Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why the world has Rved and not the USA?

Luigi1

Meanwhile as we dump our money into Iraq and this supposed rv, Chipotle Mexican Grills stock has risen 1300%.........yes 1300

Their investors have a tangible asset that tastes good while being healthy........our investors have an Okie and a tnt Tony......

Tough To Say Which Investment Would Give U More Gas ? :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 3

Who would have thought we could have made more money investing in a tortilla and chicken breast than investing in possum and mommas breast.............

Smart Money Would've Been On Momma And The Sunkin' Chest ! :blink:

:D         :D        :D

Now that's going to be good. I go to my wife to say that a company that sells beans, lettuce, and chicken in a bowl has been a better investment. LOL! 

Thug! Thanks for you comedic relief. Go RV

:moon-from-car: LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD ALREADY.

• Upvote 1

Meanwhile as we dump our money into Iraq and this supposed rv, Chipotle Mexican Grills stock has risen 1300%.........yes 1300

Their investors have a tangible asset that tastes good while being healthy........our investors have an Okie and a tnt Tony......

well we have 'em here in vegas... you can have ours! It came out last yr that they are using gmo products... not just corn.

Makes me wonder about all that chicken and beef since they are able to sell cloned meat now!