Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

iraqi dinar revalue in 2014 at 1.134$ by wikipedia

noor

maybe it will true dinar will rv in 2014 .beaus-ed Wikipedia remove it by the pressure of USA govt.they want to hide Rv news :twocents:

Wishful thinking.

Why wouldn't they remove the Recaps and TNT sites?

It was a pumper in my opinion

Would be nice and 32 would be extremely nice

Hopium fogs my logical mind

Must be some kind of photo shop going on since as I do it is does not have 2014 revaluation.  I am going to give someone the benefit of the doubt regarding this as a mistake.  To whom ever made the photo shop I would say get yourself OUT of your mother's basement, get some clothes on and stop dinking around.  Some people look at this as a real and serious investment.  Now you might not have enough neurons to rub together to think outside your box and see anything other than putting your money in your local savings account, but others think and challenge themselves.  We are serious about our money and our investments.  Get the crap out of here and leave us alone.

Yeah.....what he said...friggen asswaggons aint got nothing better to do.

• Upvote 1

Gimme my money

It's mine

Gimmee it

Don't make me get up out of this chair

I'm warning you

On the count of three I'm going to be pissed

Ok

I'm warning you

Here I come

Don't you look at me like that

That's it get upstairs in your room