Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Been a while. . . A Bank Story

bostonangler

Machine, I just about spit coke all over myself...too funny, but true. I have only been in this for a little over 3 yrs and I couldn't imagine what it would be like to wait for 10.

Indy

Chocolate milk and on a yellow shirt!  Thanks man

wow someone took my +1 away ........ there's a reason why I stay clear of the rumor section

Well do your worst whoever you are anonymous negger my rep is +6956 lol

well I gave you two +'s so there

I was at wellsfargo and talked to a teller....I told him about some south american dollars and he went into talking about the dinar and the vet nom dong....one of his customers was telling him that the dong was going to be about $6.00....I laughed at that and told him don't believe that but,I hope I'm wong...(word play) 

It won't be long because so many people keep asking the banks about dinar that they just decided they would get in on the scam too just so they could answer question,LOLs

Bank stories make my day so here's a true one for y'all;

I asked my banker about the dinar about 3 years ago, he laughed and said, you didn't fall for that did you?