Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tony's 12-14-13 excuse, guess what it's by Sunday AGAIN what an A,, CLOWN

Brisco

He has no SCRUPLES or self pride what so ever

What I don't get is how does he SHEPLE stay listening to him.

Tony Blast Saturday Night 12-14-13

12/14/201313 Comments

Saturday Evening Update 12/14/13

Good evening TNT.......I told you guys on the last call that I would not do a blast here or in the chat room, just to be saying something.  I have to wait until I get info from several sources and then I have to verify it and see if it makes sense to me before I can share it with you.

The first thing I want you to know is that I woke up this morning disappointed just like you did.  I thought with all of the info we had yesterday and the timeline that we received there is no way we could wake up without an RV. 

After my initial disappointment my first thought was.......this is one hell of a rollercoaster. 

It would have been ok, if I could have just gotten off then, but it continued all day

Going, not going, going, not going, going this evening, going as soon as problem is fixed, going later tonight etc.....

I really want to tell you the reason they are saying the activation was delayed last night, but I'm not sure I believe it myself.  Even if I did, it is still so much BS that you probably don't want to hear it anyway. 

It doesn't matter anyway, because now they are saying when the problem is solved, they will activate the RV.

The good news is as of 7:00pm est they have started to activate the call centers again. Security has been called in and they are once again being told that this should happen sometime between now and Sunday morning. 

I received info that the 800#s were ready to be released this morning and that they should be released sometime tomorrow if all goes well tonight.

If I were you, I would enjoy my night.  Take time to review my plan. Hope upon hope, that this time they live up to their statements.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I believe he and Frank26 are the only ones left that still say basically the same thing over and over again, week after week, without showing the least bit of remorse for ever being wrong. All the others fade in and out periodically, hoping we will forget their last erroneous claim, while embracing their latest as if its the gospel truth.

If it wasn't so disgusting it might be pathetic enough to warrant a little sympathy from me, but it's not. I just try to stay amused at what comes next from them, while also trying to figure out how anyone sane and civil, with any semblance of a conscience, could continue with the same story over and over again. Maybe its the most attention they have ever gotten in their whole uneventful lives, and they're not about to relinquish it for anything.

My biggest concern is for those desperate and helpless folks who rally in support of them, no matter what. Those are the only people my heart goes out to. In fact, the folks who talked me into this thing years ago are avid believers in TNT Tony, and periodically feel compelled to keep me abreast of his latest utterances, while never once admitting that he has always been wrong, and probably always will be. But, out of respect for them I keep my trap shut, and thank them kindly for the information.

Thanks Brisco.

Billio0

Edited by billio0
  • Upvote 1

He makes it sound like it's DONE DONE DONE!!!

So if it doesn't pop Monday morning, we'll know that he's full of it and his contacts are bunk.

If only he'll admit it.

Shouldn't there just be one thread "Tony's latest B.S." just to keep it all together?

Have a good day everyone!