Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DHS insider gives final warning

flatdawg

"Of course - still means you pay out the nose for ammo - but it's kind of nice to know its capitalism at work causing it. especially make me feel good knowing I have over 100 million out there that may potentially stand with me if SHTF and TEOFTWAWKI occurs."

Here, Here....

"Of course - still means you pay out the nose for ammo - but it's kind of nice to know its capitalism at work causing it. especially make me feel good knowing I have over 100 million out there that may potentially stand with me if SHTF and TEOFTWAWKI occurs."

Here, Here....

Makes me feel better too LOL!  Nobody can deny Obama has been unintentionally good for gun sales.

I am nether 

I am the wolf  

if it comes down to it

I`ll feed on both   :)

"Then there are the wolves," the old war veteran said, "and the wolves feed on the sheep without mercy." Do you believe there are wolves out there who will feed on the flock without mercy? You better believe it. There are evil men in this world and they are capable of evil deeds. The moment you forget that or pretend it is not so, you become a sheep. There is no safety in denial.

"Then there are sheepdogs," he went on, "and I'm a sheepdog. I live to protect the flock and confront the wolf."

'Sheep, Wolves, and Sheepdogs' by Dave Grossman author of, 'On Killing'.   http://mwkworks.com/onsheepwolvesandsheepdogs.html

"Then there are the wolves," the old war veteran said, "and the wolves feed on the sheep without mercy." Do you believe there are wolves out there who will feed on the flock without mercy? You better believe it. There are evil men in this world and they are capable of evil deeds. The moment you forget that or pretend it is not so, you become a sheep. There is no safety in denial.

"Then there are sheepdogs," he went on, "and I'm a sheepdog. I live to protect the flock and confront the wolf."

'Sheep, Wolves, and Sheepdogs' by Dave Grossman author of, 'On Killing'.   http://mwkworks.com/onsheepwolvesandsheepdogs.html

When the SHTF my family and my people will be my only priority .

The rest of the flock will have to fend for themselves.

Unless there is some type of organized movement  of patriots.

I will save who I can but with the realization

You cant save them all.  

With limited, at best, electronic communications, these organized patriots will be very localized. I'm talking neighbors and they will be formed before SHTF.

Those that you plan to be with should all have hand held VHF radios, CBs at the least.

The wolfs safe too if he keeps paying his banking fees, insurance, and taxes

Recently you had a thread on refusing to pay income taxes this year. Do you still intend not to? If you refuse to pay, will you consider yourself safe?

What are you gentlemen (lose interpretation :eyebrows: ) talking about?

I was at a gun show today several exhibitors had hundreds of thousands of rounds for sale 22lr up to 50 cal cheap!

7.62x39 for .27 cents around .223 for .42 cents. Yes it is the cheap steel case Russian stuff but it still goes bang when you pull the bang switch!

Check out these sites FYI

Check out luckygunner.com & gunbot.net

Hope I did not break rules here on web sites.

Edited by Catalina
  • Upvote 2

Many of us prefer to pay cash and keep our names and personal info out of data bases that could be compromised in the future.

Thanks for the heads up.

Edited by flatdawg

What are you gentlemen (lose interpretation :eyebrows: ) talking about?

I was at a gun show today several exhibitors had hundreds of thousands of rounds for sale 22lr up to 50 cal cheap!

7.62x39 for .27 cents around .223 for .42 cents. Yes it is the cheap steel case Russian stuff but it still goes bang when you pull the bang switch!

Thanks for the info catalina

But there`s a little more to it then just going bang.

This cheap foreign ammo comes with a price.

Most of it is the corrosive type. So unless you are prepared for a full take down of the weapon to clean it.

Your gun going to be junk after the first 2000 rds. 

I clean my weapon every time i shoot it but only actualy field strip it and clean them once a month.

You cant get away with that using corrosive ammo

When the SHTF my family and my people will be my only priority .

The rest of the flock will have to fend for themselves.

I will save who I can but with the realization

You cant save them all.  

There is 'When TSHTHF'.

There is 'If TSHTF'. 

There is also the ever present 'Now'.

The point Grossman is making is if one steps out the door of their home without a Warrior Mindset and armed CCW then one is a sheep. If one hasn't prepared one's family to engage the wolf while one is not home, one is a sheep.  

I would add that if one is not prepared to intervene when a child, woman, or weaker person is getting a beat down, then one is a cowardly sheep.

It's a hard pill to swallow but, be prepared to kill and be prepared to die in order that you and your loved ones can live.

GH 

Many of us prefer to pay cash and keep our names and personal info out of data bases that could be compromised in the future.

Thanks for the heads up.

If your not in at least 10 gov databases by now you should be ashamed of yourself! :)

Grandpa always said don't hide in the weeds stand up for what you believe in

We can run but hiding has never worked for me.

Yes mr dog full field strip every time we go shooting.

I am with you Mr Hayduke!

I think it was will smith in men in black said don't start nothin won't be nothin!

Edited by Catalina
  • Upvote 1

If your not in at least 10 gov databases by now you should be ashamed of yourself! :)

Grandpa always said don't hide in the weeds stand up for what you believe in

We can run but hiding has never worked for me.

Yes mr dog full field strip every time we go shooting.

I am with you Mr Hayduke!

I think it was will smith in men in black said don't start nothin won't be nothin!

You can call me Dog   :)

• Upvote 1

@Catalina

I like hiding in plain sight with both feet in midair...

Those lists don't bother me. Everybody is on some list somewhere, it's those who are on my list that have something to worry about...

GH

Okay I am kinda slow.

How would you feel about bringing up to speed on. "Both feet in midair"

Skydiver? Rockclimber? Santa clause in the chimney?

Give me a hand up please!

Edited by Catalina

With limited, at best, electronic communications, these organized patriots will be very localized. I'm talking neighbors and they will be formed before SHTF.

Those that you plan to be with should all have hand held VHF radios, CBs at the least.

Hey me and my Boys are ready for anything. 

@Catalina

Lol! No, nothing like a rock climber or Santa stuck in a chimney.  It has more to do with the Christian faith; haven't quite left the earth entirely but haven't quite entered into heaven either but still aware of the the spiritual battle taking place all around us all of the time... 

GH

Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. Hebrews 13 -2