Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Real Iraqi Vets

dwhite1971

My Great Uncle was in the Air Force in WWIi, my father served as a Marine in the Korean War, my uncle served in the Army in Vietnam, my cousin served as a Marine in Desert Storm, and my nephew served as a Marine in Iraq. Thankfully, they all made it home safe. Thank you to every single one of our service men and women for fighting for our freedom. Freedom isn't free.

I have a daughter in the Air Force; she has been deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan. I am so proud and thankfful to her and every single American, who unselfishly has given, gives and will give his/her life for this, the GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!

• Upvote 1

My dad was a pilot on B-17s in the South Pacific in WW2.

He talked me out of inlisting, but I do have family members and many friends that are currently serving and I thank all of them for what they do.

God Bless the USA!

I didnt have a specific oif but i went three times with the AF!

deployed back in 04 05 06 07 08 6 month tours....gotta love the AF...lol...still tickin..@ Victory dod contractor....DRS

nice! hook me up with a job! haha