Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Asking for prayers!

Candy01

Hello All,

I have been hit with a nasty stomach virus that just WON'T go away!  I have had this for about 2 whole weeks now.

I was on the BRAT diet (bananas, rice, applesauce and toast) for a while and when I started to feel better, I went back to my normal diet.

Well last night we were invited over to our neighbor's home for coffee and dessert and I wolfed down a big piece of Cake Boss red velvet cake.

I paid dearly for this and spent last night in the bathroom.

PLEASE pray that I can finally get RID of this bug and enjoy some decent food on Christmas!

Thanks DV Family!  I truly appreciate your prayers!

:( :(

• Upvote 3

I gave up eating sugar when I was 18 in the Corps. Every once in a while when

The moon turns blue I may eat just a little, but yes it does have some real

nasty effects. FYI sugar is possibly the worst thing we can put in our bodies.

And it's a serious age accelerator.

Will add you in my prayers.

Merry Christmas.

Candy,

I pray for God's healing hands to touch right now and calm your stomach in the name of Jesus.  Every virus and bacterial infection in your body will be flushed out and by His stripes, you are healed in the name of Jesus.

If you can, drink some hot tea :)

Be blessed 

Hello All,

I have been hit with a nasty stomach virus that just WON'T go away!  I have had this for about 2 whole weeks now.

I was on the BRAT diet (bananas, rice, applesauce and toast) for a while and when I started to feel better, I went back to my normal diet.

Well last night we were invited over to our neighbor's home for coffee and dessert and I wolfed down a big piece of Cake Boss red velvet cake.

PLEASE pray that I can finally get RID of this bug and enjoy some decent food on Christmas!

Hello Candy01.  I've been in a similar situation before and what has worked for me was chamomille tea.  You may read about it here under medical use and pharmacology.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chamomile

It has fungistatic properties which could help this situation.  Please make your own dudiligence and decision with this that has worked for me in the past.  I'll pray that you may feel better. 

T.

• Upvote 1

Nadita,

I have been drinking at least 4 cups a day of regular and peppermint tea for the last two weeks!

Thanks everybody for your helpful info!

Someone on another site suggested apple cider vinegar and I am going to try that as well.  At this point,

I am SO desperate to be RID of this bug I am contemplating even using ARSENIC!!!

:shrug::(

Hello All,

I will pray that you stay with the simple foods. Your body is probably reacting normally to ingested toxins. Some if not all of the "good foods" are poisonous.

By sticking to non-GMO foods that you are neither allergic or intolerant to, drinking at least 1 cup of water per hour that you are up, (more if you exercise) will go along way. If you have to open a package, can or jar that you did not can or process your self consider it poisonous. 

Do not trust the FDA or USDA!

Do a colon cleanse today and have light meal portions after words and I emphasize drinking only water to replace what you have lost.....

I can go on and on but I know you only wanted me to pray that you can have your decent food. 

Peace

Com on RV