Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The parliamentary financial attributes the delay to delete zeros to hard currency control

boomer113189

Silver coins would be awesome.

I also wouldn't mind if someone gave me a few Mexican 50 pesos.

yes i am waiting for silver to fall even more. jim rogers called it 1200 2 years before it hit it and predicted it now he is saying gold could fall to 900 if hes right on that silver will also fall my guess is around 14 to 15

Ok fibber let's discuss your the official rate didn't change therefore it didn't rv theory with the Iraqi Swiss dinar where as the official exchange rate " DID " change ........ Is that a rv? The official exchange rate changed fib

Is it?

Is it a Rv ?

Don't run away fib let's get to the bottom of it you been slamming everyone within seconds all morning answer the question or do you need to get your whole staff together including your supervisor to answer that simple question

Come on fib you bring out your fancy chart showing the Kuwait dinar never changed its exchange rate

Now show me the Iraqi Swiss dinar chart from 1990 through October 2003

Ok fibber let's discuss your the official rate didn't change therefore it didn't rv theory with the Iraqi Swiss dinar where as the official exchange rate " DID " change ........ Is that a rv? The official exchange rate changed fib

Is it?

Is it a Rv ?

Don't run away fib let's get to the bottom of it you been slamming everyone within seconds all morning answer the question or do you need to get your whole staff together including your supervisor to answer that simple question

I never discussed the Swiss dinar with you. Must have been someone else. I proved my case on the kwd. If that's what u meant.

Show me a positive rv of more than 20% ..of an official exchange rate of any currency and I'm gone.

You can't do it and it ticks u off.

And don't tell me about how it was a secret currency with secret reserves that no one knew about except the Iraqi Kurds in northern Iraq

And no one else in the world knew anything so it didn't rv either

Show me a positive rv of more than 20% ..of the official exchange rate of any currency and I'm gone.

You can't do it and it ticks u off.

Edited by fib1618

The Swiss Iraqi dinar went from zero to 6 cents

That's in the trillions of percent increase

With a starting point of zero to 150 times what the saddam dinar was exchanged at

Show me the Swiss Iraqi dinar official exchange rate after it was demonetized in 1990

You can't because it was demonetized so what was backing it ? Besides nothing

The Swiss Iraqi dinar went from zero to 6 cents

That's in the trillions of percent increase

With a starting point of zero to 150 times what the saddam dinar was exchanged at

Show me the Swiss Iraqi dinar official exchange rate after it was demonetized in 1990

Trillions of a percent eh????

Laughing my butt off at you.

Let's see if the official exchange rate was " LESS " than .0000000000000000000000000000001 On October 14 2003

And on October 15 2003 its official exchange rate was 150 times higher than the saddam dinar

That puts the Swiss dinars new official exchange rate at around 6 or 7 cents each

Good bye

Edited by dontlop

Let's see if the official exchange rate was " LESS " than .0000000000000000000000000000001 On October 14 2003

And on October 15 its official exchange rate was 150 times higher than the saddam dinar

That puts the Swiss dinars new official exchange rate at around 6 or 7 cents each

Good bye

Please check in at a drug rehab center.

On second thought... Please don't...

You're such great entertainment,

Are t you going to start crying and name calling like keep ?

You can't say the official rate doesn't matter like keep says

He likes it both ways see it depends on whether you talk a out the Kuwait rv or the Swiss dinar rv as to what counts with him market rate or official rate

But you are stuck on official rate or you fall apart

You going to melt like the wicked witch of the west

Now for the third time pack up your bags and git

• Upvote 1

Are t you going to start crying and name calling like keep ?

You can't say the official rate doesn't matter like keep says

He likes it both ways see it depends on whether you talk a out the Kuwait rv or the Swiss dinar rv as to what counts with him market rate or official rate

But you are stuck on official rate or you fall apart

You going to melt like the wicked witch of the west

Please re type in English...

Go on ....GIT!!!!

Or answer

How did the Iraqi Swiss dinar get revalued overnight on October 14th 2003 to 150 times the official exchange rate of the saddam dinar when the Swiss dinar was demonetized for 13 years prior to October 15 2003 ?????

Edited by dontlop

I'll tell you how

It says it in plain English on the CPA report signed by Paul bremmers

It was done by decree

And it says on the report it is done by decree

See this is where the lopsters usually flip out and start cussing and flipping out and get banned from dv when I get to this question and I show them the report

There have been a few right here in this lopster tank get banned while talking with me on this subject

I'm surprised your still here and haven't flipped

You just resort to how your going to tell your college professor on me

That's a good one

I'll tell you how

It was done by decree

See this is where the lopsters usually flip out and start cussing and flipping out and get banned from dv when I get to this question and I show them the report

Trillion percent rv.

Tsk tsk tsk

Well I can put as many zeros as necessary and add a one and it's still higher than that

See

.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 exchange rate to .06

How many zeros would you like its still more than the zero number for the exchange rate it had

So as your college professor what percentage rate it would be if the starting point is zero

I'm sure he will say its infinate

Zero to 6 cents

WhTs the percentage increase there fib

More than 20?

I'll tell you how

It was done by decree

There have been a few right here in this lopster tank get banned while talking with me on this subject

I'm surprised your still here and haven't flipped

You just resort to how your going to tell your college professor on me

That's a good one

I'm not gonna flip out on you. Lol

You've got me rolling on the floor laughing.

You just make it up as u go.

Sad thing is some up on pain street don't know your full of poop. So sad.

They're buying more because you just made them aware of a mind boggling trillion percent rv.