Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

People, I'm not wanting to bash anyone, but how is this good news? I'm kinda tired of hearing third party events, such as ( my uncle's friend , my husband's co- worker...etc) Is there any intel out there that someone actually witnessed? Well that is all I have to say. Thank you for letting me get this off my chest. Alooooooha!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

People, I'm not wanting to bash anyone, but how is this good news? I'm kinda tired of hearing third party events, such as ( my uncle's friend , my husband's co- worker...etc) Is there any intel out there that someone actually witnessed? Well that is all I have to say. Thank you for letting me get this off my chest. Alooooooha!

The only person with actual...verfiable...for sure...take it to the bank intel...is the one that has it....and they aren't sharing.....You will know it's information you can bank on when you can actually trade it in for USD's or a formal annoucenment has been made by a goverment official. Thats my 2 cent on this and as you all know....I am a nobody in this ...just a investor.... :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

If you're expecting to see Maliki, Shabibi, Alawi, or any of the other players

make a post here, give it up.

That would be real intel and we're never going to see it,

so unbunch your panties and go have a Jack & Coke.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

You mean they do not get thier info where?Well crap... it has to be better than what they got there. I doubt them 2 could tell what is going to happen next they have been reading medic.LOL

Heck I bet they are calling that guys Moms friends brother that knows a guy that use to have a girl friend that dated (THE) press of Wells Fargo's driver.To ask him what it was E.F. Huton said any darn way.

Now about that Jack & Coke

I'm in

If you're expecting to see Maliki, Shabibi, Alawi, or any of the other players

make a post here, give it up.

That would be real intel and we're never going to see it,

so unbunch your panties and go have a Jack & Coke.

You really crack me up. From one "local" to another! ;)

Not sure if this is interesting, however a week or so ago I read where Iraq had Rv’d 20 out of 22 times in April, 18 of those on the 30th, What makes this such a stand out day in the past. 2 other the 29th and other 2 I believe September. Not sure of the relevence however they have had tough circumstances in the past yet these days seem to fall in line. Any thoughts on this?

Does this have anything to do with the de le rue machines?

The central bank of Iraq invites all bureaus and specialized professional Companies to participate in the above tender to supply machines for currency cancellation, according to the conditions and specifications that can be obtained from the General Contracts Division with twenty eight days from the date of publishing this announcement.

http://www.cbi.iq/documents/Tenders2-En.pdf

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/showthread.php?19455-CBI-new-link#ixzz0lzXGkWW7