Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Global Reset???

Free Beer Tomorrow

Do you believe this Global Currency Reset stuff, or do you think it's a bunch of GooRoo DooDoo.

Personally, I think the Dinar will eventually RV,...but I have a hard time believing the whole GCR scenario.

If I knew how to create a poll, I would but I don't know how, or if it's even possible on this forum,

But thanks for your opinions just the same :)

IT WILL DO SOMETHING SOON

Soon.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=3&ved=0CDEQtwIwAg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DDulkywdUo78&ei=Olm5UvvVApDYoATKvICgBw&usg=AFQjCNH7v1okkvGMdykE0ZR-wd3jcboL2g

That one is about the Euro

This one is on China's positioning

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=7168919

We can't hang on the dollar forever and many countries are trading with their own currencies now trying to move away ffrom the dollar.

• Upvote 2

I have read about this concept from different perspectives and I still dont know what to make of it.

Some very educated people believe it will happen and they give a very convincing explanation as to how it will go about....AND THEN.....we have the gurus version.  Well... we already know how that pans out.  Gurus just repeat whatever they hear and then make a lot of noise over it.

I do believe the dinar will RV. And as far as the global reset...well...we'll just have to wait and see.

• Upvote 1

To me its inevitable... A GCR needs to happen imho.  The fiat system was designed to FAIL at some point and the elite know it. The fact that we can continue to print money out o thin air only putting us more and more into debt doesnt make a damn bit of sense.  We have seen what it is doing and its time for a global CHANGE!!!! We are slaves to the federal reserve system.

Edited by easyrider

If there is a GCR and the dollar loses some value. I think it will impact the US economy in the short term.

Think of it this way.... Our domestic spend will stay the same. McDonalds will still have a dollar menu. It will only limit our buying power internationally. Suddenly China and other manufacturing countries are "more expensive". This will hurt us in the beginning till the US market adjusts and begins producing more within the US.

Long term, it will boost our economy. It would produce more jobs in the US and we are then buying US products.

• Upvote 3

Unfortuantely, I do see a GCR in the near future. First I say, "unfortuntely" because the US Dollar as we know it , will suffer and that has direct consequence to us as Americans. You see, a GCR is based on each country's assets. Name a real asset the US has? Nothing but debt upon debt.  Let me do a comparison I heard Lindsey Williams do (please check his site: LindseyWilliams.net ) and/or check out his YouTube interviews.

Debt:

2000 - 5,6 tril

2013 - 17 tril

* 209% increase in 13 yrs

Yearly Budget Defecit:

2000 - 236 bill

2013 - 680 bill

*188% increase in 13 years

Federal Reserve Balance Sheet (mortages, credit, loans, etc)

2000 - 700 bill

2013 - 4 tril

* 471% increase in 13 years

Gold:

2000 - 280/oz.

2013 - 1250/oz

*346% increase in 13 years

Silver:

2000 - 4.95/oz

2013 - 25/oz

*405% increase in 13 years

As you can see, US has no assets...just enormous debt that can't be repaid. Since each countries currency is "reset" according to its assets, we're gonna be in personal states of panic. There is a basket of 204 countries in which thier currencies will be RV'd in which the World Bank and the elite, as well as each country in the basket, have agreed to have their currencies RV'd within 5% difference of each other....thus, eliminating currency wars. The ones not in the basket, I believe get GCR.

But, until that time (I think it will be real soon given the state of global economies), we should be investing in GOLD as it will become in short supply as China and India continue to stockpile from other countries OR invest in foreign currency...notably the top 3:  Chinese Yuan, Indian Rupee, and Canadian Dollar: 

(source:  http://www.wallstreetdaily.com/2012/02/27/three-currencies-ready-for-a-huge-revaluation/)

There is so much going on globally economically,that the IMF (who can only recommend monetary policies and NOT implement them), has "recommended" pension/retirement funds be confiscated by a certain % (check out the Frank-Dodd Act that says "we" are unsecured debts to our own money stored in banks)

(source: http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/fm/2013/02/fmindex.htm)

Of course, due to US debt, the confiscated % cannot be repaid as it will be used to help pay down US debt. It's happened before in other countries in the recent past by thier own gov'ts:  Cypress, Poland, Argentina and more.

I have so much to say about all of this but I will save for future answers to questions.

Please do your due diligence and find all you can about the potential devaluation of the US Dollar and consequences of this happening and WHY could it happen.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the link to that Bloomberg video. It's gives me hope. That's the first time I've seen a legit news source mention it on a legit network, with a legit host.  Usually the videos that mention the GCR look "homemade" like they are put together by GooRoo pumpers.

So maybe the money I spent on Dong wasn't wasted after all :)

• Upvote 1

To me its inevitable... A GCR needs to happen imho.  The fiat system was designed to FAIL at some point and the elite know it. The fact that we can continue to print money out o thin air only putting us more and more into debt doesnt make a damn bit of sense.  We have seen what it is doing and its time for a global CHANGE!!!! We are slaves to the federal reserve system.

To me fiat currency represents debt

Sure the us has debt notes passed around the world but to pay our debts those dollars must be redeemed for goods and services in the USA

So that means employment for people and when they provide those services or goods for those debt notes the debt notes are placed in Americans hands to spend

So I don't understand the failure part of the fiat system

If other country's hoard our dollars and we get low on money we simply print up more dollars for us to use here in the USA which devalues all the dollars globally equally

So those who hoard those dollars are the ones losing

They lose what they have been devalued before they are redeemed here in the USA

This is the good part of a fiat currency no way no how can anyone ever get control of all of our currency we will simply print up more

China has got ton smart about that and decided to invest their dollars in our treasury bomds so they collect the interest off those bonds instead of losing value because of the printing

Our govt retaliated with zero or very low interest rates on the trillions of dollars of treasuries china owns it also keeps our interest rates low

Now if the govt does increase our interest rates we would experience hyper inflation

But china isn't making money off our bonds

This is to push china into spending those dollars here in the USA

As china spends our debt notes in the USA we will experience job growth

If they don't spend those dollars here for goods and services they continue to lose value

They will only get a return of 50 cents on the dollar eventually or even less pending on how long they hoard our dollar

They can't win by hoarding the dollar

They constantly lose value

If I were the Chinese or anyone holding the dollar I'd spend them to get the most bang for my buck

Someday they will be smart enough to figure that out

But for the mean time they are like a gigantic bank account for US dollars (debt notes) waiting to be redeemed for goods and services

We will print up dollars until they are worth .0000000000"01 if necessary

That would take a thousand years but in the end they will also be holding worthless dollars (debt notes)

The time is coming when they cash in those dollars for goods and services and our economy will boom out of control

They will get our products in exchange for our dollars

But since they hold so many their going to have to have massive layoffs in china to redeem them all

And we will continue to get up and go to work in the morning for centuries to come

China can spend them in India or any other country if they choose but they can only get what they are worth at the time they spend them

Final redemption is only achievable in the USA for goods and services

The dollar isn't backed by anything else

They can order a billion cars but they can only get them as they are produced

They have to get in line

They can never just say we want a billion cars right now

Go or ford will say we will ship you what we can and the rest is back ordered

Anyway our economy will boom when they spend them in the USA or they can just watch them lose their purchasing power

i dont believe in any global reset. currencies are reset sunday-friday on something called forex.

will the dollar fail? we are generations from that happening. as long as the debt ceiling continues to be raised and the feds keep printing, the dollar wont fail.

besides their isnt a close second place to the dollar anywhere. it is the most traded, most desired currency in the world.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

It drives me crazy every time I hear about Global reset. There will never ever be any such thing. Why ? Numerous countries would have to agree on the same things. Never ever happen. Countries cannot agree on squat at the best of times on basic simple things as it is. Sorry people, the Guru BS is just that BS.

I do believe it will happen, but it is sad that people fall for this crap.

Just Saying.....pp

• Upvote 2

Sandstorm,

Forex has nothing to do with a reset of the global economics. There are powers that be that are higher than the Forex, such as the Global Elite.

You are also in doubt the almighty dollar will fail - well, China and other big economic nations have had their voice heard in interviews and printed that they want to move away from the dollar as the international reserve currency. They see what a bind we have gotten ourselves in by accumulating so much debt and no way to dig ourselves out...not even make a dent in it. China and others have lost confidence in the dollar, and by the way, this view "just didn't come out"...its been there view for at least 5 years. There is alot more to the story where China.....well, the BRIC alliance, concerning their stockpile of gold. What is the dollar backed by?  Gold!  

Anyway, you say "just raise the debt ceiling"....why do you think other major economic nations have lost confidence in the US and the dollar?  Printing money out of thin air does not help...this only continues to further increase the debt. This is why one of the reasons why the dollar is NOT the "the most desired currency in the world" as you put it.

I'm sorry you do not understand how global economics and finance relate to each other. I have and still trying to educate myself on the "big picture" of world economics just so I can be best prepared for family.

Pokerplayer,

Why do you think "there will never be such a thing?"  That is total ignorance! It's happened once already in 1945 when the dollar became the new reserve currency when it was transferred from the GBP. It was transferred to us because Great Britian was on the verge of a financial implosion/collapse and could not pay back their debt. This is precisely the financial position we've placed ourselves in today as Britian did in 1945. With the US seemingly being the World Police and think we can fight mulitple wars causing our national debt to horrendously plummet daily, this global currency reset must happen.

You said, "Numerous countries would have to agree on the same things. Never ever happen."  So many countries debts overshadow their assets in such a way that you may never uncover enough a group of nation's assets in the blackness of their debt (US included, by the way). Perhaps, this is a legitimate reason for countries to agree with the IMF, the Elite (heads of Banks and Governments),and the PTB  and essentially say, "Our only course of action is to have a RV...then a GCR at some point."

Who knows when the GCR will occur?  Nobody knows....well, the Elite would know before anybody but you should do your own research on this to have a leg to stand on when you say "drives me crazy every time I hear about Global reset" 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have done my research. You show that you have as a degree as well. I will refrain from using this term " That is total ignorance! " against you as you more then likely were heated when you said that.

The Global reset I refer to is by certain individuals who state as "fact" that many many numerous countries will reset at the same time. Again I state, never going to happen.

Welcome to the site and hope you had a great Christmas.

pp

• Upvote 4

PP,

Yes, I was heated when I said that and for that, I sincerely apologize. No hard feelings?  <fist bump>

Sorry, I misread your intended message on the GCR about your belief that there will be no simultaneous GCR.  I will refrain one way or other to offer my belief on this because I don't know enough of the "how" it will all go down...nor, does anyone else...other than the ones with the priviledge of having insider information.

And...Merry Christmas to you, too!   :tiphat:

• Upvote 2

Do you believe this Global Currency Reset stuff, or do you think it's a bunch of GooRoo DooDoo.

Personally, I think the Dinar will eventually RV,...but I have a hard time believing the whole GCR scenario.

If I knew how to create a poll, I would but I don't know how, or if it's even possible on this forum,

But thanks for your opinions just the same :)

Hey there ---I like the name  lol    Free Beer Tomorrow    :)   Don't worry, it will happen some day but the big question is WHEN???????        The RV   ----  HAVE NO CLUE ON THE GLOBAL RESET

Edited by vietnam1969

Hey there ---I like the name  lol    Free Beer Tomorrow    :)   Don't worry, it will happen some day but the big question is WHEN???????        The RV   ----  HAVE NO CLUE ON THE GLOBAL RESET

I can answer that vietnam1969.

Did not happen yesterday, today is not looking good either, but tomorrow shows promise. Does that help any ???  :eyebrows:

pp

• Upvote 2

I think people are thinking two different things here. The way currencies are backed which could possibly change in the future because of the debt that accrues with fiat and then a global reset of currencies like the gurus are spouting which they are stating they will all revalue which is silly.....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Sandstorm,

Forex has nothing to do with a reset of the global economics. There are powers that be that are higher than the Forex, such as the Global Elite.

You are also in doubt the almighty dollar will fail - well, China and other big economic nations have had their voice heard in interviews and printed that they want to move away from the dollar as the international reserve currency. They see what a bind we have gotten ourselves in by accumulating so much debt and no way to dig ourselves out...not even make a dent in it. China and others have lost confidence in the dollar, and by the way, this view "just didn't come out"...its been there view for at least 5 years. There is alot more to the story where China.....well, the BRIC alliance, concerning their stockpile of gold. What is the dollar backed by?  Gold!  

Anyway, you say "just raise the debt ceiling"....why do you think other major economic nations have lost confidence in the US and the dollar?  Printing money out of thin air does not help...this only continues to further increase the debt. This is why one of the reasons why the dollar is NOT the "the most desired currency in the world" as you put it.

I'm sorry you do not understand how global economics and finance relate to each other. I have and still trying to educate myself on the "big picture" of world economics just so I can be best prepared for family.

Pokerplayer,

Why do you think "there will never be such a thing?"  That is total ignorance! It's happened once already in 1945 when the dollar became the new reserve currency when it was transferred from the GBP. It was transferred to us because Great Britian was on the verge of a financial implosion/collapse and could not pay back their debt. This is precisely the financial position we've placed ourselves in today as Britian did in 1945. With the US seemingly being the World Police and think we can fight mulitple wars causing our national debt to horrendously plummet daily, this global currency reset must happen.

You said, "Numerous countries would have to agree on the same things. Never ever happen."  So many countries debts overshadow their assets in such a way that you may never uncover enough a group of nation's assets in the blackness of their debt (US included, by the way). Perhaps, this is a legitimate reason for countries to agree with the IMF, the Elite (heads of Banks and Governments),and the PTB  and essentially say, "Our only course of action is to have a RV...then a GCR at some point."

Who knows when the GCR will occur?  Nobody knows....well, the Elite would know before anybody but you should do your own research on this to have a leg to stand on when you say "drives me crazy every time I hear about Global reset" 

Sandstorm,

Pokerplayer,

if they reset currencies, they will issue a new currency with a new value. with that theory you walking right towards global redenomination. if currencies are so out of whack, they not going to make them more volatile and unstable, by rocking every exchage rate in the world. imo they would freeze every rate, issue a world currency with a conversion rate. if thf problem of exchangr rates is so out of whack, they wouldnt make huge adjustments all across the world. thats how you destroy currencies, not make them better

the dollar is the most traded, which makes it the most desirable, because people want to trade it more than any other currency.

there is no dollars without debt, and china continues to buy our bonds, like a fat person hitting a buffet. all the countries that complain, still prefer the dollar despite the complaining.

17 trillion in debt, 100 trillion in unfunded liabilities, and still the dollar is the worlds choice. why is it the dollar hasnt failed?as long as debt is serviced and they print money, the u.s will keep its triple a rating.

if you want to destroy the dollar, dont raise the debt ceiling, which will make us lose our triple a rating, now your in a free fall. our interest payments will skyrocket putting as at a point of being unviable.

Unfortuantely, I do see a GCR in the near future. First I say, "unfortuntely" because the US Dollar as we know it , will suffer and that has direct consequence to us as Americans. You see, a GCR is based on each country's assets. Name a real asset the US has? Nothing but debt upon debt.  Let me do a comparison I heard Lindsey Williams do (please check his site: LindseyWilliams.net ) and/or check out his YouTube interviews.

Debt:

2000 - 5,6 tril

2013 - 17 tril

* 209% increase in 13 yrs

Yearly Budget Defecit:

2000 - 236 bill

2013 - 680 bill

*188% increase in 13 years

Federal Reserve Balance Sheet (mortages, credit, loans, etc)

2000 - 700 bill

2013 - 4 tril

* 471% increase in 13 years

Gold:

2000 - 280/oz.

2013 - 1250/oz

*346% increase in 13 years

Silver:

2000 - 4.95/oz

2013 - 25/oz

*405% increase in 13 years

As you can see, US has no assets...just enormous debt that can't be repaid. Since each countries currency is "reset" according to its assets, we're gonna be in personal states of panic. There is a basket of 204 countries in which thier currencies will be RV'd in which the World Bank and the elite, as well as each country in the basket, have agreed to have their currencies RV'd within 5% difference of each other....thus, eliminating currency wars. The ones not in the basket, I believe get GCR.

But, until that time (I think it will be real soon given the state of global economies), we should be investing in GOLD as it will become in short supply as China and India continue to stockpile from other countries OR invest in foreign currency...notably the top 3:  Chinese Yuan, Indian Rupee, and Canadian Dollar: 

(source:  http://www.wallstreetdaily.com/2012/02/27/three-currencies-ready-for-a-huge-revaluation/)

There is so much going on globally economically,that the IMF (who can only recommend monetary policies and NOT implement them), has "recommended" pension/retirement funds be confiscated by a certain % (check out the Frank-Dodd Act that says "we" are unsecured debts to our own money stored in banks)

(source: http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/fm/2013/02/fmindex.htm)

Of course, due to US debt, the confiscated % cannot be repaid as it will be used to help pay down US debt. It's happened before in other countries in the recent past by thier own gov'ts:  Cypress, Poland, Argentina and more.

I have so much to say about all of this but I will save for future answers to questions.

Please do your due diligence and find all you can about the potential devaluation of the US Dollar and consequences of this happening and WHY could it happen.

the united states is the saudi arabia of natural gas. we have more oil shale, than thr etire middle east has in oil. not to mention oil in anwar, dakotas, the gulf.

Thanks for the link to that Bloomberg video. It's gives me hope. That's the first time I've seen a legit news source mention it on a legit network, with a legit host.  Usually the videos that mention the GCR look "homemade" like they are put together by GooRoo pumpers.

So maybe the money I spent on Dong wasn't wasted after all :)

I certainly hope so. It was a vague reference primarily to the Euro but there are sprinkles around

the dollar is the most traded, which makes it the most desirable, because people want to trade it more than any other currency.

there is no dollars without debt, and china continues to buy our bonds, like a fat person hitting a buffet. all the countries that complain, still prefer the dollar despite the complaining.

17 trillion in debt, 100 trillion in unfunded liabilities, and still the dollar is the worlds choice. why is it the dollar hasnt failed?as long as debt is serviced and they print money, the u.s will keep its triple a rating.

if you want to destroy the dollar, dont raise the debt ceiling, which will make us lose our triple a rating, now your in a free fall. our interest payments will skyrocket putting as at a point of being unviable.the united states is the saudi arabia of natural gas. we have more oil shale, than thr etire middle east has in oil. not to mention oil in anwar, dakotas, the gulf.

AND!!!

Debt:

2000 - 5,6 tril

2013 - 17 trill

You are not putting in perspective nor accounting for all assets. I do commend you for pulling these figures together. Did you notice the percentages on increase in physical gold and silver is 3x the spend increases? Someone is looking at metals as a future...

I have other opinions:

First off Wallstreetdaily is manufactured.

Secondly we can thank you george bush admin for spending all our surplus and sinking us into debt in this stupid series o wars.

Thirdly gold and silver are worth a hell of a lot more now.

How about technology and other goods other countries desparatel want?

We still have that edge.

We also produce a whole lotta food for the world.

Oh and then there are all those weapons people want.

And so on...

I agree

With JayLay

• Upvote 1

I have done my research. You show that you have as a degree as well. I will refrain from using this term " That is total ignorance! " against you as you more then likely were heated when you said that.

The Global reset I refer to is by certain individuals who state as "fact" that many many numerous countries will reset at the same time. Again I state, never going to happen.

Welcome to the site and hope you had a great Christmas.

pp

With all due respect I disagree.

While you might not be a Christian that believes in the scriptures,I certainly do.

The prophecy of the bible talks about the entire world being united under one religion,government,economy,and ruler at the very end.

Well if there will one day be a united world under the beast system,I have no trouble whatsoever in believing that there might also be a reset of all the worlds currencies beforehand.

The argument 'stupid idea cause it hasn't happened before' is just silly in my opinion.If these are the end times there will be many things happening that have never happened before.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1