Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What Are You Buying When the RV Hits ?

one2one

HF4237,

These are MY sentiments EXACTLY!!!

PLUS it will be SOOO great to NEVER be DEPENDENT on my husband's LOUSY relatives EVER AGAIN!!!

:bravo::D

That will be a great feeling for all of us to be VERY independent! Of course it's nice to buy material things (within reason), but even better to do whatever we want, anytime we want, and to have the ability to help others if we choose to do so. :D 

Edited by HF4237
  • Upvote 1

That will be a great feeling for all of us to be VERY independent! Of course it's nice to buy material things (within reason), but even better to do whatever we want, anytime we want, and to have the ability to help others if we choose to do so. :D

You said it. Agreed.

I'd buy VND.  

Just kidding.  After this is over, I never even want to see another country's currency ever again.

Understandably so.

the only time -after rv- that i want to see other currency is when im traveling to or in another country.

Indeed.

spend some time digging through this site collecting ideas from some of you.  I have stack of pictures and articles that I have collected over the years, some of which will be tossed and some acted upon and others sat aside.I like the idea of different plans based on the rate, .25, .50, $1, ect.  As that number increases I'll be able to help other more and more.  I would like to have a budget and stick to "The Rule".  Which is, spend less than the interest each year. 

• Upvote 1

You have great taste as usual SnowGlobe. You look marvelous!

Francie, I hate to hear how your boys have treated you. I'm glad that your daughters have maintained a relationship with you. Maybe eventually the boys will come to realize that there's 2 sides to every story - and they've only heard/believed one.

I would love to have the money to build and decorate a house. I have great ideas for what I want - but have never had the $ to make it happen. It's always gone to school or bills, etc. I'd like to create a home that is spacious, open, inviting and has a huge wrap around porch - complete with rocking chairs - for people to just sit & visit & have a glass of iced tea. The inside of the house I'd like to have an old world charm.

We can dream. Hopefully, this roller coaster ride will end positively in our favor soon.

• Upvote 2

Francie, I hate to hear how your boys have treated you. I'm glad that your daughters have maintained a relationship with you. Maybe eventually the boys will come to realize that there's 2 sides to every story - and they've only heard/believed one.

I would love to have the money to build and decorate a house. I have great ideas for what I want - but have never had the $ to make it happen. It's always gone to school or bills, etc. I'd like to create a home that is spacious, open, inviting and has a huge wrap around porch - complete with rocking chairs - for people to just sit & visit & have a glass of iced tea. The inside of the house I'd like to have an old world charm.

We can dream. Hopefully, this roller coaster ride will end positively in our favor soon.

Plus1 to Straps Mcguillacutty...........

• Upvote 1

I want to come and crash on your porch for a while.....

freya+porch+2.jpg

cat-porch.jpg

• Upvote 2

I want another cat.  Mine is useless.  But, like your pics Snow, looks like all cats are pretty much useless.  lol

I'm sure now we get some different pics of "working" cats.  (read that however you want)  but with humor