Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TNT TONY RENEGS ON NDA....But It'll Cost Ya !!

King Bean

Remembering all the hoop-la over the "supposed NDA" and hype that stirred up the brain dead sheeples at Recr@ps and TNT, this is confusing to me. So.......don't sign a NDA and get $3-$5 and you can tell the world about your riches, or DO sign the NDA and get $32 ?? Tony has clearly been eating the Christmas sugar cookie dough RAW and it's gone to his head (notice I didn't say BRAIN).

Plus...I think the love affair may be over between Recr@ps and Tony.  They havn't posted a recent manifesto since last week. Could it be the upcoming court date for Tony and time to distance themselves?  How dare they be so arrogant? (In the words of FLPatriot)  :lol:

As far as "doing it Christmas Day" Tony....I think I'm busy that day. Can we move it??

Merry Christmas to All

___________________________________________________________________________________

12-23-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony I did get info on the 800 numbers, supposedly they have a new procedure but it's not official. There are going to be some basic rates, you do have an option on the NDA and the difference is between 3 - 5 dollar option and not sign an NDA or the 32 dollar rate with an NDA. That will take the pressure off you for the next 10 years if you do not sign the NDA. Yesterday, 4 -5 PM all was resolved again, and last night it was suppose to go live, may be live right now, but not announced yet. They can do it at anytime, including Christmas day!

• Upvote 2

Pitiful & I know people that were calling me EVERY day telling me Tony said this or that.

Couldn't say anything because they were sold out. Have not heard from them in about 3 weeks. Maybe

they quit drinking the kool-aid. This guy is just really pathetic.

GO RV

• Upvote 1

Thanks King Bean.

I guess I need to put in an emergency call to the local chimney sweep so that Santa can get through without getting that bright red suit all sooty.

Billio0

Tony Will Be Getting His Chimney Swept On A Regular Basis After His Court Date Next Month ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 4

So what exactly are the charges he is facing?

Tony Refrow and Ray Renfrow both facing Federal Charges as well as ongoing Federal Investigations into additional charges relating to intentional investment misinformation/fraud "for gain". The current Federal charges against Tony Renfrow date back to investment schemes for which he has been formally charged in 2012. Additional claims relating to current activities are under investigation as well. Additional filings are imminent. Ray Renfrow (RayRen98) is also currently under Federal indictment relating to Investment, Tax and Trust Fraud - and is currently ordered in a Federal injunction to not further solicit, induce or advise clients in such matters.

The first count is: "Conspiracy to Commit Wire Fraud and Engaging in Monetary Transactions of More Than $10,000 in Criminally Derived Property." This first count also seeks "forfeiture", which means that Tony used some of the funds he stole to buy something, and the USA is wanting that asset(s) to be forfeited, or surrendered to the USA. The second count is "Wire Fraud", and also seeks forfeiture of asset(s).

Tony was arrested on May 30, 2012, but was later released pending the outcome of the criminal charges. Tony also filed an "Financial Affidavit" with the Federal Court on May 30, 2012. The purpose of that Financial Affidavit was to prove that he (Tony) is BROKE and has no money to pay for an attorney, which resulted in the Court appointing the Public Defender to represent Tony.

• Upvote 3

OK so If I remember back on this.....he sold dinars and did he not hold them for his "customers" and use the money paid to him for other investments?

How is he addressing these pending charges to his sheeple?

Thanks King Bean sir...Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Appreciate ya

The purpose of that Financial Affidavit was to prove that he (Tony) is BROKE and has no money to pay for an attorney, which resulted in the Court appointing the Public Defender to represent Tony.

The Attorney Should Just Have Tony Testify With That $32 Rate - And Then Plead Insanity ! :o

bs2.gif

:D       :D      :D

• Upvote 1

Like an NDA would stop someone from talking.  What are they going to do, have a dinar NDA violator police team track people around the world.  What an idiot, but then again I have been calling him an itiod for years.  The only NDA that is going to be signed is TNT Tony when he goes to the big house for fraud in January.  NDA = No Dingy in my A**.  Make sure you bring your soap-on-a-rope.  :cigar:

This just reinforces what I've been saying all along....

EVERYTHING IS A LIE UNTIL WE EXCHANGE.

Keep that in mind, keep your sanity.

I don't care about stories, give me ONE PLACE where someone has exchanged for REAL MONEY and show me proof.

I have 2 bills in my wallet. Show me $150K C.O.B. (cash on the barrelhead) and I'll be convinced.

• Upvote 1

The noose is tightening, Tony!

Get ready for a 5 to 15 vacation at a medium security house. There is a pretty well placed facility right there in Sacramento, Tony.

5- 15! 

People can only hope he will get jail time, Ive got a person that stole $17,000.00 from me back in the summer. They havent even made an arrest yet and know where their at. The problem with all of that, is even though their in jail (hopefully) you still dont get your money back. I do think Tony needs to be thrown under the jail, cause I know a person that still believes the horse$h-t he spews out. Happy New YEAR!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It is now December 30. Regardless of the unmitigated BULLCRAP coming out of Tony, the rates remain UNCHANGED at 1166 dinars to the dollar. There are NO cards loaded at ANY $3.85 or $3.44, as reported by TONY, and there are no banks ANYWHERE with rates at anything but 1166 dinars to the USD!

19 International banks CONTINUE to UNLOAD all the Dinar they can for US Dollars at 1166 dinars to the dollar.

The official Iraqi Central Bank STILL (as of their closing time TODAY, Monday 30th December, 2013) CONTINUES to hold the dinar at a lowly 1166 dinars to the US Dollar!

We can only hope and PRAY that January 27th will come QUICKLY so we won't have to endure more of TNT Tony being re-loaded here. Maybe we can get Okie Oil Man and Bluwolf to "accompany" Tony to the courthouse on January 27th and KEEP HIM COMPANY as fellow "BUBBA's" in the paid 5 -15 vacation Tony is offered!