Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Minimum Wage Strike Backfires, Employer Closes

GW,

LOL now your a MIT grad........................ok. Your view on business is how do I say this...................... unique. It works for you but I can tell you it's not the norm. Congrats to your company and your loyal employees. By the way you didn't answer my question. Would you still feel the same about your employees if they did the same as the ones in the article? 

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 2

GW,

LOL now your a MIT grad........................ok. Your view on business is how do I say this...................... unique. It works for you but I can tell you it's not the norm. Congrats to your company and your loyal employees.

Agreed, also how everyone who is in business knows he isn't!  Thanks for putting it delicately, that's not my specialty!

You got it enjoy! That has to be you in the back seat I can see your smile!

try some doublemint gum it will take your bad breath away Cheapy!

And by the way subway buys everything in BULK for every business mega cheap

just like you.And I would be glad to meet you you can beat on me in my wheelchair

if that will make your cheap arse feel any better I'll just go my route enjoy you ask for it and I will deliver.

Cheap arse business owner thats for sure! Oh they also pay your Jared over a million in endorsements

and he doesnt even make any sandwiches oh yeah no profits huh? I will never eat their garbage ever

its turkey ham turkey bologna turkey beef they dont even sell whole meats all fake sheet

go get you one you need a footlong stuck somewhere littleman!Cheapy!

LOL, Dang it now I'm going to have to call MIT and tell them they really need to up their teaching in grammar as well!  Stop now Gully my ribs are hurting!!!

Subway garbage?  Seriously, dang it, I thought they were pretty healthy, guess I'll have to go back to McD's!!

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 1

Look bigwave I own a business and you would make good folks sit at your business trying to make it on commission

but make them sit their you suck period! I am a electronics major and make 10 times what you make

and I pass the profits out every quarter and they get to drive any vehicle of their choosing.

Plus I pay for any medical procedure of their choosing right out of profits I could'nt run my employees

off with a baseball bat.Theirs a differance between you and me I use my brain to make profits

not just use people so you can live a fatcat life!Your a user and a pumper of ignorance.

I get government contracts for the F15e and my guidence systems are the best bar none what does your

company do sell dinar? I bought my employees 5 million a piece just for being my employees.

You would'nt give your folks the time of day so go blow your own horn!

For instance subway made 38.5 million in profits last year but will only give its employees

30 hours a week @ minimum wage so who's the crook? I could make at least 50 sandwiches

a hour sold at 5.00 each thats 250.00 each hour of work and I did it for them for what 7.00 hr

it doesnt take a freaking rocket scientist to know they are getting phlucked by cheap business

owners like yourself.Your just unbelieveable and I would never do business with someone

like you cheapy! user of people for fatcat profits its whats wrong with America USER'S

And I warn you to watch your tone with me unless you just want to go to fry's and get you a new CPU

warning!I am a dam good hack to boot try me! I know you just enjoyed seeing people pushed out

on the street during christmas!

Oh we have been down this road before caz they would'nt at my business they make more than a nasa employee

with better benefits than nasa could offer them.Plus I pay for all medical expenses.

1 month paid vacations plus a hunt lease to hell.You can try to bash me all you want to but my folks are very loyal

and are dam good electronics majors and we can build anything we want to the government buys it up

faster than we could produce them.I would laugh if they picketed me I would say are you not happy?

If you could show me where my competetors pay you more than I would match it plus 10%

I guess you guys are in the wrong business if you have to Phluck your employees.

You said you sold opprotunity and thats BS and probably on commission as well that sucks!

I cant help it I am smart MIT grad and all I earned it and now I rake it in and so do my employees!

NEXT!

:bravo: to gymrat someone who understands! Your awesome my friend!

you can tell these cheap arse business owners who cry to give their employees a piece of the pie!

LOSERS!I hope the same happens to them and rightly so!Plus +1

You got it enjoy! That has to be you in the back seat I can see your smile!

try some doublemint gum it will take your bad breath away Cheapy!

And by the way subway buys everything in BULK for every business mega cheap

just like you.And I would be glad to meet you you can beat on me in my wheelchair

if that will make your cheap arse feel any better I'll just go my route enjoy you ask for it and I will deliver.

Cheap arse business owner thats for sure! Oh they also pay your Jared over a million in endorsements

and he doesnt even make any sandwiches oh yeah no profits huh? I will never eat their garbage ever

its turkey ham turkey bologna turkey beef they dont even sell whole meats all fake sheet

go get you one you need a footlong stuck somewhere littleman!Cheapy!

This is your last warning GW - go take your meds - you are headed for another banning and the next time you come back you will not be given another chance. I will ban your butt every time I catch you and just so you know, I knew who you were on your first post as GW and notified the other mods to watch you. If you make another threat to hack anyone's computer or do anyone any damage of any kind, you will be gone. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? :ph34r:

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 4

GW- My responses are in red below:

Look bigwave I own a business and you would make good folks sit at your business trying to make it on commission but make them sit their you suck period! Gully I don't pay on commission. My average employee earns 50K plus health care.

I am a electronics major and make 10 times what you make and I pass the profits out every quarter and they get to drive any vehicle of their choosing. I believe you.

Plus I pay for any medical procedure of their choosing right out of profits I could'nt run my employees off with a baseball bat. My employees are pretty loyal too, matter of fact I only had to let 26 go in 27 years!

Theirs a differance between you and me I use my brain to make profits not just use people so you can live a fat cat life! I use my brain too.

Your a user and a pumper of ignorance. Please where did you get that from? Please re-read my post. All's I said if they don't like the money there they should look for other employment or open up themselves.

I get government contracts for the F15e and my guidence systems are the best bar none. Again I believe you.

what does your company do sell dinar? No I don't sell dinar I was pumped in by a friend. I am actually in health care and have been for many years.

I bought my employees 5 million a piece just for being my employees. Not sure what you bought your employees but sound pretty good.

You would'nt give your folks the time of day so go blow your own horn! Not so I am a giver - always have been and always will be.

For instance subway made 38.5 million in profits last year but will only give its employees

30 hours a week @ minimum wage so who's the crook? I could make at least 50 sandwiches

a hour sold at 5.00 each thats 250.00 each hour of work and I did it for them for what 7.00 hr

it doesnt take a freaking rocket scientist to know they are getting phlucked by cheap business

owners like yourself. I am not cheep (at least I don't feel cheep) in any sense of the word. I can only talk for my self and not the others in their business.

Your just unbelieveable and I would never do business with someone like you cheapy! You really don't know what your saying now

user of people for fatcat profits its whats wrong with America USER'S I agree.

And I warn you to watch your tone with me unless you just want to go to fry's and get you a new CPU warning!I am a dam good hack to boot try me! Again I believe every word you just said . In fact I don't want a fight at all. I was raised by a man that told me long ago if you work for tips and they don't give you tips then switch jobs or quit complaining and get back to work. He said you can do what ever you want to do and I followed his advise.

I know you just enjoyed seeing people pushed out on the street during christmas! Actually not. There is no time that is good for someone to get a pink slip especially during Christmas. But I will say that they / all shop owner and employees should to pick themselves up, dust themselves off (dirt or snow) and make a plan. Very similar to you and your business. You choose and they ( we) all have chosen.

Peace to you GW

• Upvote 1

How dumb can someone be to walk into someone else's business and tell the owner what to do

That is illegal and a violation of the owners rights as an American

Those people should of been fired I'm glad I would of done the same

They act like they are the owners

Lol

Fire them all

Fire those tyrants

• Upvote 1

GW- My responses are in red below:

Look bigwave I own a business and you would make good folks sit at your business trying to make it on commission but make them sit their you suck period! Gully I don't pay on commission. My average employee earns 50K plus health care.

I am a electronics major and make 10 times what you make and I pass the profits out every quarter and they get to drive any vehicle of their choosing. I believe you.

Plus I pay for any medical procedure of their choosing right out of profits I could'nt run my employees off with a baseball bat. My employees are pretty loyal too, matter of fact I only had to let 26 go in 27 years!

Theirs a differance between you and me I use my brain to make profits not just use people so you can live a fat cat life! I use my brain too.

Your a user and a pumper of ignorance. Please where did you get that from? Please re-read my post. All's I said if they don't like the money there they should look for other employment or open up themselves.

I get government contracts for the F15e and my guidence systems are the best bar none. Again I believe you.

what does your company do sell dinar? No I don't sell dinar I was pumped in by a friend. I am actually in health care and have been for many years.

I bought my employees 5 million a piece just for being my employees. Not sure what you bought your employees but sound pretty good.

You would'nt give your folks the time of day so go blow your own horn! Not so I am a giver - always have been and always will be.

owners like yourself. I am not cheep (at least I don't feel cheep) in any sense of the word. I can only talk for my self and not the others in their business.

Your just unbelieveable and I would never do business with someone like you cheapy! You really don't know what your saying now

user of people for fatcat profits its whats wrong with America USER'S I agree.

And I warn you to watch your tone with me unless you just want to go to fry's and get you a new CPU warning!I am a dam good hack to boot try me! Again I believe every word you just said . In fact I don't want a fight at all. I was raised by a man that told me long ago if you work for tips and they don't give you tips then switch jobs or quit complaining and get back to work. He said you can do what ever you want to do and I followed his advise.

I know you just enjoyed seeing people pushed out on the street during christmas! Actually not. There is no time that is good for someone to get a pink slip especially during Christmas. But I will say that they / all shop owner and employees should to pick themselves up, dust themselves off (dirt or snow) and make a plan. Very similar to you and your business. You choose and they ( we) all have chosen.

Peace to you GW

I don't think he intended to be saying that to you BigWave, he was talking to me just had his posts crossed and I don't believe anything he says!  Hats off to a fellow business owner!  :twothumbs: 

How dumb can someone be to walk into someone else's business and tell the owner what to do

That is illegal and a violation of the owners rights as an American

Those people should of been fired I'm glad I would of done the same

They act like they are the owners

Lol

Fire them all

Fire those tyrants

No doubt, they got what they deserved, hopefully the business will open up again soon, and not hire back any of the strikers, I know I sure wouldn't!

Edited by DiveDeepSix