Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tony 12-16-13 It is currently live in Chile, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Australia, France, Belgium and Kuwait. These countries exchanging right NOW

Brisco

UNBELIEVABLE WHAT A WACK JOB ! How does he show his face of opinion day after day.

Does he think people can't verify this nonsense.

TONY - Good evening, TNT! I absolutely ready to do this call. [TONY is sharing how a TNT member, , put Tony's number on Facebook and asked people to call him, because he thinks he knows more than Tony and others on the boards.

TONY - Last night several different countries were trying to negotiate some things at the last minute… It was finally completed and signed last night and we thought we'd see the 800#s. What we did see is that the IMF said "we're not bluffing" and they released they outside the USA.

That was NOT the plan.

Since that time I've gotten one UST source that they are doing it together. The rate was absolutely released as an international rate at 3.85. It is currently live in Chile, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Australia, France, Belgium and Kuwait. There are people in those countries exchanging their dinar.

T - Call centers are back at their call centers. At least 2 of them have notified us that the 800#s will be released. Some say by tonight because of the other countries and we have to play catch-up. When those rates reach their banks here in the USA we have an option to go there and cashout. I would think our guys want to get this going so those other countries get our dinar and we lose the oil credits.

T - We have confirmations all over DC that this is happening. I just don't have an hour when it will actually happen, but they are prepared. They will be even more prepared when west coast banks close. None of that matters now. Whether it was IMF alone or with the UST, the rate is out there. Our $32 rate is now being called a contract rate. Some wanted us to get that rate, others didn't.

T - Why would our gov't put that out there if they didn't want us to have it? Some on the boards are saying this. There was another call elsewhere telling people the rates will come out at .50 because the rich people don't want us to be rich and influence the gov't. Really? At .50 there's going to be a lot of millionaires who can influence. We'll still be the middle-class rich. We know in Iraq the rate is $3.44 and is being changed to 3.85, which we discussed weeks ago.

T - They don't use the USD anymore and they've been briefed. They get 3.44 when they go outside their country. All these other countries have 3.44 too. But we're the country who went over there, sacrificed our military with boots on the ground. And they'll get 5-6 times what we get, according to this other intel-provider? That's garbage. It doesn't make any sense.

[FLPatriot59] T - I like that somebody actually stood up and made it live and said "we are doing this." They can't take it back. The smaller countries with basic banking systems went immediately. The more sophisticated banking systems are taking a little more time. They're saying they've waited long enough. The minimum we're getting when it goes international is 3.85.

T - I wanted to wait and get info about other things we're hearing, like if you take the 3.85 because it started outside the country we may not have to do the NDA. I'm still trying to find that out. I don't really know but most people think if you take that rate you may not have to do the NDA. If you take the contract rate there's still some controversy regarding the NDA with that rate. There is debate about where that contract rate starts - I don't have the info, even though it's going live.

T - What I'm getting right now is the rate for the IQD is minimum $5 and $1.16 for the VND, if we don't get the contract rates or something else.

T - We don't know what the contract rates will be. Per a text I just received from Ray - he's probably right. I shouldn't have said some things but sometimes enough is enough. Our intel team brings things right out of the meetings. When people constantly attack our credibility, consistenly saying we're lying, etc. I have to respond. They're trying their best because intel changes by the hour. In fact today it changed several times.

Edited by Brisco
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I'd like to pose a thought to this forum...IF people keep posting TNT's info, even if they're doing so in order to criticize him, he's still getting advertising.  Please stop posting his stuff...we all know it's BS.  Thank you.

• Upvote 5

Top IQD Exchange Rates

USD        MYR    CAD        GBP      EUR       INR        PKR       IDR        AUD

1 IQD 0.00086 0.00279 0.00091 0.00053 0.00063 0.05321 0.09218 10.3263 0.00096

1160.76 358.265 1097.18 1893.44 1597.40 18.7932 10.8482 0.09684 1037.52

Where? I do NOT see it. :(

Edited by gymrat76541

I am completely disgusted with this sick twisted individual. Furthermore I am shocked he is not behind bars.

***///

Which is why he doesn't dare name which banks are exchanging as he claims....  It'd be jail for sure !

If what he say's were true, he'd need not be so cagey... If a bank were truly doing as he claims, there'd be no crime in saying so.

Still, the mere thought of this epic liar behind bars is a sweet one indeed.

• Upvote 1

I'd like to pose a thought to this forum...IF people keep posting TNT's info, even if they're doing so in order to criticize him, he's still getting advertising.  Please stop posting his stuff...we all know it's BS.  Thank you.

Come on I've been in this for 10 years now and A little Laugh here or there never hurt anyone.

I think the opposite is true if even one of his Sheeple tunes into this forum and their light bulb "as dim as it may be" comes on and they finally think maybe these guys have a point after all nothing he has ever said has come true

Then we have helped in saving someone from Tonys insanity.

Putting our heads in the sand and ignoring him almost lends credibility.

That is my glass half full opinion.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Brisco, I appreciate we all need a laugh. TNT has hurt so many people..it's just not funny.  You may contend that these people were "stupid", or dumb", or "ignorant", but truly, some people are so desperate, they get caught up in fear and so cling to his every word for hope.  Also, they don't know where to research..or what to do re this investment to gain some truth or any kind of viable strategy.  What this person is doing is horrible, and there's nothing funny about him or his actions.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Its true we all need laughs along the way to deal with the ups and downs of this investment, but there also comes a time things stop being funny. Tony is an absolute ass, every word out of his mouth leads to the next lie. Where is the humor in that?

Doesn't Tony know that his latest post can be TOTALLY certified and verified as 100% LIES?

I WONDER!!

Doesn't he know that some of us can fly to whatever country he names to exchange?

The definition of LIVE RATE means I can walk in and EXCHANGE AT THAT RATE and someone needs to yell this at Tony during a call!!!!

PLEASE SOMEONE!!!

(I'm working so I can't.)

If the rate is LIVE in France or Belgium, I will be there in 24 hours!!

This is the most outrageous claim ever and I'm glad to see Recraps allowing non-kiss-ass posts on this.

All I can say is....

SHOW     ME.

Come on I've been in this for 10 years now and A little Laugh here or there never hurt anyone.

I think the opposite is true if even one of his Sheeple tunes into this forum and their light bulb "as dim as it may be" comes on and they finally think maybe these guys have a point after all nothing he has ever said has come true

Then we have helped in saving someone from Tonys insanity.

Putting our heads in the sand and ignoring him almost lends credibility.

That is my glass half full opinion.

Thanks again Brisco.

I too agree in the value it serves to post this stuff, but not necessarily because of its laugh potential. As you so eloquently put it, we here at DinarVets serve as a kind of clearinghouse of sorts for all of the claims made regarding our investment in the IQD. Unless someone here gets it and brings it forward to us, we would be unable to scrutinize it ourselves, or let those who are unaware or unsuspecting know whether it is valid information, or not.

Just as you are putting your 10 years of experience to good use, there are those many others in our midst doing their fair share as well to bring about a concerted effort regarding whether to believe in a claim or not. Of course, along the way there will always be those who disagree, which is not necessarily a bad thing since it also shows that even when we don't collectively agree we are at least civil about it.

In the end we all know that this stuff so far hasn't ever come true even once. It helps for others to know this as well, and that's the larger purpose we serve here as we continue to wait for the eventual outcome, whatever that happens to be; RI, RV, LOP, or an outright devaluing of all currency in circulation and issuance of new notes altogether. We have no say in the process whatsoever, and I doubt anyone else other than Iraq does either.

Billio0

Edited by billio0

12-17-2013   Intel Guru TNT Tony    I AM GETTING UPDATES...AND SO FAR THINGS ARE PROGRESSING. 

JUST FOR EVERYONE'S INFO...WHEN I SAY THAT A COUNTRY HAS A LIVE RATE AT THE BANK, I TALKING ABOUT THAT COUNTRIES CBI. 

IT IS UP TO EACH OF THESE COUNTRIES AS TO HOW FAST THEY PROCESS TO THEIR INDIVIDUAL BANKS. 

WHEN I SAY THAT PEOPLE ARE BEING PAID, THEY HAVE PRIVILEGED PEOPLE JUST LIKE WE DO. 

hqdefault.jpg

YYYYEEEAAAAAAAAHHH, That's the ticket!

When I meant BANKS I meant their CBI, which means their Central Bank since I ignorantly planted the letter "I" which also translates to UNVERIFIABLE BULL YET AGAIN!

And when I mean PEOPLE EXCHANGING, it's also someone you can never find out about or verify!

Either he is right... or insane. So....??? Hahahahaha

Bets accepted.

I am completely disgusted with this sick twisted individual. Furthermore I am shocked he is not behind bars.

Even if he's behind restaurants it's still good... As long as he stays  right there and doesn't get around.

Edited by umbertino