Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why Do Most Dinar Dealers Only Buy Back From Those Who Bought From Them?

rulesforrebels

I've seen a number of posts with people who want to sell off but having trouble finding dealers will to buy. I was just curious what the reasoning for was with DInar dealers only buying in from their customers? Say I bought a million off ebay and a million from Dinar Trade. I highly doubt Dinar Trade knows the serial numbers of bills. They wouldn't know if I sent in my ebay Dinars as long as I was a customer on their books. Why is this?

Use your noodle to think about it...

What if most people bought from the most popular dealer (Dinar Trade most likely) then sold to another dealer... The other dealers would go out of business reguardless of anything else as long as the dinar is fixed in price as it has been.

In order to not go out of business they would have to pay less for dinar which in turn would cause them to have to lower their sell price.

It's not rocket science.... and it is not a "sign" of some huge Dinar ripoff.

noodle-brain-v-310.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Use your noodle to think about it...

What if most people bought from the most popular dealer (Dinar Trade most likely) then sold to another dealer... The other dealers would go out of business reguardless of anything else as long as the dinar is fixed in price as it has been.

In order to not go out of business they would have to pay less for dinar which in turn would cause them to have to lower their sell price.

It's not rocket science.... and it is not a "sign" of some huge Dinar ripoff.

noodle-brain-v-310.jpg

actually the way i was thinking thats completely wrong. official rate of dinar is $857, now obviously even the biggest dealer is paying a markup so say $860 which would be a very small markup. Most dealers are buying in at $800 to $840 or so from waht I can tell. Htey are still getting dinar cheaper from us selling to them than they are from the cbi or wherever they get their dinar.

also, who's to say just because they have a low buy price they have to lower their sell price. car dealers buy used cars for nothing, that doesn't mean they can't resell it for a hefty profit. that used car you pay $5,000 for the dealer probably paid $1500 for. You dont see dealers selling used cars for $2,000 just because they got them cheap. 

my thought was more logistically maybe its a more a headache than its worth. they can buy from cbi pay easily get it shipped to their office and resell it. buying from people they have to coordinate with people receive the package, verify it, cut a check. i imagine many people probably claim they have unc but its not unc. my thought was more headache than its worth to get dinar for maybe $20 cheaper than their normal supply.

• Upvote 2

well I called into my dealer yesterday and he showed me all the new currency not for Iraq and he said its just waiting for the Band to go as far as he is concerned its a done deal and now the price and minus two 00 and open at 10 cents 3months maybe or you can sit on your notes the new ones are smaller and look good he had bundles of them and i can buy some. so its getting near and he said the best option now was to reserve one million for 30 mdays after tahe you get the value in dainars anyway if it pops you have a million i think it cast he said 290 to reserve 1 million . stand corredted on that but but have seen new note there printed and out there.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

well I called into my dealer yesterday and he showed me all the new currency not for Iraq and he said its just waiting for the Band to go as far as he is concerned its a done deal and now the price and minus two 00 and open at 10 cents 3months maybe or you can sit on your notes the new ones are smaller and look good he had bundles of them and i can buy some. so its getting near and he said the best option now was to reserve one million for 30 mdays after tahe you get the value in dainars anyway if it pops you have a million i think it cast he said 290 to reserve 1 million . stand corredted on that but but have seen new note there printed and out there.

how did someone show you new notes over the phone? were you on a skype chat or something because you can't show things over the phone. also i find it odd dealers are making promises of an imminent rv, if it doesnn't happen you could sue them hypotheticaly. of course your dealer is going to tell you to put a million on reserve, he never has to actually deliver any notes so you pay a hundred bucks or a couple hundred, when the rv your dealer predicts doesnt happen he pockets that money and doesn't have to give you any dinar. no surprise your dealer is telling you its happening buy some more options.

Not true.

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen a number of posts with people who want to sell off but having trouble finding dealers will to buy. I was just curious what the reasoning for was with DInar dealers only buying in from their customers? Say I bought a million off ebay and a million from Dinar Trade. I highly doubt Dinar Trade knows the serial numbers of bills. They wouldn't know if I sent in my ebay Dinars as long as I was a customer on their books. Why is this?

Maybe they would ask for the COA, they sent with them.  Just a thought.

CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY

Take a picture and post them so all of us can see them.

One too many Fosters , I think, Check the spelling!

LMAO     THE BEER IS BETTER THAN HIS MESSAGE.   :bravo:

I DON'T LIKE TO SEE PEOPLE GET ANY NEGS, SO I TOOK ONE AWAY.  

Edited by vietnam1969