Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DISREGARD ANYTHING YOU SEE WRITTEN ON DR

The continuous pile of BS coming out of DR has taken on a disgusting life of its own.

EVERY single piece of "so-called" INTEL coming thru TNT Tony or his group or Bluwolf or Okie or WItK has been EVERY TIME 100% not just GROSSLY WRONG, but HURTFULLY incorrect!

NO WAY can TNT have such a PERFECT ZERO batting average without it being INTENTIONAL!

And all through the daily posed WAGs and TOTALLY unsubstantiated BS coming out of TONY at least on a DAILY pig trough whether, on his blast or re-printed in the DR comic strip, the WHOLE TIME, the Iraq posted daily auctions have told the WHOLE TRUTH!

DV people would be well advised to WATCH the Iraqi CBI Official site and watch the official auctions. When 20 International banks STOP buying US Dollars at 1166 Dinars to the dollar. . . .I will look for Adam to speak a word of SUBSTANTIATED news. Until then people by the HUNDREDS are letting themselves in for one heartbreaking disappointment after another!

In the meantime, ANYTHING coming out of the DR Comic Strip should be TOTALLY IGNORED and left to fall in the trash where it deserves to be. To REPRODUCE it here is NO SERVICE. It only REKINDLES the embers of dirty, infected and basically MADE UP BS!

• Upvote 5

I always felt it was intentional and it was being done by a lopster so he can rip it down with one of his other screen names

The intel is so obviously wrong everyone knows yet they continue

That is what you want people to believe, that all the bogus intel is being made up by Lopsters, for a personal vendetta?   Really?

• Upvote 3

I always felt it was intentional and it was being done by a lopster so he can rip it down with one of his other screen names

The intel is so obviously wrong everyone knows yet they continue

Oh its intentional alright......they make a killingnposting BS and the more traffic from the gullible people clcking on their site the more money they make....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I totally agree with everything said above!! The problem is it keeps being allowed to be brought over and posted on this site! And the other problem is if someone asks why it's being allowed to be re posted on this site they get suspended. Twice now I have been suspended for simply asking and mentioning why is it allowed to be re posted on this site. So what that tells me is that this site is just as responsible for the bs content being allowed to be posted and wants the traffic from it as well! Multiple times I've been told that it's the rumor section and that if I didn't like it to find another site however...I believe it's gone way past "rumor" and is obviously total BS now as was mentioned in the above statement. Like I said...I agree with everything stated in this thread and I suggest to the original poster to be careful because if you complain too much about it they will, from experience, ban you from posting. This site has become completely irrelevant by allowing these bs rumors to be re posted in my honest opinion. Now...let the bashing begin.

• Upvote 1

B-ONE...You are correct! The only sure profit in this venture is ; 1} selling dinar at a 20%+ markup and/or 2}running a website that dispenses  gooroo  laced koolaid in its many forms.

THERE is NO INTEL...It is all madeup to promote activity. Working on the hopes and dreams of people for significant wealth in a short period of time. Using funds that should have been used to pay off debt  or for real savings. Hanging on because some EXPERT finds some badly translated statement the he says means its coming TOMORROW.  It is hard to admit you have made a mistake when you have in your mind spent the money many times.

Iraq is a poor country with potential, living hand-to-mouth until it gets back on its feet. It has needs beyond current income and for years to come.

• Upvote 1