Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I am a Christian Poem.

aliciadogz

When I say that "I am a Christian". I am not shouting that " I am clean living." I'm whispering " I was lost but now I'm found and forgiven." When I say " I am a Christian ", I don't speak of this with pride I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide When I say " I am a Christian " I'm not trying to be strong I am professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on When I say " I am a Christian " I'm not bragging of success. I'm a mitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess When I say "I am a Christian " I am not claiming to be perfect. My flaws are far too visible but God believe I am worth it. When I say "I am a Christian ," I still feel the sting of pain. I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name When I say " I am a Christian " I'm not holier than thou. I'm just a simpler sinner who received God's good grace somehow!! This poem helps me realize I'm not Perfect but God  always Loves me.  God Bless you all !!!                                    

Edited by mydogz
  • Upvote 5