Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why the world has Rved and not the USA?

Luigi1

from another source...

22-12-2013-Guru TNT Tony-Guru RVAlready-Perhaps Jack Lew has the 800 numbers in a notebook, he cant find it, and he too embarassed to ask his wife where he left it.

Could this explain why the world has RVed and not the USA?

Treat this as anothe TNT rumor.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 20

Do one Tony, it's Christmas and I've no time for your childish imagination

***** ah no I wasted my 5,000th post on this

Guru TerryK has even more a lame excuse why we havent see the USA RV...Calls were coming in so fast the telephone cables over heated thus causing massive power outages.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

Do one Tony, it's Christmas and I've no time for your childish imagination

MACHINE

JUST FORGIVE AND FORGET WHAT TONY SAID AND REMEMBER THIS IS A TIME OF YEAR FOR FORGIVING. DON'T KNOW WHAT THE OTHER MEMBERS WILL REMEMBER BUT I WILL REMIND YOU IN TIME HOW YOU WASTED YOUR 5,000TH POST. 

:lol:      MERY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

Edited by vietnam1969
  • Upvote 4

Oh wow! That is a LOT of posting. I can not imagine how long you have been following this...

You guys, I hope it RVs before I get to a few hundred posts...it is taking up too much precious time and these blogs are a little addictive.

Is there a bloggers anonymous? You may want to try a 12 step for chat at that count!

Of course I am merely telling myself this as I am here, too.

:D

• Upvote 1

MACHINE

JUST FORGIVE AND FORGET WHAT TONY SAID AND REMEMBER THIS IS A TIME OF YEAR FOR FORGIVING. DON'T KNOW WHAT THE OTHER MEMBERS WILL REMEMBER BUT I WILL REMIND YOU IN TIME HOW YOU WASTED YOUR 5,000TH POST. 

:lol:      MERY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

I'll be waiting for the day ...... Merry Christmas and happy new year to you too.  +1

Guru TerryK has even more a lame excuse why we havent see the USA RV...Calls were coming in so fast the telephone cables over heated thus causing massive power outages.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha .....

Oh wow! That is a LOT of posting. I can not imagine how long you have been following this...

You guys, I hope it RVs before I get to a few hundred posts...it is taking up too much precious time and these blogs are a little addictive.

Is there a bloggers anonymous? You may want to try a 12 step for chat at that count!

Of course I am merely telling myself this as I am here, too.

:D

Well it didn't really take that long I've only been posting here 3.5 years but been watching in the wings for many years on many site's but this is the only place I post ..... I honestly thought this would be over before I got to 500 posts (guess I was a little pumped up back then)

All I can say is get comfortable, enjoy yourself here and relax for the long haul, were in it till the end.

• Upvote 4

from another source...

22-12-2013-Guru TNT Tony-Guru RVAlready-Perhaps Jack Lew has the 800 numbers in a notebook, he cant find it, and he too embarassed to ask his wife where he left it.

from another source...

Why do you post this garbage????
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Why the world has Rved and not the USA?

End Quote

Because.

Merry Christmas Luigi.

Merry Christmas. Happy New Year. May all your hopes, dreams and aspirations come to you and all Dinarians on this site. 2014 is our year of joy and celebration.

On a brighter note. CBI is now an int'l bank. Bonds go on sale. Iraq will be on the gold standard. Tariff laws go in to affect on the 2nd.

All this good news has happened or will be completed within the week. Remember...Parliament is on break. Many of these laws have already been passes and just have to go to Gazzett for reading. Parliament does not have to be in session for the readings.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Why is it when Luigi 1 posts this guru garbage He gets absolutely hammered with negs...but when others post the same garbage,they get thanked and everybody has a great laugh?...Weird.

Then He wishes everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and someone still thinks that is worthy of a neg?Cheese and Rice,lighten up people!Merry Christmas Mr. Luigi...plus 1 on your Merry Christmas post (not on the original post though...but no neg's either...I enjoy a good story.)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Why is it when Luigi 1 posts this guru garbage He gets absolutely hammered with negs...but when others post the same garbage,they get thanked and everybody has a great laugh?...Weird.

Then He wishes everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and someone still thinks that is worthy of a neg?Cheese and Rice,lighten up people!Merry Christmas Mr. Luigi...plus 1 on your Merry Christmas post (not on the original post though...but no neg's either...I enjoy a good story.)

Thanks. No harm done. Just a little Guru talk while we wait for the RV even if it is garbage. At least its entertaining.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 8

Tony And TerryK Have Given This Intel '2 Snaps With A Twist' ! :o

men-on-film-in-living-color-o.gif

:D      :D      :D

TNT Tony Has Just Received Some Back Door Stuff ...

12-26-2013   Intel Guru TNT Tony   Bank personnel has been called in, call centers and exchange centers, and security are all there but we know nothing is going to happen because  there is a meeting at 5 PM today to determine what's next.  So why did they bring all those people in?   There is nothing more to do with the plan, just back door stuff. All that's been done.  There are lots of things going on globally, even here with US Government.

12-26-2013   Intel Guru TNT Tony   Christine Lagarde is fighting for us.  Take it as a positive that we have people on our side for the rate.  We have peeps in our corner fighting for us.  The $32  rate is still showing.  They have paid out 3.44 in country and based their budget on it. It's still on. WE are still alive, it could still happen at any time. It still could happen in next 5 days.  Let's just wait and see what happens at the meeting today.

:D   :D  :D

• Upvote 1

TNT Tony Has Just Received Some Back Door Stuff ...

12-26-2013   Intel Guru TNT Tony   Bank personnel has been called in, call centers and exchange centers, and security are all there but we know nothing is going to happen because  there is a meeting at 5 PM today to determine what's next.  So why did they bring all those people in?   There is nothing more to do with the plan, just back door stuff. All that's been done.  There are lots of things going on globally, even here with US Government.

12-26-2013   Intel Guru TNT Tony   Christine Lagarde is fighting for us.  Take it as a positive that we have people on our side for the rate.  We have peeps in our corner fighting for us.  The $32  rate is still showing.  They have paid out 3.44 in country and based their budget on it. It's still on. WE are still alive, it could still happen at any time. It still could happen in next 5 days.  Let's just wait and see what happens at the meeting today.

:D    :D  :D

no