Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

3 calls a week min @ 2hrs per day, plus free site..for months

Guys, I'm new this investment but TNT, how is it that they can do this for months on end without advertising on the site and support all these "free services".  What's the motivation when this guy has essentially backed himself into a corner claimingt that other countries RV'ed,etc? I have heard theories on Conf call.com paying for the amount of listeners or Dinar dealers providing kick backs for keeps the hype alive and well every weekend.  Thoughts?

• Upvote 1

Sounds like you already know the answer? Yes he makes money off the calls (long explanation but you can google how to make money on conference calls), yes he makes money on site traffic through ads, yes he asks for donations and people give them, and yes he most likely receives kick backs from dealers. He can't paint himself in a corner as long as he is always positive it's happening today. There are a certain number of people (lots) that only want to hear that. No matter how illogical he becomes

Sounds like you already know the answer? Yes he makes money off the calls (long explanation but you can google how to make money on conference calls), yes he makes money on site traffic through ads, yes he asks for donations and people give them, and yes he most likely receives kick backs from dealers. He can't paint himself in a corner as long as he is always positive it's happening today. There are a certain number of people (lots) that only want to hear that. No matter how illogical he becomes

exactly spot on. the only reason tnt is still around is because people want hope, not facts.you make up an scenario, as long as it ends with rv is here, hundreds flock to it on the minute. and tnt isnt the only one, its all of em.

everybody wants the presumption the rv is coming, the rv is near, like its automatically something that must happen. the majority is tone deaf to anything other.

lets put this to a test  shall we ------->  go to my page ,  let me know your interested in speculation ,  send me --- 5$  10$  or 20$   through a payment thingy ,  I`ll shoot ya some  sort  of  dinar  something  ,   we will see if it is possible !    besides  I could use the money to pay some bills  :D

The Tony BS'er is ( or has been ) clearly tied to Recr@ps because they have been posting his every word. Site hits generate revenue, either through product sales or some sort of agreement. Plus read the TNT pages. You can't join now, but you CAN donate to his BS...which is prominently pushed on just about every page you open. I am guessing, with his pending court case, this disclaimer below from his site page declares he is taking "donations from friend and family" as opposed to not selling anything. He has been ordered not to give advice or sell anything....this gets around it.  Recently, Recr@ps has stepped back from posting his BS but allows bits and pieces of his blabber to make it's way there.

The RED DONATION button is on the FRONT PAGE of our website. *** if you are going to DONATE *** PLEASE PICK THE FAMILY AND FRIENDS OPTIONS ***not the Products and Services - that is for MERCHANT ACCOUNTS ONLY and WE are NOT selling anything . Thanks. If you are making a DONATION, be sure to put your USER NAME in the notes box. :)