Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where are you going to move to after it rvs'?

sheltagar

A 42' Catamaran with single mass, alternative power, scuba equipped w/photo shop, fully self efficent and an all female crew with standart bikini attire. As far as where...anyway the wind blows..... :eyebrows:

That's too much clothing if you ask me. 

• Upvote 1

A 42' Catamaran with single mass, alternative power, scuba equipped w/photo shop, fully self efficent and an all female crew with standart bikini attire. As far as where...anyway the wind blows..... :eyebrows:

Yeah baby....

Just got back from Anguilla and St Martin yesterday...warm, gin waters, sun....bikinis and lots of catamarans.

Beautiful. And very expensive.

Will need that RV. A boat is a great way to protect oneself from the system - international waters. If you don't like a place, set sail...it's coastal living without all the crowding and high prices...live with the seasons, north in summer, south in winter. My wife and I are setting up for it now.

I've lived aboard 8 years off Miami already - best years of my life (of course I was in my twenties and thirties)

It's not as expensive or as hard as people think....GO RV!

• Upvote 1

Wife and I are currently looking for a beautiful beach home on the island of cebu,phillipines.

6,000,000 dinar times $3.50 =21 mill times 40= 840 million pesos . I can live like a King here and my great great grandchildren.

No taxes on exchanges. They don't even ask for ID. PTL

Used to want to live in Amerika until tsa treated me like a terrorist.

Many many retired Americans here as well.

It's been a long ,fun journey with this dinar, I'd rather have dinar than money in the stock market or retirement money in the bank that will soon be gone.

• Upvote 1

I'm moving straight into the kitchen to my throan

I been in this couch for the last 15 years and I feel like its a part of me now but if this rvs and I get rich I may have to move straight into the kitchen and get piped in

Just straight pipes this time I'm tired of walking all the way to the bathroom

I'm gonna put in a retracting roof so a crane can lift me into the back yard in the spring with the chickens

I'm gonna make me some corn mash and sing my favorite songs

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Where are you going to move to,after you cash out/exchange out?

Anywhere but Kanada

Don't need to move anywhere.

I like my home.

It's not about money. It's about connections.

I'm moving straight into the kitchen to my throan

I been in this couch for the last 15 years and I feel like its a part of me now but if this rvs and I get rich I may have to move straight into the kitchen and get piped in

Just straight pipes this time I'm tired of walking all the way to the bathroom

I'm gonna put in a retracting roof so a crane can lift me into the back yard in the spring with the chickens

I'm gonna make me some corn mash and sing my favorite songs

That's pretty damned funny

"throne"  You are smart. Just can't spell. Won't hold it against you. (even tho you are conservative...LOL)