Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where are you going to move to after it rvs'?

sheltagar

IT WASN'T A QUESTION ABOUT UR SEXUALITY ...

lol.

I WAS TALKING ABOUT YOUR'S

You tell him, Sandfly....Smile.

Oregon to start with....no state taxes..

I liked the place when I visited several years ago.

I TRY SOME TIMES

You're one of our Heroes, Sandfly.

If I get a good amount of money I'd like to keep on the move .. A few months here, there, etc.. Namely, Spain, Portugal, Brazil,  and check new places in Central and South America.

And get back home  once in awhile.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

south of  dallas, fort worth area ,  and hopefully be able to keep this place for the hot HOT  summer  days  love the swimming hole we have here !    anyone in the texas region I am talking about ? looking for a nice 25 to 50 acre  spot in hill county area ,  with  a walk out basement type  ranch !   4 or 5  bedroom ,  2 or 3 full bath 

oh  and  house  help  to keep it dusted   lol

:lol:

• Upvote 5

:) Interesting topic! I like the idea of moving around a bit like Umbertino and thought that living in four locations interest me a lot: like Melbourne, Australia, unnamed village in Italy overlooking the sea, island off U.S. east coast, British Columbia.

A golf course near all of these is a must!

Edited by Cosmo

south of dallas, fort worth area , and hopefully be able to keep this place for the hot HOT summer days love the swimming hole we have here ! anyone in the texas region I am talking about ? looking for a nice 25 to 50 acre spot in hill county area , with a walk out basement type ranch ! 4 or 5 bedroom , 2 or 3 full bath

oh and house help to keep it dusted lol. Hey Jeepguy happy new year to you and your family. I think TnT Tony is moving in to a 50 acre fenced in ranch in Texas. And something is going to get dusted a lot. Go Rv

:lol:

I'm thinking of the extended stay plan on Norwegian Cruise lines if this RV pans out the way we hope.

With a longer term booking of 6 months, I can get a nice room upgrade at a rate of around $110 a day which will save me a ton of money over

conventional house payments or rentals and all of the other everyday bills that go with it.

Will probably do 6 months to start out then may renew on a different ship route.

This just makes a lot of economic sense for me at this stage. No utilities to pay. Even high speed internet, cable tv and a first class health spa is included.

I really like the part about no grocery bills, no cooking, no cleaning, no weeds to pull and no gas stations or car maintenance for a while either.

And it even comes with maid service, free beer and new scenery (of all sorts) every week.

What more could you ask for while thinking about where you want to put down some roots?

• Upvote 7

:) Interesting topic! I like the idea of moving around a bit like Umbertino and thought that living in four locations interest me a lot: like Melbourne, Australia, unnamed village in Italy overlooking the sea, island off U.S. east coast, British Columbia.

A golf course near all of these is a must!

Where in Italy? North, South or Central?

There was this project by "Prince Lazarus".....Creating a new Country in the Caribbean.....Now that he passed away I don't know if it will still be carried out.

Looked interesting.

http://www.principalityofnewutopia.com/

Edited by umbertino

Mexico....I'm going to work the marijuana fields, refuse to speak Spanish, get paid in local currency then send it back to the states, bring my Finnish family and all the relatives, incite border conflicts for smuggling lutefisk, take advantage of all their government benefits while demanding they make me a citizen and fly their national flag upside down. Seems to work here.

• Upvote 12

IF? who says it does RV? I wish this would happen,but I'm starting to feel like this is just a bunch of bull****.. I wanna be wrong though.

Me too.

To answer the original question, I want to buy a nondistinguished house in a small railroad town, like Overton of Grand Saline, and live life like it was 1952.

• Upvote 1

There was this project by "Prince Lazarus".....Creating a new Country in the Caribbean.....Now that he passed away I don't know if it will still be carried out.

Looked interesting.

http://www.principalityofnewutopia.com/

Smack in the middle of hurricane ally.    No thank you not for me.

Umbertino what part of Italy do you recommend ?

• Upvote 1