Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Analyst: deleting zeroes, dinar need political decision

boomer113189

12 - 27 - 2013

6519AD6E-4C77-4AD0-A661-39409F9807B2_w26

People still waiting to begin a project delete zeros Iraqi dinar for several reasons, perhaps the most important is the security aspect in dealing among individuals, as many traders dealing in dollars for lack of cash, block size compared to the Iraqi currency.

Member of the Finance Committee in the House of Abdul Hussein Al-yasseri sees that there are operational problems impeded the issuance of paper currency of enormous cost to print.

The other sign is a member of the Finance Committee in the House of Abdul Ameer Al-mayahi start implementing the project currency within the next two years because of the many financial transactions between individuals and Government agencies.

He ruled out the former Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq Mohammad Saleh appearance to initiate the deletion of zeros from the dinars over the next year for the implementation of this project needs political and economic stability, and next year there will be legislative elections.

The Economist Abdul Rahman Al-Mashhadani to delay launching project delete zeroes, dinar is a political decision and not to the controversy on this topic is the quality of the images that are printed on the new currency.

Gavin adds that the Central Bank intends to issue coins in financial value will need to deal with us in the Iraqi market.

http://goo.gl/MwC7Nk

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

January 15 , 2014

BAGHDAD,— A rumor circulating regarding the removal of zeros from the Iraqi Dinar (ID) is false.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/169983-iraq-unlikely-to-remove-zeros-from-the-currency/#ixzz2qb6LmGBI

Edited by dontlop
  • Downvote 1

Only the new notes will be 1000 times stronger

The old notes may only be 100 times stronger

Or 50 times stronger

That all depends on what exchange rate there is between the old dinar and the new dinar

Remember the Swiss dinar exchanged at 150 times the new dinars in 2003

And the saddam dinars exchanged at 1 for one

Both were IQD

• Downvote 2

Only the new notes will be 1000 times stronger

The old notes may only be 100 times stronger

Or 50 times stronger

That all depends on what exchange rate there is between the old dinar and the new dinar

Remember the Swiss dinar exchanged at 150 times the new dinars in 2003

And the saddam dinars exchanged at 1 for one

Both were IQD

I thought you said they weren't going to delete the zeros? Now your talking about an exchange? Say what?

I'm confused.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have no idea what their going to do

Ya can't believe any of them which falls in line with shabibbis news conferance

When he said it would take propagan..

You got a link to this? I'd love to read more about this.

link to what

Scroll down on this link

http://www.banknotenews.com/files/tag-iraq.php

Iraq discloses designs for redenominated banknotes slated for July 2013

Jul 21, 2012 08:17 AM Category: Middle East

According to Iraq's semi-official Alsabaah newspaper, the finance committee received specimens of the new Iraq banknotes from the Central Bank of Iraq. The specimens were of the 25, 50, 100, and 200 dinars. The committee urged the central bank to delay the introduction of the new currency from January 2013 to July 2013 to study all the aspects of the process.

Other Iraqi media reports state that the new currency will be issued in denominations of 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, and 200 dinars for banknotes and 25, 50, 100, 250, and 500 fils, plus 1 and 2 dinars for coins. The designs have been already chosen for banknotes and coins:

5 dinars: Beck waterfall and palm tree

10 dinars: dinar coin minted in the reign of the Umayyad dynasty and lighthouse Hadba in Mosul

25 dinars: King Hammurabi receiving the law and farming of Iraqi Kurdistan

50 dinars: King Codaa and Fort Ukhaydir

100 dinars: Central Bank building in Azwaip area in Baghdad and ziggurat

200 dinars: bridge and school

Courtesy of Mosab K. Ibrahim.

Tags: Iraq

These people are being misled like the rest of us

Smoke and mirrors wizard of oz bs straight out of iraq

Propagan....

As shabbs would say

Nah same IQD code

You'll see

They didn't change it from the Swiss to the saddam to the bremmer

It's going to be the iqd

Ok. I won't argue with you.

I'll tell you what...

If they ever come out with those new currency notes.

I'll bet you $1000 that they will be under a new ISO code and exchanged at a 1000:1 ratio old for new.

If it goes down like that you owe me $1000

if they come out as just an extension of the current IQD series I owe you $1000

Deal?

I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is... Are you?

He disappeared.

He wants nothing to do with that bet.

Lol

Wimp

Edited by fib1618
  • Upvote 2

Ok fib put your name social security number on the board I'll have to do a credit check on you or just put out a major credit card with the name fib on it on the board

So I can just charge some silver if you lose

Your just goofy

Your not going to be meeting me in person