Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Want TRUTH (with Links)...Iraq "just became" World Bank member??? PLEASE stop HYPE!

mrsonnyr

It's been a VERY long time since I've posted (Hi to all my friends here at DV!). Here's to keeping it real. I finally HAD to take the time to do this! The latest spin of a "new event" (Iraq is "now a member" of the World Bank) that will "finally move the RV forward"? Sick of it! (LINKS BELOW)

(QUOTE)..."Scrolling on the bottom of the tv right now is (Iraq is now member of international world bank). They are now showing interviews of people in streets talking about todays announcement and how proud the iraqi people are today."

"This is scrolling at bottom of screen while a movie plays. People have been celebrating all day, practically partying in the streets, and spending lots of money!" (End Quote)

MrSonnyr: I am a long time Dinar holder and good-standing member of a few sites. Like many of you, I NEED this "hopeful RV event" to happen YESTERDAY! (losing our home we use to help kids and the less fortunate in 30 days!) I study and work hard EVERY DAY, to maintain an objective mindset, trying to stay off the emotional roller-coaster! I too, am EXTREMELY frustrated with the DAILY "yarns being spun" (to put it nicely), with ZERO links to back up words spoken!

Below are 3 links (PLEASE save!) to both the IMF and the World Bank. After a little effort, it is OBVIOUS that this latest "yarn" of an "event" (Iraq now a member of the World Bank) is FALSE "intel"!!!

"Trust but Verify"!!!

Iraq HAS BEEN a member of the World Bank for a LONG time AND has a CURRENT and OPEN $250 million US dollar loan with the World Bank! (See 1st link and expand the arrow under the finance activity). This particular loan was approved/signed 03/17/2010 and funds were dispersed 05/24/2010!!! Interestingly, the FIRST payment is DUE THIS NEXT OCTOBER...10/15/2014! Does the first payment date being due Oct 2014 indicate anything? I don't know (but you can bet some "guru" will eventually try and "spin" that too).

The most recent article regarding Iraq from the World Bank is way back in March 2013!

PLEASE..."Trust but Verify"!!!

This journey is tough enough! If you can't verify then take it as POSSIBLE, but do NOT let yourself take it as FACT and continue spreading it!

If you're as tired of PURE BS as I am, I IMPLORE you, INCLUDING "intel" providers!...Do a little research (even from your "sources"), let's expose FALSE "stories", and continue encouraging each other to verify BEFORE "singing praises" to the "gurus" OR believing and spreading the BS!

Here's hoping to sooner rather than later!

https://finances.worldbank.org/en/countries/Iraq

http://web.worldbank.org/WBSITE/EXTERNAL/COUNTRIES/MENAEXT/IRAQEXTN/0,,menuPK:313125~pagePK:64032538~piPK:141113~theSitePK:313105,00.html

http://www.imf.org/external/news/default.aspx?gType=News&DType=Press+Releases&selCountry=Iraq&selMonth=Month&selDay=Day&selYear=Year&selMonth1=Month&selDay1=Day&selYear1=Year

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

:bravo: Mr. SonnyR;

Thank you for calling the knuckleheads out. Don't need intel to know the guru's spin their garbage and I can't help but feel they'll get there's. Stay focused and hang in there. Wait for the email and stay patient.

Good Luck everyone and Go RV!

:moon-from-car:

• Upvote 3

To see the loan I mentioned, CLICK ON RED TAB "more" and when it's expanded, you'll see the loan I mentioned.

Just sorry that most people (I'm guilty myself at times) just HANG on the perpetual "yarns" that are being spun!

MOST RECENT ARTICLE I could quickly find on the IMF site regarding Iraq under press releases was actually much older.

Edited by mrsonnyr

That Idiot TNT Tony Is The One Who Made The World Bank Proclamation ! <_<

I'd Luv It If One Of Our Members Here Would Email MrSonnyR's Excellent Research Over To Recraps To See If They'd Post It !

Of Course They Won't Because They Are Completely Corrupt -

And An Obvious Willing Accomplice To The Thoroughly Criminal Pumper Racket ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 4

Valtar...Taking a look at the 3 loans listed, of the first $40 million USD loan listed, only a little less than $3 million was actually disbursed, the last payment on THAT loan was 6/15/1997 and the World Bank sold that portion to a 3rd party. Did that happen because of Sadaam? Possibly, don't know for sure. It appears there was no other loan activity until the May 2008 loan of $176,000 USD for an educational venture, but once again, there's no mention of any membership being canceled! TRUTH!!!

Yet this is all of a sudden being "spun" as a "new" event that (Quote): "They are now showing interviews of people in streets talking about todays announcement and how proud the iraqi people are today. This is scrolling at bottom of screen while a movie plays. People have been celebrating all day, practically partying in the streets, and spending lots of money!" (End Quote)

I sincerely WISH this "intel" was legitimate proof of us being closer. IF they are actually "partying in the streets" due to some "announcement"(this exact language has been used before), it had NOTHING to do with being a "new member of the World Bank!

The warning here is that by simply mixing in SOME truths to made up BS, this is a perfectly SICK example of continually "hooking" people that are HONESTLY trying to stay abreast of legitimate info!

It really didn't take that much time to investigate the REAL "intel". I'm just asking everyone to do just a little legitimate research BEFORE praising those doing this or spreading their stories).

THE QUESTION IS, HOW MUCH MORE OF HIS (and others) "INTEL" IS UTTER MADE-UP CRAP???

• Upvote 2

Valtar...Taking a look at the 3 loans listed, of the first $40 million USD loan listed, only a little less than $3 million was actually disbursed, the last payment on THAT loan was 6/15/1997 and the World Bank sold that portion to a 3rd party. Did that happen because of Sadaam? Possibly, don't know for sure. It appears there was no other loan activity until the May 2008 loan of $176,000 USD for an educational venture, but once again, there's no mention of any membership being canceled! TRUTH!!!

Yet this is all of a sudden being "spun" as a "new" event that (Quote): "They are now showing interviews of people in streets talking about todays announcement and how proud the iraqi people are today. This is scrolling at bottom of screen while a movie plays. People have been celebrating all day, practically partying in the streets, and spending lots of money!" (End Quote)

THE QUESTION IS, HOW MUCH MORE OF HIS (and others) "INTEL" IS UTTER MADE-UP CRAP???

All Of It!!! :D

• Upvote 3

Nice to see you too Maggie. I pop in from time to time to browse but can't do it all the time anymore. Hope you're hanging in there!

Always Mr Sonny... Never Give Up My Friend... I Mean That!!!

You will be Okay... you'll see. :)

I followed your post with much interest in the past... because you struck me as an honest person.

There is such a thing as Karma... I believe you have good coming your way.

Appreciate You. :)

• Upvote 3

I am sure you are their worst nightmare!!! LOL

:D   :D   :D

Go_to_bed_clown_as.jpg

(just had to HAHAHA!!)

--------------------------------------------------

On another note, WHAT A TOTAL BURN.

I saw this "International World Bank" Tony Baloney post, researched it at work and my blood boiled.

I couldn't post here, had to wait till I got home.

Couldn't someone post an MP3 of someone ripping Tony to his ear on a conference call to make me feel better?

Doesn't anyone research what  they're told before they spread things?!

Tony is sure being jerked around, OR he's someone's tool, or both.

• Upvote 1