Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Most Dinar Websites Are Run By Affiliate Marketers Not People In The Know About Dinar

rulesforrebels

Hey guys, I know there's been a lot of discussion about the Guru sites and pumper websites. I know Dinar Recaps has been catching a lot of flack lately on here. I've spoken to a couple of these site owners in the past and learned something very interesting. I know alot of dinar people put so much stock in the opinions of site owners but having spoken to a few most of these guys are just affiliate marketers and don't really have any special info or knowledge on currency or finance. Basically they did a search on google keyword tool found dinar is a high paying keyword with very little competition and decided to start a website about it. 

Had they found that RC remote control cars or cough medicine was high paying words they would have chosen those. Just want to point out that just because the guy who runs another site or **************** or whatever site says something it doesn't mean they are experts on currency it simply means they understand SEO and affiliate marketing and decided to start a website. Don't put too much stock in their personal opinions. 

• Upvote 1