Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

India trading currency with Iraq

Dinarian64

Gentleman & Ladies, this is the beginning of the end for the us dollar being a reserve currency. The us government has brought this on them selves with all this printing and spying on everyone. Pissed off a lot of others in the playground. You all know how it goes. No one plays with you for a while. Another player moves in and all you can do is play along to get along. Plus we are in no financial shape to be bossy. On top of that once we are no longer the reserve currency the value of the dollar drops 15-25%. There will be lots of problems here in river city.

I plan on getting my converted into a more future stable currency , than the us dollar. We will know what when the time comes.

go rv!!!

• Upvote 1

Well that's ok if they want to redeem them it will be good for our economy

They are only redeemable for goods and services in the USA

Well final redemption any way

So there's a couple trillion headed our way

Nice

Our economy should do well then

Let's see china alone holds over two trillion

Were gonna be rich

• Upvote 1

Well that's ok if they want to redeem them it will be good for our economy

They are only redeemable for goods and services in the USA

Well final redemption any way

So there's a couple trillion headed our way

Nice

Our economy should do well then

Let's see china alone holds over two trillion

Were gonna be rich

Personally, I'll be watching for bank haircuts...when this currency gains value, I'm putting my monies into tangible, protected assets (trusts)...and I will not be leaving large balances in bank accounts...again, that's just me. I'm  not advising anyone else to do this.

Edited by TBomb
  • Upvote 2

Ya if I had money I'd invest into mining

It's what we do

Rip the planet apart looking for anything useful

Or agriculture We are a bunch of consumers

We consume etables

What else do we do

Show off

Yep we like shiny things to draw attention to ourselves

I think I'll buy a junk yard and raise hippos and rhinos

It's been a life long dream to sit out on the porch and watch hippos and rhinos

Fight after dinner while I drink "my" beer

I think the junk yard will provide a great background for that

I'd also like to own a large heard of cattle

I always wanted to stampede them around on horseback shooting my pistol in the air while I'm drunk

Lol

• Upvote 1

Iran is on the list of the 23 countries which India plans on performing/participating in currency swaps with. They're already swapping with Iran, on a pre arranged agreed amnt of currencies values between the two countries.  Iran wanted this in order to go around sanctions imposed by the US and EU.

Gentleman & Ladies, this is the beginning of the end for the us dollar being a reserve currency. The us government has brought this on them selves with all this printing and spying on everyone. Pissed off a lot of others in the playground. You all know how it goes. No one plays with you for a while. Another player moves in and all you can do is play along to get along. Plus we are in no financial shape to be bossy. On top of that once we are no longer the reserve currency the value of the dollar drops 15-25%. There will be lots of problems here in river city.

I plan on getting my converted into a more future stable currency , than the us dollar. We will know what when the time comes.

go rv!!!

15 - 25% ...... you must be joking, more like 50%+

look at it from my point of view .... the US is not a manufacturing giant like it used to be, the US has no backing for 90% of the currency it prints, The US is listed 21st in the world for educational standards (i'm from Ireland ... 9th)

right so you have no backing for your currency, no manufacturing capabilities (well to keep pace with rival countries) & you have an increasing uneducated population. Add to that mass unemployment coupled with an ever expanding welfare state providing benefits.

You really think the Dollar will only drop 15 - 25% if your not the world reserve currency......

This is only the tip of the ice-burg by the way, there are hundreds of factors that all go against the USA if you loose your world reserve status, for example the most prominent factor is because you are the world reserve currency you (the USA) can print money to pay off your debts ....... if you loose the world reserve status you cant print anymore unless you want hyper-inflation.

The Dollar is dead as far as I'm concerned.

I'm sorry to say it but it's a fact, the sad thing is the vast majority of the US population will be the last to know.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Personally, I'll be watching for bank haircuts...when this currency gains value, I'm putting my monies into tangible, protected assets (trusts)...and I will not be leaving large balances in bank accounts...again, that's just me. I'm  not advising anyone else to do this.

I think your doing the right thing

Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Neither a wise man nor a brave man lies down on the tracks of history to wait for the train of the future to run over him."

• Upvote 3

Oh I agree with you machine, the dollar is toast. All this printing is one of the final nails in this coffin. I was being very conservative in my 15-25% , that was the first hit. It would get much worse over the following months. But hey who is watching , the ignorant masses are watching football, basketball, baseball, dancing with the stars, reading about the rich and famous, and meanwhile Rome burns.

Its not going to get better.

I just hope the rv happens before our collapse.

Peace,

Islandman7

• Upvote 1

Oh I agree with you machine, the dollar is toast. All this printing is one of the final nails in this coffin. I was being very conservative in my 15-25% , that was the first hit. It would get much worse over the following months. But hey who is watching , the ignorant masses are watching football, basketball, baseball, dancing with the stars, reading about the rich and famous, and meanwhile Rome burns.

Its not going to get better.

I just hope the rv happens before our collapse.

Peace,

Islandman7

I'll agree with you there buddy, the mass media is positioned to keep the uneducated masses distracted while the powers that be slip their hands into their back pockets.

It's truly sad ......... but this is the world we live in.

I feel I would have been much happier if I was born 500 years ago, not that I have a bad life now, I'm pretty solid... no debts/plenty of income but even though 500 years ago life was much more manual there was less bullshit.

+1

• Upvote 1