Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

mrsonnyr - MY ACTUAL WF Wealth Mngr Appointment Yesterday - NOT RUMOR

mrsonnyr

"mrsonnyr - MY ACTUAL WF Wealth Mngr Appointment Yesterday - NOT RUMOR"

What R U Doing Posting Something 'NOT RUMOR' In The Rumor Section ? :o

:D:D:D

Yet Another Great Post Bro' ! ;)

Thx For Taking The Time To Share It With Us And Bringing Some Needed Truth In !

B)B)

• Upvote 6

Sonny, it is a breath of fresh air when we here something that is not trying to hype everyone into "buying more dinar." 

My brother has a very large foundation with WF and meets with them either by phone or personally every day. The people he works with are not your garden variety banker.  They do know what they're talking about and when to talk about it.  

I believe these stories about fantastic rates, 800 numbers, and countries already cashing it are nothing more than "gossip chains" passing stories around that they are told by "gurus."  By the time it gets to the fifth person and they add their excitement and "supposed" information, the story has grown beyond belief; aka. $30 to 1d.  And, there are a growing #ber of "newbies" who actually trust what these gurus have told them.  Really, its not funny.  Too many are depending on an RV to heal them of $$ problems.  When it doesn't happen, the bottom fall out   

Thank for the "feet on the ground" story.  

• Upvote 2

OK I will also add a little information.  My wife and I had dinner with her best friend and husband who is a wealth manager with WF.  I jokingly commented about the dinar and he graciously told me that there is too much bad going on in Iraq and he really wouldn't make any bets on having to use his services.  I told him I wasn't on that band wagon but thought it still had the capability of double or maybe triple the investment over the next couple of years.  I have been in it for 9 years and if they drop the zeroes and go 1 for 1 that means a $10k investment would return your initial capital.  With this you would have earned back what the dinar dealer has charged.  Going forward if the dinar went to $3 eventually then there is where you would triple your investment.

He said that could be a possibility but still skeptical.  On the other hand I have a friend that keeps emailing me repeating TNT  Tony projections.  I thought this guy had some sense about him but when I laid it out on what that would mean he stepped back and took another look.  Even now if they went 1 for 1 with what is in Iraq the total value plus or minus would be 37 trillion $.  Now tell me what country in the world has that much value in their currency.  I feel sorry for the people getting suckered in to these wild stories and I hope these idiots do have federal charges brought against them.  It's going past entertainment and funny stories to read these ramblings as some people are actually ruining their lives believing their hype.

Do as you like but my investment projections are far less than even Adams.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for sharing.  FYI this is a rumor because it is just talk that cant be verified.  Even the wealth managers position on the dinar is based on rumor or hearsay because he doesnt have crystal ball.  When did rumor come to mean outright lie?  Sometimes rumors are true.  Its rumored that possum is thinking about drinking tonight.

• Upvote 2

Sonny, it is a breath of fresh air when we here something that is not trying to hype everyone into "buying more dinar." 

My brother has a very large foundation with WF and meets with them either by phone or personally every day. The people he works with are not your garden variety banker.  They do know what they're talking about and when to talk about it.  

I believe these stories about fantastic rates, 800 numbers, and countries already cashing it are nothing more than "gossip chains" passing stories around that they are told by "gurus."  By the time it gets to the fifth person and they add their excitement and "supposed" information, the story has grown beyond belief; aka. $30 to 1d.  And, there are a growing #ber of "newbies" who actually trust what these gurus have told them.  Really, its not funny.  Too many are depending on an RV to heal them of $$ problems.  When it doesn't happen, the bottom fall out   

Thank for the "feet on the ground" story.  

I've been in this investment for several years, and this happens EVERY year at this time.  I had to step away for a long time now to focus on reality.  Things DO seem to moving to conclusion we're a lot closer than a few years ago!  However, I study the subject almost every day,   I finally felt I had to come out and try to bring some reality to the groups.  Cheers all.

• Upvote 3

thanks  for  doing  some  leg  work  for  those  who  wish not too....    good to see you again sonny ,  hope all is well in Seattle ,  by the way !   is it raining   tons  there now , we have a flood watch in the  eastern region ,  just wondering  what is coming !    thanks again buddy    jeep

• Upvote 1

So mr sonny r

Do you not believe them ?

Your still here

If you believed them or if I was you and I. Believed them I'd just go sell off my dinar

Your still being here leads me to believe your still not convinced and maybe people around here are more educated on Iraqi dinar than they are

So what's your next move ?

Edited by dontlop
  • Downvote 1

WHAT IF......the dinar genie appeared and said:

You must either cash all-in, right now, for 3 cents per (1) dinar

.........................................OR...................................................

wait for 6 months and take your chances then?

Edited by chess

So mr sonny r

Your still here

If you believed them or if I was you and I. Believed them I'd just go sell off my dinar

Your still being here leads me to believe your still not convinced and maybe people around here are more educated on Iraqi dinar than they are

So mr sonny r

Your still here

Sorry...had to modify post.

AS I said to the Wealth Banker in my post, although we DON'T buy into the DAILY hype, we do believe that the artificially held down rate will eventually have to be lifted for Iraq to be able to trade internationally. Additionally (though we hope for an actual RV), even if they dropped the zeros and had a 1-to-1 ratio in the beginning, we anticipated a free float based on the international market demand. With the dropping worldwide value of the USD, even IF it took 1-4 years for the IQD to raise to the value of neighboring Kuwait ($3.50+ range), it still appears to be a good risk.

So we stay diligent in our studies the best we can WITHOUT getting emotionally spun up, live life as if we are not part of this investment, do what we would nlrmally do, plan for "what if", and wait. Nothing else we can do.

I do think we know FAR more of the economic and political situation in Iraq than the Wealth Mngr does because we have a reason to study it...he does not. Stands to reason because he's being told from above we're dreaming, which IMHO, very well could be smoke to keep the masses from spoiling their plans.

That said, I DO think people should stop praising every fricken post from "gurus" that claim "it's happening" every day. Wow!

As I said, I DO believe the dinar has to go up in value. How much or exactly when, we don't know. I just know by studying Iraq's progress and economic advances, their goal toward international trade and banking status HAS IN FACT gotten better in the last couple years.

Hey there "Jeep Guy" good to see ya!

• Upvote 5

It will happen when it happens, there are a lot of people that say it will happen and a lot that say it will not happen, but reality is, no one knows. These experts and self proclaim experts know nothing. Just don't depend on the dinars to rv, I have seen people make dinars plan "a" when they should not be plan "z". The reality is, these are a investment and TNT tony could not predict the path of poop in a toilet.

I said before, sit back and enjoy your life, put them in a safe place and forget about them, go on with your life, and don't depend on these dinars to rv, they will be eventually worth something, they were worth something in the past, and they will be again.

• Upvote 2

Well I have my bank story as well today.

Went to Bank of America in LaGrange Georgia to have an account closed and asked them if they would handle currency exchange for the Dinar now or in the future.

The answer was No!

When the IRAQ dinar goes international they will buy and sell Dinar just like all the other major banks.

And the teller or who ever told you that will still be a teller.

• Upvote 1