Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

About the issuance of a new Iraqi currency Soon

boomer113189

Dontlop = Why would a even up currency swap cause economic shock?

If the two notes equal the same there should be no economic shock nothing will change

I've seen stocks split before you still have the same value when it's over nothing changes

Unless something does change

Then their would be economic shock

my Awnser - because people would be dealing with 2 different currency's at the same time.

Edited by boomer113189

Here you should make sure the truth comes out on this

Your calling is on this utube loppy

Dontlop = Why would a even up currency swap cause economic shock?If the two notes equal the same there should be no economic shock nothing will changeI've seen stocks split before you still have the same value when it's over nothing changesUnless something does changeThen their would be economic shock  my Awnser - because people would be dealing with 2 different currency's at the same time.

Wrong answer

I use 10s and 20s every day

Ones and fives too

No shock

• Upvote 1

Someone posted this...

"[belabun] me ~~ add ~~ CBI announcement 12/23/13 translation This is informing all banks and companies that the auction scheduled for 12/24 and 12/25 will be postponed until 12'29 because of the holiday." http://cbi.iq/documents/ ··· 2-23.pdf

I tried to find this on the CBI website, but was unable to find it...!

IF THIS IS TRUE...IT WOULD GIVE THEM THE THREE DAYS (MORE) THAT sHABIBI USED TO SAY HE WANTED BEFORE THE RELEASE OF THE NEW RATE...JUST SAYIN' "

Shabby said that, eh?

• Upvote 1

Look your the person who posts your list of country's three times every day who do just that

Nope no confusion at all

It happens all the time go read your link you post

Economic shock

Lol

Ghanaian Currency Redenomination Engenders Relief, Confusion

Change, however, comes with a challenge, as the population must adjust to the new currency. The government bombarded radio listeners with ads that insisted "the value is the same," and it produced posters that showed what the new bills are worth compared to the old. Yet confusion lingers days after the July 3 wide-scale introduction of the new cedi.

http://goo.gl/UAR5FI

oh wait dontlop i thought you said when a redenomination happens there will be no confusion LOL

Socaldinar said - I would think they would want to get the rate to 1000 per USD before they do this.

At face value this is an ugly article but maybe Im wrong.

me saying - here is the cbi saying it to    Headline -
CBI reveals attempts to make the 1000 dinars equivalent to one dollar

the Central Bank looked forward in the coming months, to be equal to 1,000 dinars one dollar, noting that the Bank is moving forward towards lifting the dinar commensurate strength

Edited by boomer113189

Ghanaian Currency Redenomination Engenders Relief, ConfusionChange, however, comes with a challenge, as the population must adjust to the new currency. The government bombarded radio listeners with ads that insisted "the value is the same," and it produced posters that showed what the new bills are worth compared to the old. Yet confusion lingers days after the July 3 wide-scale introduction of the new cedi.http://goo.gl/UAR5FI oh wait dontlop i thought you said when a redenomination happens there will be no confusion LOL

Ya ok

I see now

You will be confused

You will be as confused as an uneducated out of touch hick in the Middle Africa with no tv no radio no news paper three days after the rv

So there will be economic shock

*** Removed Content :rulez: *** why do you insist on proving it on a daily basis while being locked up in the lopster tank here on dv

Can't you go to the zoo or something and mess with the monkeys or baboons or something

Geez give us a break

Ya copied and pasted a question I had from another topic so you can respond to it because your not allowed to respond. *** Removed Content :rulez: ***

Just get out of here

Can't you see your on the wrong web site

Edited by Markinsa
See Forum Rules

You haven't "proved" anything, just given your opinion on what you "think" is going to happen.  No one knows for sure, it is all speculation.

-

actually i did prove prove dontlop wrong. he said that by switching currency's it wouldn't cause confusion. i posted a link to a country that did swap and there were people having trouble and confused by the currency redenomination

Just read this...

"If the budget passes by the 31st, what happens on the 1st ??"

They're going to rv their 84 trillion units of currency to $1 and make you a millionaire.

84 trillion units..?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

No wonder you are here...... :rolleyes:  

• Upvote 1

An economic shock may come in a variety of forms. A shock in the supply of staple commodities, such as oil, can cause prices to skyrocket, making it expensive to use for business purposes. The rapid devaluation of a currency would produce a shock for the import/export industry because a nation would have difficulty bringing in foreign products.

Ya you proved if Iraq rds with no change in value of its currency it will produce economic shock all right

All you posted was a portion of some article that said some people in Zambia a third world country were confused three days after they rd

Post the link from your proof

I'd like to read it all since you say its proof

Your way out of your league boomer

Zambia

Lol

Ya they have great media resources

Ah ha ha ha ha ha

Proved it

Ah ha ha ha ha ha

Read up on economic shock before you prove if Iraq rds it will cause economic shock because Zambia had some people confused three days later

Economic shock doesn't happen in 3 days

Ah ha ya ha ha ha