Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Flew to Australia

Roscoboy007

SO I have been followiong TNT Tony's comments and saw this last one.  Seeing as how he is a man of honesty and integrity I fuled up my Gulf Stream G650 and headed to Australia.  I thought it has been a while since I have been "down-under" (that part is true, lovely country).  So I land and have the limo waiting and head to the bank.  I opened my money beat, whipped out my dong and Iqd and the teller told me to hold on.

I now sit in an Australian jail, not for trying to exchange the currency which has not RV's, but for being stupid enough to listen to TNT Tony, who will be going to jail so for fraud anyways.

Please send bail money :)   LOL

12-16-2013   Intel Guru TNT Tony    [via FlaPatriot59]    The rate was absolutely released as an international rate at 3.85. It is currently live in Chile, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Australia, France, Belgium and Kuwait. There are people in those countries exchanging their dinar…We have confirmations all over DC that this is happening. I just don't have an hour when it will actually happen, but they are prepared…What I'm getting right now is the rate for the IQD is minimum $5 and $1.16 for the VND, if we don't get the contract rates or something else…We don't know what the contract rates will be…intel changes by the hour. In fact today it changed several times

Edited by Roscoboy007
  • Upvote 3

Well without flying anywhere I can tell you ;

1. No RV in Australia (my brother lives there and has dinar, I was talking to him earlier today. Not about dinar but if anything was happening there he would have said)
  2. Tony is an Idiot, fool, conman, thief, liar, evil, gossip queen, list goes on you get the idea
  • Upvote 10

Moral of the story.......

Whip out your dong and spend some time in jail.

All depends where you are in the world, it's quite normal to see people sun bathing naked in public parks in the middle of cities in Germany.

It says a lot about a country, the US is too PC these days for me

• Upvote 4

Well without flying anywhere I can tell you ;

• No RV in Australia (my brother lives there and has dinar, I was talking to him earlier today. Not about dinar but if anything was happening there he would have said)
  • Tony is an Idiot, fool, conman, thief, liar, evil, gossip queen, list goes on you get the idea
Gee Machine...I didn't know you had such strong feelings for Tony...now why not tell us how you really feel!!! ...btw, I'm impressed you made that list without any #%@#% language!!! ;o)
  • Upvote 1

Well, I live in Australia: Sydney to be specific. 

So next time any DV'er wants to come on down to exchange, I'll have a place for 'em to hang their hat, a few cold beers and a comfy rack to pike on.

Needless to say, that fatherless bastich TNT is full of dogspit.

• Upvote 2

I made Chile today.... Tomorrow it will sound and smell like TNT Tony:/

I love it!!   :bravo:

The majority of people on here take this serious ..... this is the rumor section

a place to post the guru rubbish and trash it  .....

You tell 'em Machine, this is where we work out our frustrations.  I think there's a "Serious" section somewhere on this site.  Thanks for setting the tone for this section.   :tiphat:  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Well, I live in Australia: Sydney to be specific. 

So next time any DV'er wants to come on down to exchange, I'll have a place for 'em to hang their hat, a few cold beers and a comfy rack to pike on.

Needless to say, that fatherless bastich TNT is full of dogspit.

Thanks Geck, I would love to visit once the RV happens.  I'll bring some with me to see if there's a difference in the exchange rates.   :cigar:  :backflip:

• Upvote 1

TONY: "Oh, you don't think I actually said numerous banks at those countries were actually paying out in those countries, did you?"

"What I actually MEANT was that the CBI (although Australia HAS no CBI, Nor does UAE) was simply given AUTHORITY to institute, if they WANTED"

"You didn't take my words to mean that I was telling you they were DOING it, did you. . .just because I said it?"

"Oh yes. . . and even if I DID say it, you didn't think I meant actual PEOPLE, people did you?"

"I meant 'priviledged' people, like politicians."

Ah-h-h-h yes --- Tony the lying slimeball!

All depends where you are in the world, it's quite normal to see people sun bathing naked in public parks in the middle of cities in Germany.

It says a lot about a country, the US is too PC these days for me

All for good reason, here in America we are all fat and NObody wants to see us naked.