Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where are you going to move to after it rvs'?

sheltagar

lol.

You tell him, Sandfly....Smile.

I liked the place when I visited several years ago.

You're one of our Heroes, Sandfly.

If I get a good amount of money I'd like to keep on the move .. A few months here, there, etc.. Namely, Spain, Portugal, Brazil,  and check new places in Central and South America.

And get back home  once in awhile.

Are you taking "Wife in the Know" with you?  And going anywhere she wants to go also?

***//

Uranus with The Klingons.

:wave:  :lmao:

How many Klingons can you fit up there?

I don't want to move away.  I think a lot of freedom comes with having some money.  Just extra cash.  I want to have things my way and nice, but I am frugal by nature and that won't change.  But the freedom to know you don't always have to pinch pennies would be great.

Hubby and I plan on spending a few weeks with Umbertino and we are going to travel Italy and find out where I want to vacation then maybe live.

You ok with this Umbert??

Hey, I didn't know we get to pick who we go with.  Since that's the case, I wanna go with King Bean.  I think with his scenario the more the merrier.  I'm not even gonna ask.  Just gonna show up and be in the way.  Isn't that how it works.  Can't smoke the pot though and probably can't handle the water so I'll have to stick with Pepsi.  If no Pepsi, then I'll have some Coke.  Can I smoke that?

ohh i like that..just show up and be in the way...i REALLY like that

Hey, I didn't know we get to pick who we go with.  Since that's the case, I wanna go with King Bean.  I think with his scenario the more the merrier.  I'm not even gonna ask.  Just gonna show up and be in the way.  Isn't that how it works.  Can't smoke the pot though and probably can't handle the water so I'll have to stick with Pepsi.  If no Pepsi, then I'll have some Coke.  Can I smoke that?

I have been thinking about where I would live and after some serious thought and consideration and long talks with my wife, we are very happy here. The weather is good, lots to do, decent schools for my kids, I mean really I can't complain. What I do look forward to is traveling more, saying good by to a job that I enjoy, and helping those less fortunate then me in my community. I just turned 50 and I can honestly say slowing time down a bit to enjoy my kids (all 4 of them) and my adorable wife is where it's at for me.

• Upvote 4

I have been thinking about where I would live and after some serious thought and consideration and long talks with my wife, we are very happy here. The weather is good, lots to do, decent schools for my kids, I mean really I can't complain. What I do look forward to is traveling more, saying good by to a job that I enjoy, and helping those less fortunate then me in my community. I just turned 50 and I can honestly say slowing time down a bit to enjoy my kids (all 4 of them) and my adorable wife is where it's at for me.

Sounds awesome, Wiljor.

• 1 month later...

Staying right here where I am. Getting married to the love of my life and just being happy...taking some trips here and there with the three dogs and not having to worry about pennies at the grocery store and gas pumps.

EP....Wish you the best for your marriage and love life ( I don't exactly deem them   the same thing but that's just me.... I do respect those who see  it that way)

Edited by umbertino

We'll stay right here in Georgia. We will travel the USA and keep our money in America, If it doesn't say "made in America" I ain't buying it!

That means I'll never go broke because not much is made here anymore!

Edited by kjwayne
  • Upvote 1

Oh, and don't forget the piranhas and alligators in the moat.

That reminds me of an episode from a long time ago.  Travelling in Brazil ( around 1985) .. I took this collective trip  along the Amazon River leaving from Manaus on a boat and then from the big boat  we were  told to board a few canoes ( engine-equipped) as we'd go "explore" ( touristically, no big deal, of course) some  land along the river..... As we'd  go along the river on this canoe .. I saw the guy responsible for our group, getting real upset in his face and he was looking behind me ( we were like maybe 14-16 people on that canoe).. Then he walks fast past me and I hear a SLAP.. He actually slapped  someone in the face ( a swiss man if I recall correctly).. The reason?  The swiss man was just with total non-chalance putting his hands into the water as the canoe was moving...He was enjoying it... The guy responsible for our group shouts at him.. "Don't you know it's full of piranhas, you crazy individual?"

On the same canoe trip we happened to get the engine broken... The other canoes were way ahead of us already and we were basically stuck in the center of the river  so we had to rely on the kindness of some local fishermen who did a craftsman masterpiece by fixing  real well the engine with non-regular tools.

Edited by umbertino