Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

vietnam1969

I would like to join ya'll in a Merry Christmas to you all, Happy New Year and may the Lord continue to be with us and bless us as He does everyday, and if he so decides, maybe he could help us wrap this Dinar venture up.  God Bless you all(and go Phill, keep blowing that duck call)

• Upvote 2

Vietnam,

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!  

3 more days to Christmas and 9 more days to New Year... 

Good bye 2013 - thanks for the good times and bad times, the good laugh, the tears, the lessons we learn, the protection, the love we feel, the happiness and joy, the frustration and most of all no rv showing up at my door.  I hope you will be kind and generous in thenext 9 days that you will be closing your door to us that you remember miracles still happens on Christmas and let's not forget the Christmas magic :) 

Welcome 2014 - I hope you will open your door with excitement and promises that will come true in 2014.  You will bring more joy, happiness and love and hope to all of us.  You will make our dreams come true and every wish that is still out there upon the star will come true :) and yes.. prosperity will follow you all the way that somehow rv train will show up at my door :)

• Upvote 1