Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV $3.85 right now global, except for the USA. No USA RV!

Luigi1

from another source...

17-12-2013-Guru TNT Tony-We have varified that the $3.85 is a live rate in several countries. So we know its an international rate. Bottom line is that we never had it showing up in 7 different countries as a live rate. The world is cashing in except for the USA.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 23

(It isn't going to let me edit my post for what ever idiotic reason, so to add to that...)  

Nothing more than a worthless degenerate troll.  Every single thing that low life sits down and slathers his chicken grease covered fingers on the keyboard to formulate does nothing more than infuriate me.  RV now, glitch blah blah BS, my sources this my sources that.  And to think that some people cling onto these words as if they're fact.  I only hope that these rumors of him being indicted are true, so he can go to prison and meet the big burly hillbilly they call "Bubba" in the showers.  What a waste of flesh and organs.  What a complete failure.  I've kept my cool thus far, but after you read "RV today" every single day for 4 months straight, you reach a point where it's not even funny any more.  Tony's like a bad pop song.  He's played every single day, and you can't get away from him if you want to listen to the radio (read about the investment.)  He's like a cancer to our society.  He's making people think they only have hours left to stock up on worthless toilet paper before it's released at some gargantuan rate like a bunny out of a magician's hat.   In all sincerity, Anthony Renfrow, go to Hell.  

• Upvote 2

(It isn't going to let me edit my post for what ever idiotic reason, so to add to that...)

Nothing more than a worthless degenerate troll. Every single thing that low life sits down and slathers his chicken grease covered fingers on the keyboard to formulate does nothing more than infuriate me. RV now, glitch blah blah BS, my sources this my sources that. And to think that some people cling onto these words as if they're fact. I only hope that these rumors of him being indicted are true, so he can go to prison and meet the big burly hillbilly they call "Bubba" in the showers. What a waste of flesh and organs. What a complete failure. I've kept my cool thus far, but after you read "RV today" every single day for 4 months straight, you reach a point where it's not even funny any more. Tony's like a bad pop song. He's played every single day, and you can't get away from him if you want to listen to the radio (read about the investment.) He's like a cancer to our society. He's making people think they only have hours left to stock up on worthless toilet paper before it's released at some gargantuan rate like a bunny out of a magician's hat. In all sincerity, Anthony Renfrow, go to Hell.

Tell us whats really on your mind. Just kidding, i know how you feel, just hearing the name frank, tony or okie, pisses me off. There are others that are trying to follow in their footsteps that deserve the same load of hot tar and feathers. Or maybe a short rope and tall tree. Edited by easy

From the Bank in Australia today. Tony said the rate was released to 7 countries. This is their response

Dear P

Thank you for your email.

The Reserve Bank of Australia does not publish an exchange rate for the Iraqi dinar. Any revaluation of the Iraqi dinar would be a matter for the authorities in Iraq. You may wish to contact the Iraqi Embassy in Australia or the central bank in Iraq for more information.

I would also note that an internet search reveals several warnings about scams that involve revaluation of the Iraqi dinar.

Regards

Sharon

Sharon van Etten | Public Relations Officer | Media & Public Relations Office
RESERVE BANK OF AUSTRALIA | 65 Martin Place, Sydney NSW 2000
p: +61 2 9551 9830 | f: +61 2 9551 8033 | w:
www.rba.gov.au

• Upvote 3

Hey, everyone lay off TNT Tony and Luigi1. What did TNT say, the rate is $3.85. Ok so. The rate for what ??? They never said. Ahh. It could be the rate each of them pays for their daily supply of Ativan and Marinol respectively. $3.85 for a gallon of milk at their local Albertsons. Perhaps they pay the rate of $3.85 for a gallon of gas at their local station. It cannot possibly be insinuating about the rate for the IQD cuz that would just make them look so very very upidstay. You cannot fix upidstay.

• Upvote 1