Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What Are You Buying When the RV Hits ?

one2one

once the dust settles, cashed out, debt paid off .... I like the different plans based on a rate but I would like to only spend and play with the interest made off of this investment.  Not touch the "nest egg" produced by an RV.  

That being said, at a 1:1 rate, I would like to thank the guy who introduced me to the dinar with his dream car.  A new Corvette Z06 convertible, black/black.  Let his family know what is going on so they can enjoy his reaction.  

I have family and friends that I'd like to help out in different ways. Have enough vacation properties to offer a week somewhere as a Christmas gift.

TIthe, give to a couple of "Friends of Scouting" groups that have been doing great things already.  Help with some community relief groups.

Support some kids in sporting activities with fees, equipment, camps and coaching.  Help them dream.

Reward some teachers for going above and beyond the call.  Maybe a week in my condo on the beach plus some spending money.

I have lots of kids, some grown and married, some young, the last one on the way ( the end of October ) and some in between.  I'd like to build this "nest egg" into something big enough to use a Dynasty Trust to protect it for them for future generations long after I am gone.  I'd like to give them many things but at the same time I don't want them to become "trust fund kids".  I expect each of them to take investing classes and manage their own accounts.  I would like to give them each a house, owned by a trust to protect it for stuff.

For my wife, hopefully make life easier for her.  Hire a house keeper for the new house.  Maybe have a chef to come in once or twice a week to cook a few meals. 

For me, TIME to run with the wife and kids, time to play and enjoy life more.  I want to learn to sail and fly, maybe charter a few to make sure I like it before buying anything.     

• Upvote 1

one day in Iraq time!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :rocking-chair:  :rocking-chair:

Good one.

once the dust settles, cashed out, debt paid off .... I like the different plans based on a rate but I would like to only spend and play with the interest made off of this investment.  Not touch the "nest egg" produced by an RV.  

That being said, at a 1:1 rate, I would like to thank the guy who introduced me to the dinar with his dream car.  A new Corvette Z06 convertible, black/black.  Let his family know what is going on so they can enjoy his reaction.  

I have family and friends that I'd like to help out in different ways. Have enough vacation properties to offer a week somewhere as a Christmas gift.

TIthe, give to a couple of "Friends of Scouting" groups that have been doing great things already.  Help with some community relief groups.

Support some kids in sporting activities with fees, equipment, camps and coaching.  Help them dream.

Reward some teachers for going above and beyond the call.  Maybe a week in my condo on the beach plus some spending money.

I have lots of kids, some grown and married, some young, the last one on the way ( the end of October ) and some in between.  I'd like to build this "nest egg" into something big enough to use a Dynasty Trust to protect it for them for future generations long after I am gone.  I'd like to give them many things but at the same time I don't want them to become "trust fund kids".  I expect each of them to take investing classes and manage their own accounts.  I would like to give them each a house, owned by a trust to protect it for stuff.

For my wife, hopefully make life easier for her.  Hire a house keeper for the new house.  Maybe have a chef to come in once or twice a week to cook a few meals. 

For me, TIME to run with the wife and kids, time to play and enjoy life more.  I want to learn to sail and fly, maybe charter a few to make sure I like it before buying anything.     

Sounds awesome, okane. Wish you ( and us all) the best.

Those of us who want this car will descend on you, Umberto.  Suddenly you'll have a house full of Americans. LOL I want to do this, just once and just for kicks. I want my kids to see me driving it. They will go nuts!! Just the very idea of it makes me laugh out loud. lol

• Upvote 1

Many of us do follow the old testament regarding giving. It is a fair measure of how much to give, and it is a good guideline. If everyone would just do that much, the world would be a kinder place. I know special people I would like to help quite a bit, a.k.a., my children and a couple special friends, but after that, I will still give 10% of all the rest to help my fellowman. Then every year, I will again give at least 10% of my increase to help others. For myself, I want to have a beautiful new home built from the ground up, and then I want to go to a huge furniture mall in North Carolina (the furniture capitol of the world) and buy very expensive, gorgeous new furniture and have it shipped back. I did that once many years ago, and I loved it. I had that furniture until about 4 years ago when the bottom fell out of my 401K, and I had to sell my house, almost all my beautiful things, and move in with my daughter and her family.  I am loved and wanted here, but I still want my own home.

• Upvote 1

Thank you so much, txdinargirl. That is so sweet.  I think they will come to understand someday.  I hope it is before I die, but if not, I am sure I will still know about their changes. I was trying to protect them when they were young, and to do it, I would not fight openly with their dad who could be extremely cruel verbally, and I just didn't want them to go through that. But it looks like I made a mistake in protecting them. However, I am sure a time will come when they will have to confront the truth. That's just how things work. 

Get us completely debt free, or as close as possible. After that, help some folks that need and deserve some help from "Santa Claus". Maybe some new shoes and clothes, and something in the freezer other than chicken. Sounds kind of bland, but I plan for this money to last the rest of our lives. NO big expensive boats or cars...just decent transportation. And pay off the house we have so we can do what we want, when we want, the way we want without having to worry about pennies. Frugal is the operative word here.

Edited by ezrapound

Those of us who want this car will descend on you, Umberto.  Suddenly you'll have a house full of Americans. LOL I want to do this, just once and just for kicks. I want my kids to see me driving it. They will go nuts!! Just the very idea of it makes me laugh out loud. lol

No problems, Francie... I get along super well with Americans.