Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What do TNT tony, okie and all gurus have in common?

sheltagar

What they have in common is like the latest ramblings....

THEY'RE BACK AT IT AGAIN!!

"I believe we are to be blessed very soon."  (okie)

"Be on high alert ... it could be any time." (tony)

Tony seems to think we will have access to exchanging at the Chinese "contract rate" (insane rates).

So TNT Tony and Good 'Ol Okie are officially now working TOGETHER in a common FRANCHISE!

We're now FANCHISING "Make-Believe!." It's called TONY & OKIE, Incorporated!

But where is our North Carolina Real Estate sales lady doing her best, "WOO-HOO-HOO"?

Where is our Frank (let-me-sing-to-you) Villa and his mighty Blue Couch? I GUESS he is back fixing fajitas and sitting on it and still watching Heelary.

"Wife-in-the-no" is no doubt cashing-in (for the umpteenth time) all her SKR's, while Mountain Goat is with he kinder?

And NOW the "NEW" news. . .we NOW sell our dinars to the CHINESE????? Do you think the Chinese use 800 numbers??

I can just hear the calls now. We call the Chinese 800 number and speak to Mr. Wot Went Wong who gladly buys our dinars at $32 and our VND at $6!

THANKS TONY!  Thanks, Okie!

I guess you now want everybody to go in and quit their jobs like 2 years ago?

Come on, Adam! It's time you spoke some SENSE into the people on your blog. Lost of people are actually BELIEVING this tripe! How about a word of SANITY to help calm the troops! 

Well the thing is Tony and Okie are on the same channel,,,,

800#'s with near-immediate or impending release.

It's all a big sh*tshow until we see actual ACTION IN REALITY.....

WHICH WE'RE ALL WAITING FOR and HAVE been waiting for these past few months of being pumped and squeezed of emotion.

They all talk a big show and when the curtain is due to drop, uuuuhh golly gee we don't know what happened there.

"You know I'm too old a bunny to get excited about all this."

(Show me the long mustache and I'll jump to!!)

Points to the first to get my reference.

As Ed McMahon would say, "You are correct sir, WOH HO HO HO!!!"

One of my favorite movies. I think I have the major lines memorized.

I think a good band name would be PLUSKAT FREAKOUT.

On another note, all "gurus" think it's gonna happen in the next 30 seconds.
The fact is, IRAQ will release it on their terms and it will be handled smoothly without fanfare by all banks no matter what.

All this behind the scenes drama is PURE BULL.

I wanna know who is who is cashing in and where, there has to be a record if it's legit.

More stories about loads of people cashing in.......

WHERE ARE THEY EXCHANGING AND WHO IS REAPING?!

There's gotta be a place and they have records.

TASK ONE is to expose this exchanging!!

I call for an all-out intel war on this!

Be reminded of the guru who posted some time ago about knowing someone PERSONALLY who exchanged....

I still stand by my post above though.

I pray for blessings, but this empty shell game these past several months is getting my goat.

Billionaires, the goal is to change the world for the better where politicians FAILED MISERABLY.

NOW GET TO WORK.

(Drill some water wells.)

</rant>

wait a minute. Has 3 days gone by yet. Frankee says you will see he is right 3 days later. His intel is so current that all the sheeple will hear it 3 days after he tells you. How did he ever get so smart? On the other hand if he is wrong and full of bs you will find out 3 days later too.

• Upvote 1

Come ON, people!

The CBI continues to hold the HUGE auctions and buying dinars by the gazillion. The are pauing 1 US Dollar for 1166 dinars!

Does ANYONE believe that 17 - 20 International banks would UNLOAD dinars at 1166 to $1.00 if the dinar were being "secretly" exchanged ALL OVER THE WORLD at $3.87 and in the US for $36/32/25/3.47 as reported by TONY?

C'mon folks. Get REAL!

Does anyone note that TONY fails to mention ANY NAMES of anyone who has exchanged in the "favored" category at ANY of the rates he quotes as if they were WELL-KNOWN to him and his crowd at TNT?????

Skybear, 

That's been my rant here and there as well.

IMO this whole thing is still in Iraq's hands and they can drop the juicebomb OR LOP with new currency at their whim, there's no pressure.

If people have been cashing in, they've been doing it for WEEKS already.

We would know who they were, right?

Weeks on end means LOADS OF PEOPLE.

There's gotta be evidence SOMEWHERE.

I call for exposure of this!!

(Just like Iraq Parliament "calls" for something but nothing ever comes of it because everyone's so apathetic...)

Recraps posted a few lines about it:

TNT:

Robdel:  Update on WM on who's getting paid now 

Earlier I posted what my Wealth Manager said, I got another update on the same topic from a very trusted source that you have heard from before and most of you like his intel. 

He said the projects getting paid now ( the programs from. 12 years ago) are a collection of investment packages that people were given access to many years ago: e.g., Global Settlements, Prosperity Packages, UN Projects, Wounded Warrior Projects, etc., etc., etc.

THIS IS NOT THE IQD RV WE ARE WAITING FOR! So be cool' don't be a fool and make noise that will hurt us all! 

-----------------------------

WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECTS?!

I don't think they could mention that without WWP (a real org as you might know) saying something....

And whose Prosperity Packages?

The ones "guru" friends have been touting like the General64?

Global Settlements? A drop in the bucket compared to the money involved in this thing here.

I think terms are being pulled from the air and spoonfed.

Does the poster think we're NEW?!

ABSOLUTE BOVINE SCATOLOGY.

Not as bad as that one post from months ago....

"I WAS FIXING THE ROOF OF MY LOCAL CHURCH WHEN I GOT A CALL FROM MY WEALTH MANAGER....."

However....

HERE is the best post I've read in ages: (this is from Recraps)

A message to the Gurus ...

There's nothing to say and there's nothing to do,

You've used up all the ways that you entertain your crew.

You've have said everything that you wanted to say,

No more speeches, calls or words will our opinion sway. 

You had all these years to get it right with no success,

So we've run out of patience, and you no longer impress.

We need no more tickets for this rollercoaster ride,

We're happy to wait the RV out, on this bench right here on the side ...

---(Aremel)

My bottom line: We should've already been cashing in if other tiers were being @ss-kissed to the front of the line and at $30, so PROVE IT or we wait for the RV/LOP directly from Iraq as it's in NO ONE'S hands but theirs and they don't have to do DIDDLEY for another few years.

/ Heeyyyyyy Bo Diddley!