Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Medic chat: Dinar Speculator 4-23-10 @ 4:40PM

jlldrs

Ok first from the muslim international matrimony service

please only uncircumsized apply

that is all

now the rest of the story

under economic news i have multiple articles 5 star rated

all are for the same venue

the u.s. Coming into iraq after the new govt is seated

11o american companies will be coming to iraq

to set up and help iraq go to a free market economy

they can only do so if removed from ofac

and the u.s. Govt approves it

we are

next to open trade as they are saying using accession into the wto

I do thank everyone for their tireless efforts to bring forth intel to all of sitting on this historical event. Med I have always looked forward to reading all your posts and especially thank you for your speculation and insight. I hope this is finally coming to an end and hope each and everyone invested in this venture uses this money to make their lives better. Invest it wisely and prosper indefinately. Praise God and bless all those in harms way.

I certainly do thank everyone for their knowledge and posts, because I wouldn't begin to know where to look.
To add support to this statement, I also truly appreciate what DD others are providing. I don't have time to do the extra research, but I do try and find time to read these articles. Thanks Med for all your efforts! PS - hope you hit right on the number - the high one of course .84.