Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Been a while. . . A Bank Story

bostonangler

Montsepik:  My good friend who is a partner with me in what we plan to do for mission after the RV just called me to share a great bank story.  He handles the money from offerings at church and had to go do a deposit this morning.  He was at one of our well respected local banks that is family owned and has about 7 locations total.

He decided to ask one of the officials there about their services with foreign currency exchange.  The lady he talked to assured him that they do handle foreign currency as long as it wasn’t coins.  She said they were an affiliate of Wells Fargo for handling currency.

At that time in the conversation, my friend looked her in the eye and said, “Do you handle the dinar yet?”  She looked a little surprised but quickly recovered and said quietly, “Not yet…. But it won’t be long.”  He told me it was plain to him that they were expecting it soon.  It gave him a real charge and he had to call me immediately to share.

B/A

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 3

It wont be long ...... Is this woman immortal ....... 10 years is pretty F-ing  long, people do less time for murder

i didn't neg you by the way, it is the rumor section afterall

Machine, I just about spit coke all over myself...too funny, but true. I have only been in this for a little over 3 yrs and I couldn't imagine what it would be like to wait for 10.

Indy

• Upvote 3

Montsepik:  My good friend ,,,

,...looked her in the eye and said, “Do you handle the dinar yet?”  She looked a little surprised but quickly recovered and said quietly, “Not yet…. .” 

Good bank story, thought it needed one of those patented "Bank story winks".  It could have been even more exciting and taken on an adult theme had the teller responded with "Not yet... but I'll gladly handle your Dong"  -   just sayin'  :o 

• Upvote 5

Good bank story, thought it needed one of those patented "Bank story winks".  It could have been even more exciting and taken on an adult theme had the teller responded with "Not yet... but I'll gladly handle your Dong"  -   just sayin'  :o

You usually have to pay double for that kind of action.  wink. wink.

• Upvote 1

I asked "Don't kill the messenger"

B/A

Nobody killed you infact. You got so far 11 pluses.

I meant to say thanks Machine for not negging me... Mean people really do suck....

B/A

I agree on the fact that mean and rude People  do suck... I do hope anyway  that by "mean" you don't imply also those who just happen to disagree.

What legitimate banker who has even just heard about a possible dinar rv would NOT tell any potential customer (of any of their bank products) "Oh, it's a scam," or "No, we're not going to be a part of it...too much trouble," or "Yeah, it's real, but my boss says it's going to be too much of a hassle."  Every bank in the U.S. is fighting for revenue just like everyone reading this string and will ABSOLUTELY want your dinar so they can rv it for you and sell it upstream for a profit.

• Upvote 1

Montsepik:  My good friend who is a partner with me in what we plan to do for mission after the RV just called me to share a great bank story.  He handles the money from offerings at church and had to go do a deposit this morning.  He was at one of our well respected local banks that is family owned and has about 7 locations total.

He decided to ask one of the officials there about their services with foreign currency exchange.  The lady he talked to assured him that they do handle foreign currency as long as it wasn’t coins.  She said they were an affiliate of Wells Fargo for handling currency.

At that time in the conversation, my friend looked her in the eye and said, “Do you handle the dinar yet?”  She looked a little surprised but quickly recovered and said quietly, “Not yet…. But it won’t be long.”  He told me it was plain to him that they were expecting it soon.  It gave him a real charge and he had to call me immediately to share.

B/A

I dont understand why people dont ask the next question: Why do you say it wont be long?