Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI rates look funny

chinadawg

No hard feelings here. I just wanted to clarify a little of what I meant when I said what I said lol.

I have no intentions of raining on anyone's parade. I WANT a RV as well and I am an investor in the Iraqi dinar so yeah, a great big fat REVALUATION would be awesome. I just learned very early on in this investment that until something is proven with actual facts pertaining to the RV that it is most likely not true and that jumping the gun on something that MAY or MAT NOT be an indication of something happening has been to date a let down... and maybe more so for those who went out and spent their mortgage money on dinar. YIKES!

There is nothing wrong with HOPE. Without it this world would probably be in even worse shape than it already is... and that my friend is something we can all do without.

• Upvote 2

No hard feelings here. I just wanted to clarify a little of what I meant when I said what I said lol.

I have no intentions of raining on anyone's parade. I WANT a RV as well and I am an investor in the Iraqi dinar so yeah, a great big fat REVALUATION would be awesome. I just learned very early on in this investment that until something is proven with actual facts pertaining to the RV that it is most likely not true and that jumping the gun on something that MAY or MAT NOT be an indication of something happening has been to date a let down... and maybe more so for those who went out and spent their mortgage money on dinar. YIKES!

There is nothing wrong with HOPE. Without it this world would probably be in even worse shape than it already is... and that my friend is something we can all do without.

Hope Floats, as do most of our checks

• Upvote 1

Still no rates posted in the CBI exchange graphic today, 1/14, but if you go to the News and Announcements section under Currency Auctions you will see they had one today.  Someone posted they were doing CBI site maintenance but if that were the case nothing would be updated, but instead they are picking which areas to update so that story doesnt float. The plot thickens.............. 

What makes me go hummmmm is......... if the CBI wanted to RV quietly why would they bring so much attention to themselves with this. 

People are all watching and waiting.  This is not how I imagined that they would go about it.  If they wanted to take the world by surprise they're not going about this the right way. They're bring to much attention to themselves.

Dont you think?   Or.... am I off on this?

What makes me go hummmmm is......... if the CBI wanted to RV quietly why would they bring so much attention to themselves with this. 

People are all watching and waiting.  This is not how I imagined that they would go about it.  If they wanted to take the world by surprise they're not going about this the right way. They're bring to much attention to themselves.

Dont you think?   Or.... am I off on this?

Nobody's watching this stuff but us...

• Upvote 3

Nobody's watching this stuff but us...

This is the truth....how often do any of us pull up UAE or Syria or Egypt or Iran. Not very often.....The only ones who own Iraqi Dinar...hoping that one day there will be a crazy overnight increase of the value are checking this site on any kind of regular pattern.

• Upvote 1

Now on the website is a link that says Home Exchange Rates. It is like a PDF and in Arabic but shows the rates that used to under indicative rates..,,,   what is a home exchange rate rather than indicative rate?

I noticed that also, but the last date in English is 12-5-2013.....then it changes to Arabic...and seems to repeat the English rates

:shrug:  :shrug:  :shrug: