Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just when I think I've heard it all! Stage2Omega stymies me with the ultimate BS

Brisco

Stage2Omega:

2 QUESTIONS FOR SUNDAY.....................

1. HOW CAN CLOSE TO 40,000 ELITE, FRIENDS, & FAMILY EXCHANGE, DOUBLE DIP, & TRIPLE DIP AND THE SYSTEM WORKED 100% TO PERFECTION AT USA BANKS YET THE SYSTEM IS NOT READY FOR PUBLIC RELEASE?

2.WAS EXECUTIVE ORDER 13303 PUT IN PLACE FOR THE ELITE OR ALL WHO HOLD THE CURRENCY?

(Parody or Speculation ....not facts, for those of you who tell us you can't tell the difference)

SHHHHHHHHH (MESSAGE FROM THE PTB)

HELLO IQD LAND:

WE KNOW YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WATCHING OUR EVERY MOVE, AND KNOW WE HAVE EXCHANGES.

HANG TIGHT AND LET US CLEAN THIS MESS UP, AS YOU ALL WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT WE WERE DOING AND WE WILL GIVE YOU A HIGHER RATE IF YOU CAN KEEP QUIET.

KEEP IN MIND WE KNOW YOU REALIZE WE HAVE DOUBLE DIPPED AND EVEN QUADRUPLE DIPPED.

OUR PLAN WOULD HAVE WORKED FINE HAD C.L. NOT PULLED THE RUG FROM UNDER OUR PLAN AND RELEASED THE RATE TO OTHER COUNTRIES.

WE ARE NOT AS EVIL AS YOU REALLY THINK WE ARE, BUT WE HAVE TO MAKE SURE OUR GENERATIONAL WEALTH SYSTEM IS HIGHEST PRIORITY. AND WE DO MAKE SURE TO HELP POOR AND LESS FORTUNATE ANNUALLY FOR TAX PURPOSES.

AS MUCH AS WE DO NOT WANT TO EMPOWER MANY OF YOU AND MAKE YOU WEALTHY THE CLAWBACK CLAUSE HAS COME BACK TO BITE US AND WE DO NOT WANT TO HAVE TO GIVE THE MONEY BACK.

MANY OF US ARE ALREADY FACING HIGH CRIMES CHARGES SUCH AS UNLAWFUL USE OF POWER AND TRUST.

WE MAY RELEASE THIS TO YOU SOON SO WE CAN BURY THIS AND AVOID PUBLICITY & EXPOSURE.

WE DO NOT LIKE MEDIA ATTENTION WHEN WE ARE CAUGHT WITH HANDS IN THE COOKIE JAR.

SO HANG TIGHT, YOU HAVE US CORNERED THIS TIME, BUT WE HAVE MORE TRICKS & TRAPS IN OUR MAGIC BAG ONCE YOU COMPLETE YOUR EXCHANGE

SINCERELY & DISHONESTLY

THE P.T.B.

• Upvote 1

Whatever.

The "gurus" are being fed disinformation by the cabals (PTB) and that's all there is to it.

THEY DO NOT HAVE REAL INTEL AS TO WHEN THE RV WILL HAPPEN!!!

IRAQ DECIDES, NO ONE ELSE!!

When the hammer falls, everyone will jump to and it will be worldwide the next day and there is NO MORE PREPARATION that anyone needs to do.

There are no systems to test, or ANYTHING.

When you read "computer glitch" or something about systems need to be in sync or tested, the "guru" is full of sewage!!

We have already read every possible scenario of lies.

JUST GIVE ME THE DATE.

If someone doesn't give me a date, the rest is ALL LIES that don't matter!

• Upvote 1

you  might be right  rein man ,  but after the way  the initial price in the Iraq dinar fell to what  was around 3,ooo per  ,  then was adjusted ,  {  wondered who  had that kind of  control over  the  rates of dinar ?  }  must  have some input , with international unions,  { as  central banks , world banks,  and  so -on }  as to what rate the dinar might be able to  step -up  to ,,,    if Iraq  has  the only say  into  what they think the dinar value can be -------->  I have to think  they would go right back to around 3.oo per ,,,  3 to 1 ratio ,,,     

• Upvote 1

Slow news day....somebody had to come forth and spew from the mouth. Gurus have run out of BS...well almost. Okie is "fixing the sleigh".  Tony is covering his @ss for January 27th court date. TerryK is "still confused".  Goat opened her mouth, then disappeared to fabricate more BS. At least Exogen is consistently wrong. Frank and Delta are shopping for a new couch. WITK took her crayons and went crying back to hubby. Wish someone would hack Recr@ps and post Tonys court order and set the rest of TNT world on their ears.  Have to say the BS treadmill going somewhat silent...just like getting an early Christmas.

Happy Holidays everyone!  

Edited by King Bean
  • Upvote 1