Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stryker - Article: Information On The Issuance Of A New Iraqi Currency !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The Top Of Santa's Naughty List !

Information on the issuance of a new Iraqi currency. Soon

[0110201111]

Baghdad/safe golden

The Central Bank seeks to delete the three zeros of the Iraqi currency since 2003. Which raises many concerns on the street level and the business and financial community and economists seem divided between supporters of the project saw an opportunity to reduce the rates of inflation and unemployment and forewarned of economic shocks might prevail in the Iraqi market by implementing this project.

The project has been postponed after the Central Bank introduced its amendments, most of the time because of fears based on the most unruly security situation and open market to foreign goods and counterfeit currency circulating on the market in addition to rampant corruption in the country.

The Iraqi news agency quoted a member of the Finance Committee in Parliament, Abdul Hussein Al-yasiri in fourth from last September as saying that 2014 will delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency, in coordination with the Central Bank

Al-yasseri said that this project will reduce the size of the national currency in circulation of four billion Iraqi dinars to 1 billion.

, Said the Chairman of the Finance Committee in the House of Haidar Al-Abbadi, it is possible to delete zeros from the current currency, but it has been postponed until after the parliamentary elections, adding that studies are now to establish safeguards to reduce fraud, and make sure that trading in the current currency.

The process of deleting zeros was postponed more than once, until called on Parliament's Economic Committee, reported channel "East" on the 7th of July, the Central Bank,

to speed up the process of deletion of zeros of the Iraqi currency in a press conference that the deletion of zeros will increase the value of the Iraqi dinar will be reflected positively on the issue of reducing unemployment and poverty in the country.

But the financial advisor in the "North Bank" beneficial Elias said that the deletion of zeros are only administrative, process equation of cash must remain as they are, that the purchasing power of the new currency must be equal to the old currency.

Elias said that trading in both currencies for up to three years old to withdraw gradually from the market.

Elias predicted that highlights the problems if not resolved operations of the creditor and the debtor or if the any payments and withdrawals. But it would not affect inflation rates or poverty.

, Vice Chairman of the Finance Committee in the Iraqi Parliament Ahmed Faizullah the wholesome Elias, noting that the deletion of zeros will not alter the purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar because it is linked to the volume of industrial production and import.

What saved the Iraqi dinar is owning the Central Bank cash reserve of hard currency might formed engaging cover to the dinar. Called Faizullah to not implement the project at this time because it could confuse the market and citizens alike.

Amid those views the Commissioner for "Breeze" stock trading for enas Mohammed that the stock market will be affected by the change and delete the zeros.

The stock is still selling dinar, currently equal to a thousand shares, while will become one new dinar after the deletion of zeros equals 000, which could confuse the stock market basically confused movement due to the security situation in the country.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=ar&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.uragency.net%2Feconomy%2F96-2013-12-21-11-54-50.html

Stryker: It really does say Soon at the end of the title, thanks Gamaray....

Stryker: Interesting the different opinions on how it will effect things.

On my webcast yesterday I talk about my topic article explaining if done correctly a flexible regime usually offers better protection against external shocks and a greater monetary policy independence.

Stryker: It sounds to me that if they can get security under control they have a real possibility of launching this project sOoN....

Posted by strkrfan13: Stryker can you please tell me why they are saying this? NOT adding any value? "the deletion of zeros are only administrative, process equation of cash must remain as they are,

that the purchasing power of the new currency must be equal to the old currency." and "noting that the deletion of zeros will not alter the purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar"

Stryker: If you notice strkrfan13 the paragraph above the one you quoted says the following by a Parliament Committee Member:

Quote:

Parliament's Economic Committee, reported channel "East" on the 7th of July, the Central Bank,

Quote:

to speed up the process of deletion of zeros of the Iraqi currency in a press conference that the deletion of zeros will increase the value of the Iraqi dinar will be reflected positively on the issue of reducing unemployment and poverty in the country.

Stryker: And yours is a quote by an adviser to "North Bank", meaning they both have opinions of how it will take place just like we do. They do their research and come to different conclusions just like we do here.

An adviser to a bank says it will not increase the value and a Parliament Economic Committee says it will, I tend to agree with the Parliament Economic Committee Member myself.

I hope that help and thanks for the question my friend...

Misionj: Are the 3 security's of importance any longer. Thank you, Merry Christ-mas

Stryker: If you are talking about Economic, Political and Monetary Security? Yes misionj they are still right there with Economic, Political and Monetary Stability.

All these are part of a countries National Stability & Security and counterintelligence is very important to all three of these. And, in IMO the last thing I believe Iraq needs to improve on before we/they see the Monetary/Economic/Currency Reform take place.

Hence all the daily terrorist activity trying to cause sectarian conflict and trying to keep Iraq from moving to a free market economy.

Economic/Monetary Stability & Security: We see that the parallel rate is within the IMF recommended 2% most of the time and why the CBI strives to maintain it there.

We also read a lot about money laundering and other areas that have some experts concerned if the deletion of zeros is implemented. External shocks in the world economy is another reason this is important to Iraq prior to them increasing the purchasing power (value) of the dinar, then taking their currency international on a Float Regime as I talked about on the webcast on the 20th.

Political Stability & Security: With all three main leaders getting along we have seen this vastly improve since April of this year. There are still some conflicts that come up but we see them being settled without to much trouble these days.

Are there still areas that need improving? Sure but nothing that is really holding what we want up except taking complete control over their internal issues as in these daily bombings by al-Qaeda...

Counterintelligence is a must at this point and we see that the Russian and the US are trying to help in this regard...

Dr. Shabibi himself even said that the only thing they needed was security to implement the project.... "Give us security and I will give you a currency like it was once before" ..... or something like that is what he said. I'll go find that part and bring it in later today....

OK, here this is exactly what he said at around the 7:20 mark:

to bring back the Iraqi dinar were as 3 zeros are removed and of course this would have to go hand in hand with monitoring the exchange rate and all these things and it is now, we are, we are studying, not studying we have decided on when to implement that,

the removal of these three zeros is very soon but of course it requires not only the Central Bank activity but requires, I means requires ...

you have to make a bunch of propaganda ... lot of ahhhhh.. assessment campaign and all these things and you have of course to goo too probably a campaign to go to a lot of people,

so it needs a lot of help from the government, from many people in the government ESPECIALLY FROM THE SECURITY FORCES and we hope that the security forces become less busy with the violence issues so they can devote time for us.

http://strykerblog.com/Stryker_Videos_Library.html

You think al-Qaeda watched this video too? I do!

Even back on April 19, 2011 when Shabibi made this speech and answered questions they were ready. The security has been one of the number one hold ups IMO and according to this and several other comments from Shabibi himself.

What does this mean, does it mean then that certain laws didn't need passing?

No, all these laws have been delayed the same way the security has been.

We read back then that things were moving along nicely, heck Iraq was known to be coming out of Chapter VII on June 31, 2011 but that too was delayed as well as we know it now.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Posted by strkrfan13: Stryker can you please tell me why they are saying this? NOT adding any value? "the deletion of zeros are only administrative, process equation of cash must remain as they are,

that the purchasing power of the new currency must be equal to the old currency." and "noting that the deletion of zeros will not alter the purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar"

Stryker: If you notice strkrfan13 the paragraph above the one you quoted says the following by a Parliament Committee Member:

Quote:

Parliament's Economic Committee, reported channel "East" on the 7th of July, the Central Bank,

Quote:

Stryker: And yours is a quote by an adviser to "North Bank", meaning they both have opinions of how it will take place just like we do. They do their research and come to different conclusions just like we do here.

An adviser to a bank says it will not increase the value and a Parliament Economic Committee says it will, I tend to agree with the Parliament Economic Committee Member myself.

There is no disagreement between the adviser and the economic committee.  They're saying the same thing in two different ways.  Stryker is just going with his interpretation of the one he likes the best which suggests the increase will come with revaluation.  Deleting the zeros won't increase the purchasing power.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

There is no disagreement between the adviser and the economic committee. They're saying the same thing in two different ways. Stryker is just going with his interpretation of the one he likes the best which suggests the increase will come with revaluation. Deleting the zeros won't increase the purchasing power.

Well let's hope they RV before DV.

Time to go outside and enjoy the beautiful Sunday

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Good to see you have a positive attitude doc you and fib should hang out together.

you both are on the same useless mission.

There is no disagreement between the adviser and the economic committee.  They're saying the same thing in two different ways.  Stryker is just going with his interpretation of the one he likes the best which suggests the increase will come with revaluation.  Deleting the zeros won't increase the purchasing power.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

I basically ignore the "remove 000" articles.  If a bunny ear is the true intention, there is nothing we can do about it.  HOWEVER, if an RV really is the plan, not a single one of the politicians or economists being quoted HAS A CLUE!  They have to have been told it is going to be no more than a redenomination, because THEY CANNOT BE TRUSTED WITH THE TRUTH! They would blab and line their pockets with paper currency to profit as much as possible.

I therefore suggest that analyzing these articles is pointless.  They can't even know the real timing of the event since the CBI has to know about us (dinar speculators) and won't tell these schmucks when they are going to pull the trigger.

So everyone just chill and watch for the HCL, like Adam says.

Peace, Prosperity and Peace of Mind

• Upvote 5

Good to see you have a positive attitude doc you and fib should hang out together.

you both are on the same useless mission.

docs information is 100% correct. i didnt know emotions overide factual information.

if im positive and think i can fly, that means ill fly as long as im positive, right. the science behind it has no effect. i get what your saying

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Until something happens there is NOTHING that is 100%, except speculation & heresay. Talk is cheap, chicks dig action. So when that(action) does happen I'd be glad to hear from ya.Oh by the way there are many here that would buy tickets to see if you can fly. GO RD with MIN/NO gain!!!!! 

• Upvote 1

oh it could rv any second, any minute of any day. no questions a rv is possible.

but the difference between us, is deleting three zeroes, is and can be only one thing. i left that possibility open for a different meaning. but i have come to my opinion, its impossible for it to mean anything else. we break even if they delete three zeroes.

now could iraq rv. absolutely. will it be a massive revaluation? i dont think its possible, but we shall see

• Upvote 1

docs information is 100% correct. i didnt know emotions overide factual information.

if im positive and think i can fly, that means ill fly as long as im positive, right. the science behind it has no effect. i get what your saying

Wow! You can think yourself into flying?!!! Teach me! And better yet think the RV into happening! And while your at it - please at $32!!!

:D

You guys are so silly with your arguing...but I guess that is also what brings in a diverse perspective albeit with a little spice.

Peace, people. May your holidays be filled with love.

• Upvote 2