Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The parliamentary financial attributes the delay to delete zeros to hard currency control

boomer113189

Boomer,

You talk all the time about providing links to show RD, did you not do this BEFORE you vested?  Lets see  if I got this right..............you invest/speculate into something that according to you and others like you has no chance to succeed, LMAO. Can I interest you into some PRIME desert property on a lake? And you guys(LOPsters) belittle others intelligence...............................PRICELESS!!!!!!

LOL I've been DEBUNKED again!!!! LOL

"FOR THOSE ABOUT TO LOP WE SALUTE YOU"!!!!!    GO RD with NO/MIN GAIN!!!!!!

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 2

Boomer,

You talk all the time about providing links to show RD, did you not do this BEFORE you vested?  Lets see  if I got this right..............you invest/speculate into something that according to you and others like you has no chance to succeed, LMAO. Can I interest you into some PRIME desert property on a lake? And you guys(LOPsters) belittle others intelligence...............................PRICELESS!!!!!!

LOL I've been DEBUNKED again!!!! LOL

"FOR THOSE ABOUT TO LOP WE SALUTE YOU"!!!!!    GO RD with NO/MIN GAIN!!!!!!

i got into this thought i would make tons of money but when keep posted a long time ago when a deltion of zeros article showed up i dediced to do my own research and long and behold he was right then sometime after that i decided to liquidate most of my holding. like i said i didn't pay attention the deletion of zeros

You would know it sucks to be caught in a lie fib after all you named yourself after a lie

You changed your tune from one end of the discussion to the other at the beginning

You state they didn't rv

Then you state the official rate didn't rv

Your all about that official rate now

We will have to have a discussion about these official rates and the Iraqi Swiss dinar since I know how you feel about official rates

You do know the Iraqi Swiss dinar. Official rate was zero ... Right ?

It was demonetized in 1990

It was re monitized in 2003 and rvd

Yes I know that's going to be hard for you to talk about after your ranting about if the official rate doesn't change then the exchange rate never changes

Well the official exchange rate did change for the Iraqi Swiss dinar

I suppose you will just start your usual well the official rate doesn't count thing again

I got to go

But I'll be back to destroy you some more fib

You do like it right ?

You ask for it

You get it

Then you ask for more

I take it you like it

• Upvote 1

You would know it sucks to be caught in a lie fib after all you named yourself after a lie

You changed your tune from one end of the discussion to the other at the beginning

You state they didn't rv

Then you state the official rate didn't rv

Your all about that official rate now

We will have to have a discussion about these official rates and the Iraqi Swiss dinar since I know how you feel about official rates

You do know the Iraqi Swiss dinar. Official rate was zero ... Right ?

It was demonetized in 1990

It was re monitized in 2003 and rvd

Yes I know that's going to be hard for you to talk about after your ranting about if the official rate doesn't change then the exchange rate never changes

Well the official exchange rate did change for the Iraqi Swiss dinar

I suppose you will just start your usual well the official rate doesn't count thing again

I got to go

But I'll be back to destroy you some more fib

You do like it right ?

You ask for it

You get it

Then you ask for more

I take it you like it

You lied big boy.

I caught you.

Sorry

You have been exposed.

Lmao!!!

• Downvote 2

Boomer,

With that said (your last post), please don't ever question anyone else's intelligence. By your own admission your no smarter than anyone else when it comes to investing/speculation. Nice to see you own up to it.  

all currency that deleted three zeros from the currency   Exchange rate were all 1000 to 1 new   which means for every million you had become only 1000 USD

note indonesia has not happend yet but it will just watch. reguardless if they do take three zeros off it will still be 1000 to 1 new

Venezuela - http://goo.gl/bhNxtF

Indonesia - http://goo.gl/RFyUFb

Mexican peso - http://goo.gl/PzwPlf

bulgaria lev - http://goo.gl/MdyD8V

Russian ruble - http://goo.gl/8N1tva

Israel shekels - http://goo.gl/oNsF16

Paraguay guarani - http://goo.gl/AvsKKg

Brazil Real - http://goo.gl/Tsi2ur

Colombia peso - http://goo.gl/X59Q6I

Zambia - http://goo.gl/2SHK52

cant ignore these facts the dinar will be next its only a matter of time

hows ur speculation looking so far when you will only make 1000 usd per million dinar

i will have the last laugh
Edited by boomer113189

"Guru's" , "Pro RV'ers", and "LOPsters" really should put their ego's in check until something concrete occurs(and NO articles & history are NOT something concrete,they are exactly what they suggest).................................wishful thinking I know.

show me an article about a currency that deleted 3 zeros from currency that did not have the exchange rate of 1000 old to 1 new. then i might consider things diffrently

i got history and evidance of currency that have done the deletion of zeros. all you have is theories thats cant be back up

Edited by boomer113189

"Guru's" , "Pro RV'ers", and "LOPsters" really should put their ego's in check until something concrete occurs(and NO articles & history are NOT something concrete,they are exactly what they suggest).................................wishful thinking I know.

I have a fact for u...

Big rv's don't happen.

A 20% overnight appreciation(which would be the biggest of all time) will bring most investors to just about break even.

That sucks.

Lol

• Upvote 1

Boomer,

My overall portfolio looks quite nice thankyou. Long term(well over 25 years) has been very good to me, few hiccups.................well yeah...........duh. Nothing is a given and not for the weak of heart. If my sole investment was Dinar....................well that be would extremely stupid. I'm not here for who "gets the last laugh" as some are. And yes I'm still vested and will be .......................at this point I'm dealing with house money and won't be affected regardless of Dinar outcome. 

Boomer,

My overall portfolio looks quite nice thankyou. Long term(well over 25 years) has been very good to me, few hiccups.................well yeah...........duh. Nothing is a given and not for the weak of heart. If my sole investment was Dinar....................well that be would extremely stupid. I'm not here for who "gets the last laugh" as some are. And yes I'm still vested and will be .......................at this point I'm dealing with house money and won't be affected regardless of Dinar outcome. 

same here it wont hurt me if it don't happen.

Edited by boomer113189

Boomer,

I could care less how you see things, everyones got an opinion and that's cool. How about letting others do the same. But don't tell me you know more than others,cause now you've read articles. 

i only posted facts about what the deletion of zeros means no one here has ever proven me wrong yet. i have been waiting for a long time but no one wants to step up

It's not about OPINIONS... It's about what is POSSIBLE and IMPOSSIBLE.

RD/LOP. very possible.. IF they can find some stability

KEEPING things the same(staying with the IQD) and perhaps slowly appreciating the currency over a longer period of time as the reserves continue to grow... Very possible.

BIG overnight CURRENCY SHOCK RV.....IMPOSSIBLE

They only exist in fantasy land.

Edited by fib1618
  • Upvote 2

Boomer,

That and a can of peanuts gets you ...........................what? You post articles.................and? You prove my point time and time again...............its about ego. You and the rest here think that makes you more informed.............................it just makes you appear jaded & vindictive and Fib is a perfect example. You have your view...................great. Does it make it 100%..............you, me and everyone else knows the answer to that.

• Upvote 2

Boomer,

That and a can of peanuts gets you ...........................what? You post articles.................and? You prove my point time and time again...............its about ego. You and the rest here think that makes you more informed.............................it just makes you appear jaded & vindictive and Fib is a perfect example. You have your view...................great. Does it make it 100%..............you, me and everyone else knows the answer to that.

it does make us more informed. whjat do you want us to believe these so called gurus and people that do weekly chats that cant back up anything they say like they got bank contacts in iraq or wells fargo told them it would rv. none of them provide any link articles about deletion of zeros if you have not noticed because they know that would scare everyone off.

Edited by boomer113189

it does make us more informed. whjat do you want us to believe these so called gurus and people that do weekly chats that cant back up anything they say like they got bank contacts in iraq or wells fargo told them it would rv. none of them provide any articles about deletion of zeros if you have not noticed because they know that would scare everyone off.

He's mad at us cause we're tinkling all over his BIG RV dreams.

Lmao

• Upvote 1

Boomer,

Are you telling me you waste your time with "guru's"?  LOL Well there goes another notch off your intelligence belt. And more informed................man the ego. 

Fib,

I have no such dreams. You however have this never ending ego need to go after those that hoodwinked you...................spite/vengeance can be very dangerous and needless..................just move on.

Edited by caz1104

Lopsters,

You say your here to help................how is that? Would'nt your efforts be best served if you attacked at the source? It's like standing out in front of a Toyota dealership, holding up signs complaining about a Ford????? You have to admit this is probably the most informed group out there.

• Upvote 1

Boomer,

Are you telling me you waste your time with "guru's"? LOL Well there goes another notch off your intelligence belt. And more informed................man the ego.

Fib,

I have no such dreams. You however have this never ending ego need to go after those that hoodwinked you...................spite/vengeance can be very dangerous and needless..................just move on.

Nobody hoodwinked me. I'm too smart for that chit.