Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SAFE DINAR

chinadawg

safedinar is a well known name, i bought from them years ago good experience, pretty good price as well about $20 cheaper than many of the other major dealers. downside they only take cashiers checks which means you have to run to the bank and get a cashiers check so costs you a few extra bucks and delays your order until your check clears. there's astill a few out there who take credit cards, some at higher rates some not. i prefer paying by credit card whether its ebay or one of the dealers who take them but safe dinar is def a legit company

Being a newbie and green p .............I was just wondering about some thoughts on purchasing dinar from a online source called safedinar, in your opinions is this a good source?

Purchased all my Dinar from Safedinar, 9-10 yrs ago first purchased. Asked for uncirculated currency with a letter of authenticity. They ship COD. No problems.

Purchased all my Dinar from Safedinar, 9-10 yrs ago first purchased. Asked for uncirculated currency with a letter of authenticity. They ship COD. No problems.

thanks to all that responded, one more question, what about the certificates you can buy on ebay , for example 10.000.000 dinar for 170.00 and you can purchase at anytime untill a certain date ? any thoughts ?

thanks to all that responded, one more question, what about the certificates you can buy on ebay , for example 10.000.000 dinar for 170.00 and you can purchase at anytime untill a certain date ? any thoughts ?

I'm guessing your talking about the layaway thing ....... stay well clear, there all a scam.

Under the rules for eBay the seller doesn't actually have to fulfill there part of the deal even if an RV occurs, they're under no obligation to give you anything.

A lot of places do these layaway plans, there all the same. the way they work is your paying for something your not even in possession of and the dealers are banking on the fact that the RV never occurs and you keep topping up your layaway.

So lets say you pay your layaway for 6 months @ $170 per month and the RV occurs (and thats short, some people have been paying these things for years) ....... do you trust an eBay seller you have never met to send you 10,000,000 dinar ...... I wouldn't

As they say "Cash is King" ..... I'd rather have it in my hand

• Upvote 3

I'm guessing your talking about the layaway thing ....... stay well clear, there all a scam.

Under the rules for eBay the seller doesn't actually have to fulfill there part of the deal even if an RV occurs, they're under no obligation to give you anything.

A lot of places do these layaway plans, there all the same. the way they work is your paying for something your not even in possession of and the dealers are banking on the fact that the RV never occurs and you keep topping up your layaway.

So lets say you pay your layaway for 6 months @ $170 per month and the RV occurs (and thats short, some people have been paying these things for years) ....... do you trust an eBay seller you have never met to send you 10,000,000 dinar ...... I wouldn't

thanks, does anyone have a link to where someone can prchase dinar online with a credit card ?

I have bought from safe dinar and I have sold back to safe dinar. They work and I would use them again. They do have their fees but as it is obvious, these currency brokers are in business to make money so no one should be surprised to sell back their dinar for less than what they paid. That's just how it works.

• Upvote 1

thanks, does anyone have a link to where someone can prchase dinar online with a credit card ?

buyiraqidinarhere.com

dinarliquidator.com

newiraqcurrency.com

cheapestiraqidinar.com

currencytradeinternational.com

all take credit cards