Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Get Ready For Martial Law Obama’s Birth Certificate Is %100 Fake”Shocking” New Evidence

***///

the dead bodies of those who know the truth are piling up all around this fraudulent 'POTUS'...

We The People are without a President.  Our Republic is without competent leadership.

The office is 'occupied' by a puppet for evil... the kind of evil who wants to see the greatest Nation on earth

perish because they fear FREE, INDEPENDENT HUMAN BEINGS !

the fake POTUS must be eradicated from OUR White House - turned out and banished from OUR FREE SHORES FOREVER !

...and his masters must be punished and never be allowed to step foot on our soil again  !

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

Better exit scene right, Peapod........may not like what you find to the left.   :peace:  Just tryin' to help.   :D 

GO RV, then BV 

Right you are Bourne, I will stay to the right!  :D

Hey dd6 I'll take a Ketch 60footer will be fine. See ya on the water.

First cooler of beer is on me!! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

***///

the dead bodies of those who know the truth are piling up all around this fraudulent 'POTUS'...

We The People are without a President.  Our Republic is without competent leadership.

The office is 'occupied' by a puppet for evil... the kind of evil who wants to see the greatest Nation on earth

perish because they fear FREE, INDEPENDENT HUMAN BEINGS !

the fake POTUS must be eradicated from OUR White House - turned out and banished from OUR FREE SHORES FOREVER !

...and his masters must be punished and never be allowed to step foot on our soil again  !

Very nasty words Sarge...

We have a whole nation of people calling themselves Americans.

You can't paint us all with such a broad brush... we are NOT stupid.

This thread was funny to read,,, Thanks Guys!!! :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Very nasty words Sarge...

We have a whole nation of people calling themselves Americans.

You can't paint us all with such a broad brush... we are NOT stupid.

This thread was funny to read,,, Thanks Guys!!! :D

Don't worry sweetie, I've never seen anyone use your name in the same sentence as American, Intelligent, or Patriotic, so I'd calm down and don't worry about the gals painting you, we like to save the brushes for people trying to save this country!  :peace:  :D  

Big Problem there Six. There is no where to go. The rest of the globe is infested with the kind of RATS. Good idea though!

I know but if I have to go down with a fight I want it to be some place warmer then Minnesota in the winter!!  :D  :D  B)

• Upvote 6

Don't worry sweetie, I've never seen anyone use your name in the same sentence as American, Intelligent, or Patriotic, so I'd calm down and don't worry about the gals painting you, we like to save the brushes for people trying to save this country!  :peace:  :D  

I know but if I have to go down with a fight I want it to be some place warmer then Minnesota in the winter!!  :D  :D  B)

Honestly... I feel sorry for your lack of skills in likability. :)

As for "fuzzbut" no feelings what so ever.

***///

...Hit another one out of the park, DIVEDEEP ! :tiphat:

Way to cut "it" down to size!  Your eloquence is the machete of truth against a vile creature of jealousy & hate ! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

***///

...Hit another one out of the park, DIVEDEEP ! :tiphat:

Way to cut "it" down to size!  Your eloquence is the machete of truth against a vile creature of jealousy & hate ! :twothumbs:

HaHaha!!!

OH My... Miss Know It All...

Will We Have Our RV?

You are not here for that... nope.... you have a poliiical agenda...

• Upvote 2

I personally think Obutt wants civil war so that he could use martial law.  He probably thinks he would be able to remain in office this way but he would be opening a can of whoop that he is not expecting. 

Why?  For what purpose?  Who in their right mind would want to be POTUS?.......the most thankless job on the planet.  He will complete his term and move along like all the rest.   :mellow: 

GO RV, then BV

Why?  For what purpose?  Who in their right mind would want to be POTUS?.......the most thankless job on the planet.  He will complete his term and move along like all the rest.   :mellow: 

GO RV, then BV

Oh how I wish that where so. POTUS Clinton is still hoping to be king of the world. If Jezebel Hillarious gets in then that dream of his could very much happen as I believe that she will appoint him as ambassador to the UN and from there he could become head of the UN.