Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

mrsonnyr - MY ACTUAL WF Wealth Mngr Appointment Yesterday - NOT RUMOR

mrsonnyr

It will happen when it happens, there are a lot of people that say it will happen and a lot that say it will not happen, but reality is, no one knows. These experts and self proclaim experts know nothing. Just don't depend on the dinars to rv, I have seen people make dinars plan "a" when they should not be plan "z". The reality is, these are a investment and TNT tony could not predict the path of poop in a toilet.

I said before, sit back and enjoy your life, put them in a safe place and forget about them, go on with your life, and don't depend on these dinars to rv, they will be eventually worth something, they were worth something in the past, and they will be again.

99% of the DV members already have posted the same and abide by your last sentence, but it never hurts to reiterate that statement for the newbies........plus1

• Upvote 3

Before the war the dinar was over 3 dollars and they wants to get back to that point. One day, it will get back to that point. I know some have been in this for over 9 years. but the key is patient. Iraq been through  H*** and back again. They are moving, it might not be on our time table but you have to under stand Iraq. This is how they do business. Keep the faith and one day you are not going to believe what u see.  :) :)

• Upvote 1

In  general and apart from this specific information, and the great info offered by Mr Sonny, ...... 

I've waited for a couple of years to see if any of the goo roos  ever got this part right.... So far they have not.... which says to me that don't know spit about Wells Fargo banking... Of course now that I am posting this, lets see how long it takes them to run with it as if they actually invented this, or knew it all along.... (for the record no one has, so if they run with it, we'll know where they got their intel.... yup right here at DV!)

There are two types of Wells Fargo Banking.... There is regular Wells Fargo conducting business at Wells Fargo branches all over the place including grocery stores with their red and yellow signs welcoming one and all.... and they have very good wealth managers in these branches as well as private bankers and the crew we hear about in Wells Fargo bank stories....

Then there is:

Wells Fargo Private Bank..... yes that is the title of the bank. Wells Fargo Private Bank. Its colors are like a mauve and white with a dash of blue.  Its basically referred to as The Private Bank. And when you go on their website, they're not exactly forthcoming about where to find em. The only office I've dealt with is in Beverly Hills, and you would not use the word branch....(course they just did a major remodel), its more like a beautiful living space with exceptional appointments and  a great view.....

So if you're really talking about actual wealth management like those yew hew goo roos, pretend to know and talk about .... this is the Wells Fargo you would visit. The fact the yew hew goo roos  talk about the red and yellow branches pretending to have authority  as if they've talked to the head honcho big top wealth guys means you can pretty much check them off as a lying sack of camel dung....

Edited by Rayzur
  • Upvote 6

With all this talk about it not happining for a long time from now...then what the hell are we still talking about an RV for?? I mean, this negative talk and how we have nothing to look forward to till..who knows when..makes me want to throw the towel in and throw up my hands and say what the hell are we doing here? That is what this negative talk has done to my hopes of an RV....I feel like I had wasted so much time in this and not sure what to think...Wish someone would give me some good news of some kind to keep me going.....anybody??  It just seems that there was so much good news and things seemed to be looking up, then BANG!! it all went to Hell in a handbasket!!   WHY??  :confused2::shrug::facepalm:

How has it gone to Hell in hand basket? They've come through Chapter 7. M will be gone shortly, Kurds are pushing government toward HCL whether their ready or not. Many signs are pointing to positive things going our way. Remember that it always looks darkest just before the dawn. Just be patient and live your life. Don't worry about it and keep on moving...... Remember it's not going to happen overnight. Hang tight.

Go RV!

• Upvote 4

Tony Renfrow is to appear before Judge Murguia on January 27, 2014 at 9:30 AM Court Room 463, Kansas City District Court.

Wish someone would give me some good news of some kind to keep me going.....anybody??

TNT Tony's Court Date Is Next Month ! :o

And There Are Still 4 More Shopping Days Before Christmas To Buy Him A Bar Of Soap ! ;)

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

With all this talk about it not happining for a long time from now...then what the hell are we still talking about an RV for?? I mean, this negative talk and how we have nothing to look forward to till..who knows when..makes me want to throw the towel in and throw up my hands and say what the hell are we doing here? That is what this negative talk has done to my hopes of an RV....I feel like I had wasted so much time in this and not sure what to think...Wish someone would give me some good news of some kind to keep me going.....anybody??  It just seems that there was so much good news and things seemed to be looking up, then BANG!! it all went to Hell in a handbasket!!   WHY??  :confused2::shrug::facepalm:

You can try to reach down into your stockings and see if you feel anything, and if that doesn't work try the same with your Christmas stocking.........

• Upvote 1

How has it gone to Hell in hand basket? They've come through Chapter 7. M will be gone shortly, Kurds are pushing government toward HCL whether their ready or not. Many signs are pointing to positive things going our way. Remember that it always looks darkest just before the dawn. Just be patient and live your life. Don't worry about it and keep on moving...... Remember it's not going to happen overnight. Hang tight.

Go RV!

Thanks...EXACTLY my point! Traeat it like an investment, not a "get rich quick scheme" and we should make out just fine.

I invested in this long term wealth enhancement many years ago, and I pray it happens as I type in this comment.

Folks, my wealth manager, insight guy is a longtime friend, now a high ranking Information Technology (IT) professional working for a large Swiss Bank, for many years now. He lives in the U.S, and he graduated from the University of Nevada, Reno, for all you Reno, whale connection folks (lol). I have asked him only three times on the realty or status of this investment over the years. The first two times he stated he had no idea and he would get back with me… many days or weeks later, he did, same type of responce. This time it was, I will check with our guys on your questions and see what he could learn about the questions being asked and get back to me, two days later....

A bit more history, my friend spends a lot of time commuting all over the world dealing with IT issues for this aforementioned interest.

Two days later, in a short conversation, He stated to me this, from his world treasury guys at the bank: "Again I say to you, do not hold your breath for a revalue of the IQD and that the IQN was a marketing schema being used.” He went on to say: “The world of Iraq is still very unstable, in the arena of financial control issues, to say the least. And that it may take up to, two (2) more years in order to accomplish all of the compliant task's set upon them by the world banking system."

On a personal note: He told me, maybe I should invest more into US currency or some other stable country currency if I WISH TO PLAY IN THE FX GAME!

FX, not for me, our current DC admin has eaten up all my thirty years of accumulated wealth.

Let me end this by stating this, nothing was said that this currency would not revalue, just, not very soon. Furthermore, he stated that they know much more, but could cannot disclose, due to trading laws of our world...

All are blessed; love one another during this time of year, while we are celebrating the birth of Christ Jesus, right and into the New Year. . All things in His time, God bless and Merry Christmas to all.

Rev. B. Jean Hall