://www.bis.org/index.htm

In regard to the WTO... Iraq is not a member but an observer see here: http://www.wto.org/english/thewto_e/whatis_e/tif_e/org6_e.htm  An observer is a nation hoping to get approved and become a full member.  This hasn't happened either!  Tell all the gurus to go pound sand (no pun intended)

• 2 weeks later...