Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Open Letter to Baghdad Invest-Thanks Recaps for Finally Opening up to Posters

mrsonnyr

THANK YOU Baghdad Invest!!!  I HOPE Dinar Recaps does in fact, take this latest push from the community to be Non-Biased and Fair!!! 

Although I DO enjoy reading some of the thought-provoking material at Recaps, I FINALLY had enough,  especially after the last "new event" 
of Iraq "now being a member of the World Bank and they are "interviewing people in the streets" and "partying and spending lots of money" 
and simply HAD to say something WITH LINKS for proof!!!  Honestly, I was fairly surprised when they would NOT post my report calling out the B.S..  

SO,,,I posted it here on Dinar Vets, who I've been a member for several years.  THAT got some attention, and FINALLY seems to have 
woken some people up!   Later today, Recaps did post a reply regarding my post, and then DID post my reply to another member 
offering further info on the loans that Iraq HAS taken as they have been members of the World Bank, at least since the 70's.

I own an industrial, tools, and safety supply business, and deal with companies and individuals within them, SIGHT UNSEEN in our daily course 
of business, either through email or phone orders, and I would NEVER dream of leading people on with deceit such as we experience on some 
of these dinar sites...even IF it meant I made more money!  Maybe we could help each other as time goes on. 

IF this helps to RE-GROUND people, especially during this time of year, then I've been successful in my intent.  

In all honesty, YOUR little experiment in the beginning did piss me off a little as well, for the same reason.  Due to the years of disappointment,
for the record I'm glad to say, I was VERY reserved about your "announcement" and did not "fall for the latest event"!   I understand why you did what you did
(to see if the "gurus" would jump on your intentional B.S. wagon...which they DID) but nonetheless, after all the crap we've been wading through for years, it was 
a tough pill to swallow.  Though we DO believe the value HAS to go up, we are ALL very tired of the roller-coaster ride!  Hopefully you are willing to bring TRUTHFUL
info to help from a local Iraq set of eyes.  

NOT discussing politics, but I'm not sure how you (appear to be based in Iraq) feel about the U.S. and allies coming in to overthrow Sadaam (after the Kuwait invasion),
which we as U.S. citizens were pitched as "liberating Iraqis from a cruel dictator".  That said, we as a country, have sacrificed a LOT of our family's and friends' lives,
limbs, mental health, and of course money to help Iraq.  In addition to obvious humanitarian reasons, it should come as no surprise that there better be a damn good reason, especially with our own troubles at home and as broke as our country is, that we would come to another country's "rescue" without any expectation of some substantial
reward for such risk and sacrifice, that you can't possibly measure or put a $$$ number on!  This is NOT just about a bunch of dumb U.S. citizens purchasing a few USD's
worth of dinars and expecting to get "rich" from the windfall. 

We are obviously with you in welcoming the day that Iraq's currency comes "back to the glory it once held."  We as well, look forward to being rewarded 
for MILLIONS of us having invested and helped in the rebuilding process of Iraq's economy through purchasing your currency.  MOST of us in the dinar 
community have nothing but good intentions for such a reward, such as helping to rebuild some of OUR devastated communities and families due to the
financial crisis, that we as citizens did not cause.  We intend to help give back to OUR country for their sacrifice through humanitarian efforts, new business 
and job creation.  I myself, started a non-profit foundation back in 2006 to help less fortunate kids and help retrain and assist the homeless and are looking
forward to accomplishing many good things for the benefit of others.  "NOT a hand out, but rather a hand up!" 

Thank you and kind regards in advance, for any assistance you may be able to provide in this journey, and God Bless.  

mrsonnyr   

• Upvote 2