Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tonys newest CRAZY TRAIN ramblings, this is so crazy it's actually ENTERTAING

Brisco

1-30-2014   Intel Guru TNT Tony     I  received a call from a personal friend whom I talk to everyday. He was very excited and wanted to tell the world his good news. He was personally contacted by a Tier 2 bank officer that wanted to know if he still had the dong that he purchased from them. He said yes and she told him that she had just received a memo directing her to call all of her customers that had purchased dong and to tell them that they would like to be their bank during the exchange process. She said the memo listed several currencies that would be revalued by Monday. 

WE      SHALL    SEE.

This is almost as bad as "I was fixing the roof of my local church when I got a call from my wealth manager....."

• Upvote 1

This is almost as bad as "I was fixing the roof of my local church when I got a call from my wealth manager....."

That's one of my favorites too. Don't forget when Tony went "under cover" in Reno to a private exchange and realized it was a scam, then proudly announced how he "took one for the team" and wanted to warn his sheeples to be on the look out. Pat yourself on the back, Tony. My hero. Let's not forget that Ms. Christine Legarde of the IMF flew into Reno last night to meet suspicious group from China. Exclusive to Tony, too. Apparently she listens to his calls. We could go on and on. 

^^^ I smile at the "Real World James Bond" type of things. Along with Madame Wu we need her sidekick Oddjob, Lagarde and her enforcer Jaws....

oddjob-hat.jpg        Jaws.jpg

MEANWHILE:

1-30-2014   Intel Guru TNT Tony   We know people who just got paid out yesterday at $28.  They are still paying people out last night.  We know it continues but it is closer to your turn. It could by any moment, any day, and their notifications say Monday.   WE have dates, rates, locations, 800 numbers… we just want to wait and see what happens. I’m hearing that things have changed so much in our favor...  

------------------------------------------------------------

That's a double whopper with cheese...

So spill it Tony... What was the deal they got? If it was legit there's no problem, right?

What politicians are leaving their constituents out of that sweet deal?

You're just making people angry from all angles, Tony!

• Upvote 1

1-31-2014   Intel Guru TNT Tony     The three people that can change this at any given time, and all of them have the opportunity to do this and none have done it...There are certain people in the administration still trying to block this, right now.  They don’t want us to have the contract rate.  Actually, at one point they didn’t want us to be involved at all, because this wasn’t for us, but for the inner circle – the ones who got paid in December.   ...everything is ready and there is no excuse.  The system is working;  it’s at the bank level, and yesterday over 25,000 people were paid out!  ...hopefully before you go to bed tonight you'll be multi-millionaires and billionaires.  

--- WHO?

Edited by ReinMan

GOOD MORNING TNT

JANUARY 23, 2014

I GOT THIS THING OF TELLING THE TRUTH

BUT AT THIS POINT IN TIME

ITS IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO KNOW WHAT WE KNOW

AND MORE IMP. ONCE YOU SPILL THE MILK

AINT NO PUTTING IT BACK IN THE BOTTLE

ONCE ITS OUT THERE ITS OUT THERE

'Got this thing of telling the truth' please tony you wouldn't know the truth if if slapped you in the face

2-5-2014   Intel Guru TNT Tony   Rates  of 3.77 are showing on the executive forex boards.  We have four confirmations that they are live and just a matter of time before they come out. 

Not THIS line again!

Maybe I need an updated WHEEL OF FATE.

Wake me up when we can exchange.    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

wheel217.jpg

Excuse me for the dumb question, but is Tony part of the PTR Group that has "chats". We have a friend who subscribes monthly to hear people talk about the dinar. I'm afraid some people take this group's chats as the gospel truth. Just wondering.

That's one of the things we rail about here and it's just sad.

People cling with white knuckles to the robes of the "gurus" and sob with praise and thank yous with every new "revelation."

Tony has taken the crown from TerryK as the one who calls it and comes up short.

Each week we see a new wrench in the works, which is why I made that WHEEL OF FATE a few years ago.

I think I need to make a new one that includes China and "IMF says enough is enough."

We're trying SO HARD to reveal to the public that Tony and other gurus are nothing but drama peddlers and hypesters with no real information.

The bottom line IMO is that it hasn't even left Iraq yet!

They'll do it when they're darn well ready and they don't HAVE to do anything anyone says right now, for another few years to come.

KEEP GROUNDED ------ EVERYTHING IS A LIE UNTIL WE EXCHANGE.

1.  Just got word that Tony just stated that "the dinar RV is live in Germany...will be able to exchange tomorrow."  (This as of 3:00 PM Monday, 2-10)  Just checked...current exchange rate is (in Germany) 1 Euro for 1582.30 dinar.  (Obviously hasn't changed)

2.  Bluwolf posted that there were currency RV's in multiple south American countries.......no news to verify that.

I'm sick and tired of this crap!  I don't even go looking for the "guru" talk....but somehow it always raises its ugly head.  Tony faces federal indictments and yet has tens of thousands of "Tony-heads" hanging onto every word.

Obviously credibility flew away from DC years ago.  Has the World sucked the remainder of U.S. credibility from the air outside the Beltway?

GOD HELP US!!!!!

• Upvote 1

1.  Just got word that Tony just stated that "the dinar RV is live in Germany...will be able to exchange tomorrow."  (This as of 3:00 PM Monday, 2-10)  Just checked...current exchange rate is (in Germany) 1 Euro for 1582.30 dinar.  (Obviously hasn't changed)

2.  Bluwolf posted that there were currency RV's in multiple south American countries.......no news to verify that.

I'm sick and tired of this crap!  I don't even go looking for the "guru" talk....but somehow it always raises its ugly head.  Tony faces federal indictments and yet has tens of thousands of "Tony-heads" hanging onto every word.

Obviously credibility flew away from DC years ago.  Has the World sucked the remainder of U.S. credibility from the air outside the Beltway?

GOD HELP US!!!!!

Yea, it's included in this massive (4 Page) post he and DC did today.

For those "so-inclined" to punish themselves by reading the full post, here's a link:

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/02/tnt-tony-monday-morning-2895532.html?currentSplittedPage=1

It's not "live" ANYWHERE unless the rate can be publicly traded!

People need to stop with the verbiage. 

MEANWHILE:

2-10-2014   Intel Guru TNT Tony    IMF has signed off, and the rate is international so far as they are concerned. 

1362264871288.jpg

WHAT'S THE RATE AND WHO'S TRADING IT?!

(continuing...)

BIS and CBI have both signed off, and they have signatures from Maliki, Shabibi and others.  Everyone is done, rate is locked in.  We have three rates for the IQN and two rates for the VNN.  It should have gone last night until one group said, “Let me try one more trick”, which upset everyone.  They calmed down, and we hoped you would be going to the bank this morning.  We thought the 800 numbers would be out by now, but this situation came out.    Hopefully the numbers will come out today, and some will get in today, but the majority will go in on Wednesday.  I am looking for something this afternoon.   

-----GOLF CLAP for another "bring me to the edge of my seat" non-reality.

So ummmmm I guess I'll allow 48 hours for things to spring live, otherwise can I smash some fingers with a hammer?

All is forgiven if it goes this week, Tony!

If Tony was threatened with a finger segment removal for each incorrect call by an honorable and skilled Japanese gentleman, do you think he would call it less often?  :lol:  :lol: 

2-12-2014   Intel Guru TNT Tony    Tomorrow we will see just the two, the Dinar and Dong.  These 2 are the foundation for everything else to happen.  On 15th the GCR will take place with everyone else.  I'm not announcing the RV just telling you it's scheduled for tomorrow. I haven't been given any particular time for in the morning...lets see what tomorrow brings.  

----- AAAAAAANNNNND her we are! Morning brings NADA.

Can't wait for the excuse.

2-13-2014   Intel Guru TNT Tony    3. Iraq banks have been notified that they are to be fully international tomorrow (Friday AM).  Confirmed x3 banks.  Bank transactions halted due to expected currency fluctuations until tomorrow.  4.  As I told you yesterday, the hold up was at the request of the IMF, they wanted to clean up some mess created by weasels. That is officially done and all good.  5. International RV to occur in next day or less!!!  6. GCR is scheduled for 15 Feb 2014.  7. Iraq bonds finally set to go live on 16 Feb (after the GCR).   

----- If that's not calling it I don't know what is.

SO SHOW ME.  I'm keeping a straight face.

All is forgiven if I can exchange this week, Tony!

For those hanging on Tony's every word and white-knuckle clinging to his Jesus robe and crying THANK YOU and BLESS YOU, watch the next 3 days and see how FALSE your messiah is. Will you keep believing through MORE AND MORE LIES?!

2-17-2014   Intel Guru TNT Tony    From all the information we are receiving, we are NOW going to get the $32 rate – not everybody, but it is going to be offered.  That is what we were fighting for.  So we got that, and a double-digit rate over $15, and then another rate that’s over $5… all available, PLUS the international rate that is about $3.71.  So we did get that $32, or at least it will be offered.  We don’t actually have it until it’s in our hand.   I don’t know what time it will be over, but I do know some banks were open today to get a head start while other banks were closed.  I am looking forward to waking up with the nightmare over so that the dream can begin.  

------- AAAANNNNNNND when will it show?  Tuesday?

Another reinforcement to keep you on the edge of your seat.   I'll believe it when I see it. 

This line is SO OLD that it's on my RV WHEEL OF FATE that I created a few years ago.

wheel217.jpg