Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Contact A&E in support of Phil Robertson at feedbacktv@aenetworks.com

new york kevin

This is a copy of an email I just sent A&E as I felt compeled to do so. I just remembered that I didn't use spell check before hitting send. Sorry.

I am just feeling this is the appropriate thing to do as a Christian, aka a person who enjoyed sex, drugs, and rockin roll freely then realized that there is so much more to enjoy in life when you are sober and as a plan to do things according to the word of God, as best as you can. If you fall, pick yourself up with God's grace, shake the dust off, and don't give in. Pray for those who feel otherwise, don't judge them.

Good Evening:

I watch more A&E tv shows than any other particular channel. Why? They are entertaining.

There is a lot of stories going around that you (A&E) have placed Mr. Phil Robertson on hiatus for *** bashing. I read that interview and he never bashed anyone, ever, period. He answered a question by giving his opinion, and backing it up with scripture why he believes what he said. Why are Christians not allowed to give their opinion. The problem here is not *** bashing or homophobia, the problem is deophobia: the fear of God and what He teaches, and Christian bashing.

What the Christian church has been teaching about what a Christian is and is not has been the same for well over 2000 years.

I plan on waiting for proof to see if the rumors about any of the Robertson's being disciplined or placed on hiatus for their personal opinions and Christian beliefs.If any of it is true I will block your channel on my t.v. and never watch any of your shows again until you undo the deed. What will your sponsors say then when you suffer a drop in ratings and loss in ad revenue because you offended Christians? What will you do then?

That is all for now. Take care and may God's grace and mercy be yours, and guide you along the way.

Sincerely;

New York Kevin (I edited out my real name for this post)

Yep already did.  I sent them this. 

Since you (A&E) chose to give Phil Robertson a hiatus from your show. I and EVERYONE I know

will also give A&E a hiatus from our living rooms.

Everyone has a right to their opinion including Phil Robertson 

***///

..HEAR, HEAR...!  :tiphat: Take THAT A&E....! :angry:

Power to The People (and DOGs!)! :twothumbs:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ

I also sent a comment to A&E on their facebook page in support of Mr. Robertson... We Christians are getting very tired of just being GODLY and turning the other cheek.. The time is now more than ever for Christians to stand up for what we believe in and to put GOD back in his place, in our hearts and minds is where he reigns and I myself try to live in his light... GOD bless Mr. Robertson for standing up for what he believes in and GOD bless us all for we need the same conviction...

• Upvote 1