Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The parliamentary financial attributes the delay to delete zeros to hard currency control

boomer113189

Go on it won't hurt to leave

Not that I want you to

I enjoy you behind bars it's comical that you come back when your barred from most of the site it's like you like to be beat up

How did the Swiss Iraqi dinar official exchange rate change by so much fib

From demonetized exchange rate of zero

To 6 cents

Just poof

Out of nowhere comes what ?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Something ?

Something from nothing ?

It was demonetized for over a decade

Currency only lasts a couple years then it's worn out and torn

12 years later they had there's and say they were using it all along

Its a super paper and ink that never wears out ?

Is that how they did it ?

I like it in the tank. I'm on the winning team down here and I know it. That makes me happy.

Sorry pal your the losers

The ones who disregard the rules and have to be locked up

You got the boobie prize

Trillion percent rv.

I can't believe he said that. I know he's a good story teller with a very fertile imagination but holy cow that's way on out there.......

Lmao!!!!

Something ?

Something from nothing ?

It was demonetized for over a decade

Currency only lasts a couple years then it's worn out and torn

12 years later they had there's and say they were using it all along

Its a super paper and ink that never wears out ?

Is that how they did it ?

Sorry pal your the losers

The ones who disregard the rules and have to be locked up

You got the boobie prize

Don't get your undies in a bunch because I'm not buying your "trillion percent" story.

Lol

I wonder what kind of currency shock a trillion percent rv of the 84 trillion IQD would bring???

Lmao

One lesson you will learn mr. Dontlop is that hard currency investment is a losers game. You will be very lucky to walk away from this at break even, and I'm not even factoring in inflation.

You just stay tuned little friend.

Watch and learn.

Edited by fib1618

Hears the report http://www.casi.org.uk/info/cpa/20031015_CPAORD43.pdf

Show your college professor then ask them how the Swiss dinar was revalued after 13 years of being demonetized

I believe its on page one of the report

I hear by promulgate the following

Read up on what the word promulgate means

It means " by decree "

Not by bank figures or notes

By decree

By decree the Swiss dinar got its value assigned to it

They had no idea of what they were worth

So the Kurds were out allies they got the best deal

Edited by dontlop

Your ignoring the question

How did the Iraqi Swiss Dinar get its overnight value of 6 cents from its demonetized zero official exchange rate

What do you do ? You pretend like you were never asked the question

Now for the 5th time how did the Iraqi Swiss dinar get revalued by the central bank of Iraq ? And what's the percentage from zero to 6 cents

I guess your college professor is busy today Christmas time and all

I hope you'll show him the report I provided from Paul bremmers

Then maybe you to will know what happened

Unless you can read

If so

Read the CPA report the answer is there

It was rvd by decrees by the cpa

Yep saddams books were all screwed up and there were no books on the Swiss dinar that were ever audited by anyone for decades

That's right they didn't know what they were worth

That's why people bought the dinar

It depended on debt relief and how fast they could rebuild

The rebuilding was way beyond what anyone thought it would be

So we wait

And you and your sass clown buddy's torment everyone as they wait

So that's another reason you are locked up and watched

The Kuwait dinar was declared worthless by decree also by saddam who ruled Kuwait at the time just like the CPA ruled Iraq at the time by decree gave the Swiss dinar it's revaluation

But you think decrees aren't real

But they are

By decree the Kuwait dinar was revalued also

Unless you believe it was a calculated figure the Kuwait govt used when they revalued the Kuwait dinar

Go on it won't hurt to leave

Not that I want you to

I enjoy you behind bars it's comical that you come back when your barred from most of the site it's like you like to be beat up

How did the Swiss Iraqi dinar official exchange rate change by so much fib

From demonetized exchange rate of zero

To 6 cents

Just poof

Out of nowhere comes what ?

The Swiss dinar was demonetized by Bagdad but was an active currency in the Kurdish region. We don't know what value the Kurds put on it BUT it was not zero!

So when the CPA wanted to be sure there would be a unified Iraqi currency they had to flush out the Swiss dinar . They did that

by offering an exchange rate too high to refuse , that's all/. It was a bribe,

Fiat currency are by decree and as long as they keep books and pay their debts

Govts can and do decree value of currency

They can change their value right now if they want

What are you going to do about it

It's been demonstrated right in front of your eyes 4 times in the last 25 years in Kuwait and Iraq

The north is Iraq just like Baghdad was

It's not another country

The only ones allowed to issue currency is the cbi

They say they used the currency but currency doesn't last that long if you use it it's worn out torn up filthy dirty

No one was auditing the Kurds

That was bullsheeought

They could of said it was worth 50 dollars each who would know

The northern Iraqis had no central bank of their own saddam would of burned it down

They hid money so saddam demonetized it and if they would of come forward with piles of dinar saddam would of known who the perpetrators were

So they couldn't turn it in

Illegal banking activities were most likely responsible for hiding those Swiss dinar

The central bank had laws for all the banks in Iraq including those in the north

The Kurds don't issue and put value on currency in any part of Iraq it would of been illegal under cbi law

You guys are believing bull crap

The centrAl bank demonetized the currency not a city called bagdad

Making it up as u go.Hilarious!!

Your biggest problem is

If you answer the question. I asked you you would have to leave dinar vets

I even provided you with the official CPA report that has the answer in it

But you just keep pretending you didn't see the question I gave to you

Your just like the rest of the lopsters

Weak

Your biggest problem is

If you answer the question. I asked you you would have to leave dinar vets

I even provided you with the official CPA report that has the answer in it

But you just keep pretending you didn't see the question I gave to you

It was pretty much an equal valued swap.... A friggin redenomination. You've gotta be on drugs not to see that. It was not a trillion percent rv. You are lying to the masses man. Go to rehab.

Seriously.

Uh huh so now your saying currency's don't need to be backed by nothing

I see

Can you provide a report where the Kurds turned in their reserves or gold that backed their revaluation of 150 times the saddam dinar that was backed by the reserves at the cbi

Show me where the Kurds reserve foriegn currency was and is

Or are you now saying that by decree any value can be set for any currency without any reserves gold or nothing behind it

Because the cbi being the only issuing athority that can issue currency the reserves would be held at the cbi not in a cave in the north somewhere

Uh huh so now your saying currency's don't need to be backed by nothing

I see

Can you provide a report where the Kurds turned in their reserves or gold that backed their revaluation of 150 times the saddam dinar that was backed by the reserves at the cbi

Show me where the Kurds reserve foriegn currency was and is

Or are you now saying that by decree any value can be set for any currency without any reserves gold or nothing behind it

You're too much.

Get help.

You got nothing but statements that bAck a rv of the Swiss dinar in Iraq

You surely can't be saying that the official exchange rate at the issuing authority Central bank I n a country don't matter but the market rate does

See if the official rate counts the Swiss dinar rvd

If the official rate doesn't count then the Kuwait dinar rvd

So which is it ?

I guess you'll ask your college professor

Edited by dontlop

But you cannot honestly say that there's never been a rv over 20 percent

Or you will get backed into this corner your backed into right now

Your throwing air balls

There hasn't been.

You haven't proven anything but that you're a great fictional writer.

You're very creative.

There are several threads in these forums with u pumping this crap and getting absolutely debunked.

I enjoy going back and reading them.

Great entertainment.

Edited by fib1618

Fib your losing this arguement - dontlop has knocked you the f$@k out man!!!! He has explained quite clearly that there was an RV with both Iraq and Kuwait. That currency has no where to go but up in value it's way too undervalued. Iraq is going to become a rich country whether you like it or not. America did a good job with the war despite hard circumstances. Iraq will be remembered for being a good place to invest. if any country can perform a revaluation then Iraq is it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Fib your losing this arguement - dontlop has knocked you the f$@k out man!!!! He has explained quite clearly that there was an RV with both Iraq and Kuwait. That currency has no where to go but up in value it's way too undervalued. Iraq is going to become a rich country whether you like it or not. America did a good job with the war despite hard circumstances. Iraq will be remembered for being a good place to invest. if any country can perform a revaluation then Iraq is it.

Dontlop says the Swiss dinar revalued a trillion percent. And you don't even question that absurdity do you Andy? Shame on you. Lol!

I know exactly what happened.. Dontlop knows exactly what happened but it's his job to keep the illusion of big rv's alive for the ignorant masses.

You know what's funny??

If there was such a massive rv of both the Swiss dinar and the kwd... Where are all the articles that covered such unbelievable events?? I've never come across one. I have a friend in Iraq who's been there since 1994 and he's never heard a peep from anyone of any rv.

If a currency would have rv'd a trillion percent... Hell, even 1000 percent... U would have read about it in a history book, and probably seen a movie about it.. . Not just hear of it from some silly nobody poster on a Internet message board. Dontlop is the only person I've ever run into pimpin this bs.

It did not happen.

Sorry

Common sense is very uncommon these days.

Lol

I meant dontlop is the only person I've run into pimpin Swiss dinar rv.

There are a ton of people out there that think Kuwait rv'd.

Where's the cotton picking rv????

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2d/KWD_against_USD.PNG

It didn't happen.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Another thing dinarbeliever...

You wanna talk about someone that got knocked the frick out. Take a look at the savage butt beating you took over at DD.... It's all just sitting over there for anyone to see. It was as if u were a toddler that squared up against mike Tyson in a bare knuckle fight. It was so bad I thought about ordering a body bag and sending it over...I've never seen anyone get so thoroughly dominated.

No wonder u started cussing and acting a fool.

You were absolutely embarrassed.

I was too.

Dontlop says the Swiss dinar revalued a trillion percent. And you don't even question that absurdity do you Andy? Shame on you. Lol!I know exactly what happened.. Dontlop knows exactly what happened but it's his job to keep the illusion of big rv's alive for the ignorant masses.You know what's funny??If there was such a massive rv of both the Swiss dinar and the kwd... Where are all the articles that covered such unbelievable events?? I've never come across one. I have a friend in Iraq who's been there since 1994 and he's never heard a peep from anyone of any rv.If a currency would have rv'd a trillion percent... Hell, even 1000 percent... U would have read about it in a history book, and probably seen a movie about it.. . Not just hear of it from some silly nobody poster on a Internet message board. Dontlop is the only person I've ever run into pimpin this bs.It did not happen.Sorry...........Common sense is very uncommon these days.Lol................I meant dontlop is the only person I've run into pimpin Swiss dinar rv.There are a ton of people out there that think Kuwait rv'd..................Where's the cotton picking rv????http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2d/KWD_against_USD.PNGIt didn't happen.

wait a second clown boy your the one advertising you would leave dinar vets and never return if anyone can show you any rv over 20 percent in anytime in history

You asked I delivered and you now say I'm on a mission to keep this rv alive

Just pack your ungrateful ass up and got out of here your useless to all of us here

Useless should be your screen name

If you don't want to be shown something don't ask to be shown

You can't even measure a percentage of increase if the starting point is zero like the Swiss Iraqi dinar official exchange rate before its overnight revaluation of its official exchange rate

Its infinate

So I showed you an example it's more than trillions of a percent increase

Point and then a thousand zeros and a 1 on the end is more than zero

And the Swiss dinar rvd more than that it was all zeros forever

The Swiss dinar was demonetized

Fib your ignorance is all over this thread